Capello names Squad for Switzerland qualifier

Well thats just ****** great isn't. What the? That was just downright pathetic

Yeah but i still think Beckham should be in there! Hes a great crosser and with Crouch in the team he could be very effective!hes also a awesome set piece taker!and he still has the stamina I personally think that Capello is a ***** for the way he treated Beckham in a way he was trying to force him into international retirement I think he has a grudge against Beckham because when he was in charge of Madrid Beckham was always on the bench

A grudge? Capello picked him again, and beckham helped win the title. Capello admitted he regretted letting Beckham leave Real Madrid, and kept him in the england squad despite plenty of criticism, he even took him to south africa in a specially created position. If anything capello likes him a lot

what an annoying goal to concede

We're playing ****, they deserve it, we can't defend or attack at the moment.

I know Barry and Beckham don't play in the same position, but I wonder how does Barry get called up yet Beckham doesn't?!

I agree Beckham is better than Barry in most ways maybe except for tackling and Beckham himself has said he prefers playing in centre midfield

Genuine Rofl....

the wall must NEVER split.

Hart you really are an annoying arrogant little ****.

A grudge? Capello picked him again, and beckham helped win the title. Capello admitted he regretted letting Beckham leave Real Madrid, and kept him in the england squad despite plenty of criticism, he even took him to south africa in a specially created position. If anything capello likes him a lot

what an annoying goal to concede
Yes but Capello was also the one who dropped Beckham at Madrid and what did he do after the world cup?Dropped him

2 men wall, Milner didn't even hold his position.

Hart could have done better,

2-0 down.

Penalty..

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

**** penalty. Nevertheless goal..

2-1.. Game on..

Yes but Capello was also the one who dropped Beckham at Madrid and what did he do after the world cup?Dropped him

he was injured after the world cup. capello dropped him at madrid and recalled him becuase he was so professional, i already covered this. To say Capello has any sort of grudge with him is wrong. no player would have gone to the world cup in the role beckham was allowed to, thats how important he felt beckham was

Game on my ****. We deserve sod all to be frank. Some of the passing and defending is bordering on the shambolic. Sort it guys. You think you're internationals, start playing like them for christs sake. (Except you Wilshere-great little run for the pen)

Wilshere showing his diving expertee ;)

joking, it was a bit of a dive but still a pen cos he caught him

Owch, bad tackle on the SOON TO BE LIVERPOOL player... ;)

didnt everton shut you out completely?

Can see baines getting him sent off with his attacking runs

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Game on my ****. We deserve sod all to be frank. Some of the passing and defending is bordering on the shambolic. Sort it guys. You think you're internationals, start playing like them for christs sake. (Except you Wilshere-great little run for the pen)

dont really deserved to be back in this. cue the italian hairdryer

he was injured after the world cup. capello dropped him at madrid and recalled him becuase he was so professional, i already covered this. To say Capello has any sort of grudge with him is wrong. no player would have gone to the world cup in the role beckham was allowed to, thats how important he felt beckham was

Is it what Capello himself felt or what the rest of the country and hes fit now so why wont he recall him

Is it what Capello himself felt or what the rest of the country and hes fit now so why wont he recall him

You clearly dont read much of what capello says, as he constantly extols beckhams professionalism and determination all last year. No one called for him to give beckham that role he did it himself. And he wont be recalled because theres still players ahead of him in the squad

didnt everton shut you out completely?

Can see baines getting him sent off with his attacking runs

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

dont really deserved to be back in this. cue the italian hairdryer

Writing was on the wall in first few mins when Hart nearly gifted the ball, after taking so long with the kick. He crossed both lines when it comes to laziness and complacency.

Back