Capello names Squad for Switzerland qualifier

I agree, this team lacks passion. They don't care about the national side, maybe not all of them but most of them look like they just don't give a ****, the new breed of english footballers, however, look slightly better IMO.

Encouraged by Wilshere, the way he wanted that ball so badly when he got that pen. Pressed and pressed. Lampard off and Young on?

I think just having Beckham around would be a massive morale boost, and his set piece delivery can change games. I'd give him a seat on the bench at least.

i'd like him in the squad, but instead of barry, not the other wingers

its more that neither of them should be in the squad. Milner doenst need to be a game changer, not every player has to be a game changer

He's in there to do a job that he does extremely poorly.

I agree, this team lacks passion. They don't care about the national side, maybe not all of them but most of them look like they just don't give a ****, the new breed of english footballers, however, look slightly better IMO.

You probably think Beckhams **** but nobody in the England squad has more passion than Beckham

rofl moment from Bainsey lol. you muppett lol

Excellent work between Baines, Milner and Young. Very nice indeed

dont know if thats sarcasm or not so going to ignore it

It wasn't - I see you defending him all the time. Quite rightly, I might add.

He's in Switzerland red, not Arsenal red - He's therefore having a great game!

Great tweet:

"Johan really, really wants his team mates to win. Just not the team mates on the team he's actually playing for at the moment."

<3 JD20

OOoh - lovely finish by Cashley Young.

Although, can we tell Andy Townsend to watch some PL football once in a while? "Young is a good player in behind the lone striker". Uhuh - 'course he is, Andy.

Back