Chairman Game - The Championship

• Thread starter Thread starter FM_TNSSO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 698
  • Views Views 44K
Hey mate! Looking to join again since the season just ended, which teams are available? :)

Yea thats cool mate....you can have Bristol City, Derby County, Fleetwood, Hull, Luton, Portsmouth, Reading, Rotherham or Sheffield United

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The game has now been simmed to 1st July and your EXP deals from January have now been added to your squads!

As we have missed 3 weeks of the transfer window already, I will allow you to take preference on loan deals. So if a player has already joined another club on loan in this window, you can take them off them instead! This does not include players who may have already moved to other chairman clubs...you have to leave them alone and play nice!

Here's your budgets guys...

Nottingham Forest and Middlesbrough have seen some significant boosts to their bank balances through some early player sales in the transfer window.

Aston Villa - Yeti01 - £110.9 million
Barnsley - Beadsy12 - £4.8 million
Birmingham - bcfc1 - £6.5 million
Blackburn - WeArePalace - £115.8 million
Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne - £10.7 million
Leeds - IndiBlue - £61.2 million
Middlesbrough - RVP20 - £117.6 million
Millwall - madmat23 - £11.2 million
Norwich - LiamCFC88 - £23.7 million
Nottingham Forest - NathWalker - £70.9 million
Portsmouth - Linecoigne 1998 - £1.1 million
Preston - Benncfc24 - (-£200k)
QPR - dporter8999 - £39.1 million
Sheffield Wednesday - Anderson883 - £13.7 million
Stoke - stonecold - £159.2 million
Sunderland - andy_14clark - £23.4 million
Swansea - mathhow - £26.9 million
West Brom - savan21 - £69.1 million
Wigan - Dquizzy - £770k

Transfer window open until next Saturday at 11:00am as I've got a busy week on this week, so plenty of time to do all your transfer business and posts! Feel free to post your end of season press releases/news articles guys and send me your transfer business. Remember, every chairman is limited to the following transfers throughout a whole season...

C2C - Unlimited
DOM x3
FGN x2
U18 x3
FREE x2 (Summer window...you may offer for 2 more players who's contracts have expired and have not yet found another club. Send me salary offers as per EXP deals)
EXP x3 (January window)

The new rule is now in place for the REL transfers. If you wish to release players then it will cost you half of that players transfer value to get rid of them. Each of you has 3x REL transfers and please send them to me as follows....

REL - Sergio Aguero - Man City - No Club - £12 million

Game Save File; Chairman Save - 1st July 2023

Last edited:
Brentford Transfer List

Rico Henry - LB - Valued at £5 million....will take £2.5 million - SOLD
Sam Byram - RB - Valued at £10.75 million - will take £6.5 million and he was one of my best player in the Championship last season
Jordy Clasie - CM/DM - Valued at £6.25 million...will take £4 million - SOLD
Pedro Chirivella - CM/DM - Valued at £14 million - will take £8 million
Pawel Cibicki - AMR/ST - Valued at £7.75 million - will take £3.5 million
Benik Afobe - ST - Valued at £14.25 million - a bargain for someone at just £6 million

Available for loan...

Mattias Arvidsson - AMC/ST - 20 years old, on £5,250 p/w

Last edited:
Oops, I thought the window closed at 5pm. That’ll teach me to leave my dealings until the last minute! Gutted that I was in the top two all season until the end.

End Of Season Press Release

Preston End of Season

Once more Preston showed they can compete towards the top of the league, 3 consistent seasons up there shows great promise for this team. but ultimately we fell short once again, but reaching the play-offs in two and the last three season is a great effort. hopefully we can keeping pushing and make that step in the coming season.

when we weren't able to sign our young striker from Inter Milan this season, there was worried faces that the club would struggle to find the goals and ultimately drop down the table. But new signing Ahmed Musa stepped up with 16 goals in the league. With the club scoring a similar amount of goals compared to last season and conceding less.

The clear Star Man was Donny Van De Beek, the midfield maestro led the team with 13 assists and the highest average rating of 7.08. The only player to achieve over 7 over the season.

Transfer List

Despite strong seasons recently for the club, the finances are not looking good at this time. Significant investment in the squad as mean't that falling short as cost the club more than expected. Therefore this summer will be a difficult one for the club with the main aim to improve the finances. Signings may be limited and some key players may have to leave the club in order to improve the finances.

Therefore I will be offering out some Key players in this club:

Sean Maguire - 7.5m
Chris Maxwell - 2.5m
Darnell Fisher - 5m
Jake Clarke-Salter - 500k
Alan Browne - 7.5m

I will also listen to offers to all players. Including the star man Donny Van De Beek. But it will take a seriously good offer for me to sell him at the moment.

Gutted to see us finish relegated again. I really thought that the team would be good enough to even finish top half. Improvements definitely needed then.

Gutted to see us finish relegated again. I really thought that the team would be good enough to even finish top half. Improvements definitely needed then.

Must admit I was surprised to see you go down! Don't think you need to improve the squad to win the Championship as you should potentially **** it with your team....although I'd be worried about your supersized wage bill at the lower level.

Completely agree with that one mate, but with £115m, may as well get some young talents before their prices go up!

Stoke Transfer List

GK R Fahrmann £1m
DR G Montiel £40m
DL J Alba £4m
DC J Aidoo - £15m
MC A Ramsey £5m
MC Matty James £3m
MC H Maragh £1.5m
MC C Hadley £1.5m
AM Rafina £10m

^
Price Cut Mon 1600

Loan out
MC A Biesa
MC K Kirk
MC Isreal
AM J Thacker
ML M Diallo
AT C Gomez
AT D De Groot
AT E Jimenez

Will do my review tomorrow night

Last edited:
BLACKBURN TRANSFER LIST (VERY WILLING TO NEGOTIATE ALL DEALS)
GK - Augusto Batalla - 7.5m (Quality goalkeeper at bargain price, could easily play in the Premier League as he did for us)
GK - Lee Nicholls - Free (Back-up goalkeeper)
DR - Stefan Ristovski - 15m (Valued at just over 20m, solid RB who will be a star player for most Championship sides)
DC - Axel Tuanzebe - 3.5m (Young defender who could improve with the right game time)
MC - Lewis Travis - 1m (Used to be valued at lots more before a lack of appearences....at just 25 his value could still skyrocket to over 20m)
MC - Nemanja Maksimovic - 12.5m (28 year old strong DM, valued at 16m, top player for a Championship side, could play back-up well in the Premier League)
AMC - Shani Tarashaj - 15m (Still has room to grow, exciting impact player, standout for Championship teams)
ST - Ben Brereton - 1m (Very decent Championship striker for cheap - was my top scorer 1st season)

Willing to negotiate for most other players as well but will need a top quality offer if I am to sell.

Sjwcar6.png

MILLWALL END OF SEASON UPDATE

What a horrid season it turned out to be. With last years performance and what i feel was an improved squad we have gone and got relegated. The manager has been sacked and we will consider all options for a replacement.

38 goals for (worst in the league) and 70 against (third worst) shows we really weren't at the races at all. Star man from last season Aboubakar Kamara led the goal scoring tally again with 13 goals in all competitions, 10 shy of what he achieved last season in fewer games. To make matters worse he is set to leave the club for $3.4m when he is valued at $7.25m. Which stings alot.

It's time for Millwall to take a step back and rebuild. This next season is massive for the club. We do not want to be in League One any longer then we have to and we must make an immediate return to the Champioship or risk losing the work this good club has done.

The rebuild starts now.

Relegation Clear out
Sacked managaer Pelegrini is planning a return to the Riverside that will have huge implications for the chairman. It is expected that if he returns massive spending cuts will be made to the chairman despite a bulging budget he will not be allowed to spend that cash after making a mess of the team leading to there relegation last season.
Buy my guys. Open to offers. This prices will result in a instant sale.
GK K Navas £3m

Defense

DC L O'Connor £25m, DL B Chilwell £25m, DC L Kulpinski £20m, DR K Walker £10m, DC B Koevermans £5m, DC J Jeanvier £1.5m

Mids

MC M Cuisance £20m, MC H Herrera £12m, MC M Hamsik £5m, MC M Dahoud £4m, MC N Matic £2m, MR N Van Dalen £25m

Attacking Mids

AM L Samardzic £15m, AM M Odegaard £5m, AM Lee Jae-Sung £2m

Forwards

AT A Kramaric £15m, AT M Borja £4m, AT S Jokanovic £3m

Birmingham City Transfer List

ST - Luis Suarez - £1mil
ST - Alexander Sorloth - £1mil
ST - Youssef En Nesyri - £2mil
CM - Edson Balde - £30mil

Man City, Juventus, Dortmund and Newcastle are all interested in Balde so looking to move him on for a decent deal before they come in and low ball me.

If you are interested in anyone else then get in touch and I'm sure we can come to a deal.

Cw5jokvWIAIjs8S.jpg

PREMIER LEAGUE HERE WE COME!

A magnificent season for The Bees they win the playoffs to achieve promotion to the Premier League! It's been a close run thing for the past few seasons with Brentford edging closer and closer to the promised land and this season they finally managed to get over the line!

Luis Enrique was hired last Summer to get the job done, but after only half the season gone, he left the club, whilst they were in mid table with far too many draws to their name. The Brentford board turned to ex manager Dean Smith and since his appointment, the club steadily climbed the table to finish in the playoff spots and a penalty shootout win in the final saw all Bees fans come true in a marvellous day for the club!

In a recent turn of events though, Dean Smith has been controversially relieved of his contract with Brentford chairman, TheNotSoSpecialOne, speaking out to say that he didn't think Smith was of Premier League calibre and could only see the club fighting for their lives under his guidance....it's a decision that the footballing world saw as harsh to say the least! However, Bees fans were soon over it with the announcement that Jurgen Klopp would be joining the club this Summer from FC Bayern with Brentford forking out nearly £5 million to relieve him of his contract in Germany! TheNotSoSpecialOne said "Jurgen has lots of experience managing at the top level and we think he can lead us on to bigger and better things! A relegation battle is not what we are after this season and Jurgen can help us achieve our lofty goals of mid table in our first season in the Premier League....and then beyond!"

skysports-jurgen-klopp-klopp_4282967.jpg

TheNotSoSpecialOne has spoken out about the club's finances and said that they might not have the financial muscle of some other Premier League teams, but he would make every penny available to improve Klopp's team to give him the best chance of a successful campaign.

As well as announcing their new manager, Brentford also had some exciting transfer news for their fans. In a loan swap deal with QPR, world class striker Robert Lewandowski has joined the club and will be the front man that Brentford look to, to score the goals to keep them in the Premier League this season. Tammy Abraham, a prolific striker in the Championship who has already helped Aston Villa and Brentford to promotion, goes in the other direction to QPR on a season long loan!

1538054725_925741_noticia_normal.jpg

Last edited:
Blackburn End of Season Update
View attachment 15969View attachment 15969
After a very decent start to the Premier League season, the team couldn't recover from the loss of star striker Fiete Arp. It went downhill from there and the Rovers ended up relegated. New manager Javi Gracia hasn't panned out as planned so far, but the board is willing to allow him more time to implement his tactics into the team. New arrival Gianluigi Donnarumma should help shore up the defensive line. The club is also delighted to announce its new signing in Christian Henkel, who broke the club's current transfer record, arriving for 88m. The team will look to get the goals out of Odsonne Edouard, who will need tpo have the desired impact of the club will need to search for a replacement.

Queens Park Rangers – A Change in Tactics?

The board at QPR have decided to announce that after a good few seasons of mediocrity, they are planning to support new manager Patrick Vieira with a range of tried and tested players with experience of both the championship and the premier league. This will be completely different to previous seasons, where they have invested in youth to no avail.

Shockingly, one of the first signings of the window has already left the club, in a loan swap deal. Robert Lewandowski leaves the club with Tammy Abraham in as his replacement. The high wages off the bill, and a quality proven championship striker coming in, this deal was a no brainer.
This does still leave Ben Woodburn as the clubs marquee signing.

Other names linked with the club are:
Augusto Batalla, Rico Henry, Jordie Clasie, Josh Tymon, Jerome Boateng, Kieren Trippier & Thomas Verlinden.

Good to see plenty of C2C transfers coming through this window guys!

Back