Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I will likely be online later. I need to record some more footage, so my K/D is likely to take a tumble tonight as I try sniping again.

I went on mw2 for the first time in about a month, sniping seems harder on mw2 now that i am used to black ops snipers

Another video up on my channel: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwBROJ54Cek"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 67 - 3 Domination with Killstreak & Camping Discussion[/ame]

It has the intro because I was asked to help promote another channel, so they'll also be using it on their page, and hopefully I'll gather some of their subs. :)

Enjoy, and get involved with the comments. :)

anyone up for partying up now?

erm, normally i would be.

but.

erm. my PS3 has just died. Finito.
Playing Fifa, made a beeping noise, switched itself off.
However, instead of the YLOD, i have a red light flashing instead.

FML!

Question about Ninja Pro, tried it pre 1.04 patch and it wasn't that great even with a headset. Just unlocked it again and was wondering how it is on the latest patch?

Am I the only one who has already got bored of it and players the older COD's more?

Ive got black ops on xbox and ps3 now, only bought a ps3 so i could play with my brother but normally i play it on 360.

Anybody got xbl who fancy's a game off Black Ops, S & D or TD?

Gamertag: x B o D e L L x

Quick question, may be stupid but here goes.

If you use 2 killstreaks which require the same amount of kills, say 5 for a care package and napalm, do you get one or both of the killstreaks? I'd logically imagine it would be one but just out of interest...

Quick question, may be stupid but here goes?

If you use to killstreaks which requite the same amount of kills, say 5 for a care package and napalm, do you get one or both of the killstreaks? I'd logically imagine it would be one but just out of interest...

I don't think they'd put them on the same kills if you only got one, so I think you get both.

I don't think they'd put them on the same kills if you only got one, so I think you get both.

May try it and see what happens. Not harm in that.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

To answer my question, you can't choose 2 killstreaks that require the same kills.

May try it and see what happens. Not harm in that.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

To answer my question, you can't choose 2 killstreaks that require the same kills.

There's your answer then ;D

Back