Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Latest video up on my channel: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWIzpIS-lX4"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 39 - 3 Domination (BO Gameplay/Commentary)[/ame]

Please give it a look guys, and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy the commentary.

Oh, and give the other videos a look while you're there, I appreciate all the views and likes. :)

any body wanna play some headquartes ps3, i dont really play headquters, as i usally lose as i hve a **** team, but if 6 people parted up we would own. im 6th prest and a kd of 1.40 anybody?

I'm extremely self-involved when recording my videos Danny. I can't apologise enough though.

;)

Wow, COD 4 is proper messed up, everything been hacked

I'm extremely self-involved when recording my videos Danny. I can't apologise enough though.

;)

Apologies* (6)

Suppose I'll let you off (A)

any body wanna play some headquartes ps3, i dont really play headquters, as i usally lose as i hve a **** team, but if 6 people parted up we would own. im 6th prest and a kd of 1.40 anybody?

I'm sure the rest of the Chelsea team will play if you ask 'em.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJGJK_uvMY&feature=sub"]YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike DLC Debut Trailer [HD][/ame]

Stadium looks good and will probably be the only one I would buy it for...

Just got the trailer from B.ops through email, and i really like the ideas of the zip wire, the collapsing bridge, and that bit on berlin wall where no mans land is. Im definately buying this.

EDIT: Just to let you know ive got a rather funny clip to upload later.

Im on launch, I plant the bomb on search and destroy, im the only one left and there are 4 on the other team.
I get killed and as usual, the people left all gather round the guy defusing, however, in the middle of the guy defusing, The Rocket decides to take off, killing all four people.

Can someone explain to me what hacker pro actually does?

Can someone explain to me what hacker pro actually does?

Think it allows you to hack enemy equipment and like plant a bomb in care packages, something weird like that.

Back