Call of Duty: Black Ops

Is it Double XP on the PS3 ?

I think so, people have said it is..

Activision today announced that Treyarch is hosting its first Call Of Duty: Black Ops Double XP multiplayer weekend starting at 6pm, Friday 4th February until 4pm, Monday,7th February. Anyone playing in multiplayer matches on the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii or PC versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops will earn double XP rewards and level up. Additionally, players that haven't picked up the new downloadable content pack Call of Duty: Black Ops “First Strike can grab that for 1,200 Microsoft points, as the DLC is currently available on Xbox LIVE. The pack features five new maps, including Berlin Wall, Discovery, Kowloon and Stadium, as well as one new Zombie level, Ascension.

Danny. You had to go off then go back on as Alf and Jd are playing in double XP

Been playing on 360 and there has been double xp.

Double xp is class
i owned a gsme 45 to 3 then i got disconnected and lost my xp i had been promoted twice i am ****** off

Danny. You had to go off then go back on as Alf and Jd are playing in double XP

Didn't know you had to go off and then on.. Only missed 3 and a half ours of the double EXP.. What a spanner.

Just got 10 for 0 on SND on PS3 got 29k XP

Any one up for a game on PS3 ?

I <3 Double EXP.

In 3 HQ games I went from rank 22->26 because I got every available capture.

I got 45000xp from one game of HQ gutted it was before double xp though.

It's making it unplayable for me.. So I'm not playing for a hour or so.

Currently 7th in the World on PSN on the Weekly Leaderboards for HQ. Check if you want.

(Also, there are a couple of hackers/boosters above me, so technically I'm 5th ;))

Currently 7th in the World on PSN on the Weekly Leaderboards for HQ. Check if you want.

(Also, there are a couple of hackers/boosters above me, so technically I'm 5th ;))

Only 7th (5th)?

Sort your life out.

It's true, I checked. Sad person, Alf.

And LOL at the person who is 15th prestige with only 3 days playing time, obviously not a cheat.

Nuketown 24/7 :wub: