Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I've been pleased with being able to maintain a ratio of 1 or slightly higher on my first few goes on the new maps. :)

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Arggh, keep getting shot on Berlin Wall in no mans land. Hate them auto gunner things. Bit stupid of me to think I can make it though.

Go round the very edges of the map and you keep out of the sight lines of the popular snipe points, then cut inside a building and clear out the scoper whos sat upstairs.

At least, thats what i've been trying to do.

Still annoyed with Ghost pro that the turrets still shoot you.

That is me played on all the maps and so far I have enjoyed them.

Ok so did any one have any problems this morning in downloading new maps me and me mates did but got them had a bit of a scare though when they asked for this amount of points.

View attachment 129925

Maps working great now so does any one know how to get the monkeys out yet? if so pm me ta

Totally failed at Black Ops tonight.. Last 6 games have all been negative K/D ratio's.

I'm going to blame only having one decent weapon available, that being the M16! Which is **** with close range fighting..

Can't wait to unlock the Famas again.

Also just reached 4th prestige, I've also been contemplating if I should prestige again, it seems a little too much doing everything over again 15 times.. When really the only thing you get is a new badge?

Totally failed at Black Ops tonight.. Last 6 games have all been negative K/D ratio's.

I'm going to blame only having one decent weapon available, that being the M16! Which is **** with close range fighting..

Can't wait to unlock the Famas again.

Also just reached 4th prestige, I've also been contemplating if I should prestige again, it seems a little too much doing everything over again 15 times.. When really the only thing you get is a new badge?

Well if you prestige enough you get a good amount of class slots, I find them really helpful personally but some people don't vary their weapons enough to find extra slots worthwhile.

Well if you prestige enough you get a good amount of class slots, I find them really helpful personally but some people don't vary their weapons enough to find extra slots worthwhile.

True, but as I'm 4th prestige I already have 7 slots.. I only really have 3-4 classes that stay the same every class, the others are just there if I fancy a change or I'm playing with a gun I haven't really used.

Also, if I don't prestige I'll have chance to get all the Pro Perks which would help in some game types, and situations.

I'm also very keen on the 4th prestige badge.

I'm only prestige because i got bored of being level 50. I unlocked all the camos and facepaints even got all the play cards and emblems. i'm now in my 4th prestige and it only took me over a day and a half game time wise.
Also it's double xp weekend so hopefully i can get up to the 10th come Monday.

I'm only prestige because i got bored of being level 50. I unlocked all the camos and facepaints even got all the play cards and emblems. i'm now in my 4th prestige and it only took me over a day and a half game time wise.
Also it's double xp weekend so hopefully i can get up to the 10th come Monday.

You're 4th prestige now? And you think you'll be 10th prestige by Monday? oO)

Good luck with that.

I'm just going to go HQ, most time's when i look at the xp i get it's around the 15-20 thousand mark so double that and thats nearly a level each game.

Really got bored of Black Ops, had a good few days break, may try get back into it. Went back to COD4 for a little bit.

I'm just going to go HQ, most time's when i look at the xp i get it's around the 15-20 thousand mark so double that and thats nearly a level each game.

True, but I don't think you'll go from 4th to 10th within 3 days..

If you do tho, let us know. Are you on PS3?

yep PS3. Looking forward to the map packs coming out hopeful their good. As much as i like Sumit and Fireing Range it's all the time, don't think it helps the other maps being average

yep PS3. Looking forward to the map packs coming out hopeful their good. As much as i like Sumit and Fireing Range it's all the time, don't think it helps the other maps being average

What's your PSN?

When i'm on my own i play it, but when I play with my clan which is quite often it's normally SnD.

What time does all this double points stuff start?

Back