Capello names Squad for Switzerland qualifier

Wilshere. <3 One of the most passionate and determined on the field at 19.

Good to see Villa's best player doing well for England, eh GodCubed?

It wasn't - I see you defending him all the time. Quite rightly, I might add.

Great tweet:

"Johan really, really wants his team mates to win. Just not the team mates on the team he's actually playing for at the moment."

<3 JD20

OOoh - lovely finish by Cashley Young.

Although, can we tell Andy Townsend to watch some PL football once in a while? "Young is a good player in behind the lone striker". Uhuh - 'course he is, Andy.

Queue GC. Or maybe we should link him to the thread where Baker signs a new deal? :P

It wasn't - I see you defending him all the time. Quite rightly, I might add.

Great tweet:

"Johan really, really wants his team mates to win. Just not the team mates on the team he's actually playing for at the moment."

<3 JD20

OOoh - lovely finish by Cashley Young.

Although, can we tell Andy Townsend to watch some PL football once in a while? "Young is a good player in behind the lone striker". Uhuh - 'course he is, Andy.

spent the first half of the season and the end of last, laying into him (check my conversations which sunilvk7) but recently he has looked like the player we signed, and on that i defend him definitely

tempo's up, Capello clearly had some choice words

Must've been one **** of a rollicking-must have been getting tips from Fergie lol. Been much quicker since Lampard came off. Definately had an off game unfortunately.

spent the first half of the season and the end of last, laying into him (check my conversations which sunilvk7) but recently he has looked like the player we signed, and on that i defend him definitely

He's not the most useful player when you need to get the ball forward, but he retains possession well and yet has a good range of passing. Also I've seen you talking about his defending and how good he is at marking space.

Not disputing anything you've said, necessarily, just pointing out what I remember!

If the Swiss go on to loose this game, I suspect the fans will be a bit CHEESEd off.

He's not the most useful player when you need to get the ball forward, but he retains possession well and yet has a good range of passing. Also I've seen you talking about his defending and how good he is at marking space.

Not disputing anything you've said, necessarily, just pointing out what I remember!

That is one of his strong points on form, which people were criticising unfairly, very good at intercepting the ball

If the Swiss go on to loose this game, I suspect the fans will be a bit CHEESEd off.

Here's your coat, there's the door. Leave.

---------

Half-watching the game, but Bent doesn't seem his usual self.. Crossing hasn't been great but he's not really been challenging at all in the air (he's short, but he's a good jumper and a good header of the ball when he does win it) and they're not really supplying through balls to him from midfield so far - one thing Djourou has been consistently good at is making interceptions to be fair,

I expect Blatter will be majorly cheesed off too.

It would give him more reason to hate England.

How many shots has their LB had?!

RB even! Xakiri or whatever his name is (I'm usually well-good at spelling!)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Already wearing me coat. You have to concede it's better than me previous attempts lol

I'm glad I didn't see that.

Whaay! Jacky-boy in the book in his 3rd senior game. Didn't take him long!

Back