Capello names Squad for Switzerland qualifier

Here's your coat, there's the door. Leave.

---------

Half-watching the game, but Bent doesn't seem his usual self.. Crossing hasn't been great but he's not really been challenging at all in the air (he's short, but he's a good jumper and a good header of the ball when he does win it) and they're not really supplying through balls to him from midfield so far - one thing Djourou has been consistently good at is making interceptions to be fair,

the through balls have been quite straight (if that makes sense) and have been easy to cut down, especially for defenders like Djourou. need to play them round the corner. this would actually be a good game for a false Nine

Every other time he gets that chance, Bent buries it. What's wrong with him today?

the through balls have been quite straight (if that makes sense) and have been easy to cut down, especially for defenders like Djourou. need to play them round the corner. this would actually be a good game for a false Nine

Or someone like Carroll. Good in the air, can hold it up if he receives it to feet and can bring others into play.

Or someone like Carroll. Good in the air, can hold it up if he receives it to feet and can bring others into play.

yeah, let wilshere and young get behind him

spent the first half of the season and the end of last, laying into him (check my conversations which sunilvk7) but recently he has looked like the player we signed, and on that i defend him definitely

"I told ya so" moment ;)

That's why Jack and Theo are doing so well. They battered Rio and Bent (?) on FIFA according to Wilshere's twitter!

Rio said Bent was tactically unaware in a game too, enough evidence to be dropped there!

Bent! :(

what work by Young. That should've been finished off though. Dammit

Hart

Walker Jones Smalling Naughton

Rodwell

Henderson Wilshere

Jarvis ----------- Rooney

Carrol​

That would actually be my England team, build for the future I say! even if it means sacrificing 2-4 years of immediate success.

Hart

Walker Jones Smalling Naughton

Rodwell

Henderson Wilshere

Jarvis ----------- Rooney

Carrol​

That would actually be my England team, build for the future I say! even if it means sacrificing 2-4 years of immediate success.

Jarvis over Downing/Young? .. Why build for the future now, it's not like our squad is old right now. The oldest are the centre backs, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Parker. All of those have at least the Euro's left, and then Pearce can take over and blood the youth.

Think maybe Bent could be putting too much pressure on himself when he should be more composed

Jarvis over Downing/Young? .. Why build for the future now, it's not like our squad is old right now. The oldest are the centre backs, Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Parker. All of those have at least the Euro's left, and then Pearce can take over and blood the youth.

:wub: Jarvis

Mainly because I hate most of our players.

Back