Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Im hella ****** right now.
The game froze when the conecting to psn thing came up. I restarted my ps3 and when i signed in and went i to multiplayer i found my account has been reset to level 1. with nothin. However my combat training details are still the same. . .

You might have been caught boosting or something.
My mate has been reset 7times lol

Haven't boosted or cheated in any way tho. My kd was 1.01 Ffs. I looked it up and the exact same thig Happened to someone else

I believe that's a known problem, it has happened to so many people on the official Call of Duty forum.

Out on PS3 on 1st March if people are wondering

1st of Feb for Xbox :'(

My friends has been reset, for nothing. Bumped back to 0, with 7 days playtime and 6K/D.

Not if you split it with 4 friends. It's downloadable 5 times so make use of that...

how does that work exactly? Do you need to recover gamertag on different Xbox's?

Billy explained it on irc. But yeah essentially you buy and download the map pack. Then your friends sign in on their system as you, go to recent downloads and then redownload it.

You can do this 4 or 5 times i think, can't remember exactly. Obviously you have to trust the person you are giving your GT details to.

Last edited:
Billy explained it on irc. But yeah essentially you buy and download the map pack. Then your friends sign in on their system as you, go to recent downlaods and then redownload it.

You can do this 4 or 5 times i think, can't remember exactly. Obviously you have to trust the person you are giving your GT details wo.

I think it's 4 times? I do the same thing with my step brother and 2 of his mates.

Its 4 times for PS3.
Does anyone on PS3, keep freezing, sometimes when i join a game i get to waiting for players then it just stays on that screen for ages.
Also i can be playing a game and my screen totally freezes

Its 4 times for PS3.
Does anyone on PS3, keep freezing, sometimes when i join a game i get to waiting for players then it just stays on that screen for ages.

Yeah, same happens to me occasionally.

A third game in the Modern Warfare series is coming this year, according to a new report from the Los Angeles Times.

Citing unnamed sources, the LA Times says Activision has recruited Sledgehammer Games, the studio currently working on another unannounced Call of Duty title, and Raven Software (Singularity) to help finish development of Modern Warfare 3 for release this November.

The report states both Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward are equally completing the single-player portion of the game, while Raven is working on its online multiplayer features.

Due to the developer collaboration, sources said the Call of Duty spin-off project in development at Sledgehammer, rumored to be set in the future, has now been put on hold.

Since Infinity Ward executives Jason West and Vince Zampella were fired from the studio in March, more than 35 employees have left the studio. Activision said recently it has received over 5,000 applicants to fill the vacancies.

The publisher has not publicly announced what Call of Duty title would be released this year, but did confirm a new game would be arriving in the back half of 2011.

When asked about the report, an Activision representative told IGN, "There's been much speculation recently. We look forward to releasing details for the next Call of Duty in the near future."

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/114/1145244p1.html

Its 4 times for PS3.

Just happened to me during a game, was about to pop a cap in a sniper's ***. Gutted.

18 times today I've had 'Host migration" and the game has ended, and on 3 of the games I had 40+ kills.

Total joke.

Don't think it helps that when the teams are set all the noobs seem to be on 1 team, and i tend to get put with em.Someone was using a silence dragunov on my team in firing range HQ.
When I am in a party cause where quite good people just leave unless we get host.

Back