DOM - Steve White - Sheffield United - £20k
U18 - Adrian Munday - Man Utd - £450k
U18 - Chris Tuck - Man City - £135k

West Brom - savan21

No transfer business.

January February March Update

JANUARY/FEBRUARY/MARCH UPDATE

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW ROUNDUP

Here's all the transfers over £2 million done by our managers in the January window...

Birmingham signed Ivan Ilic from Millwall for £3.7 million
Blackburn signed Rob Holding from West Brom for £8.25 million
Blackburn signed Oriol Romeu from Leon for £3.8 million
Blackburn signed Diadie Samassekou from PSG for £16.75 million
Blackburn sold Jose Pozo to Sheffield United for £2.1 million
Leeds signed Mario Augusto from COR for £8.5 million
Middlesbrough signed Andre-Franck Zambo Anguissa from Fulham for £8.25 million
Middlesbrough sold Mahmoud Dahoud to Jiangsu for £10.75 million
Middlesbrough sold Lasse Vigen to Standard for £8.5 million
Norwich signed Connor Roberts from Swansea for £7.75 million
Norwich signed Ryan Woods from Brighton for £6.25 million
Norwich signed Irfan Kahveci from Southampton for £6.75 million
Norwich signed Jean-Manuel Mbom from TSG Hoffenheim for £6.75 million
Norwich signed Filippo Melegoni from West Brom for £5.75 million
Norwich sold John Egan to Vitesse for £2.2 million
Norwich sold Oliver Skipp to Everton for £15.25 million
Norwich sold Andre Videira to Dortmund for £30 million
Norwich sold Arthur to FLU for £2.9 million
Nottingham Forest signed Abel Ruiz from QPR for £17.25 million
Preston signed Lewie Coyle from Nottingham Forest for £2.7 million
Preston sold Zinho Vanheusden to AA Gent for £3 million
Preston sold Danny Wellbeck to Legia for £2.6 million
Sunderland signed Gregory Robert from Saint Etienne for £2.6 million
Sunderland signed Charly Musonda from Cardiff for £6.25 million
Sunderland sold Dan Summerfield to Watford for £3.8 million
Swansea signed Christian Sanseverino from Nacional for £3.2 million
Swansea sold Konstantinos Mavropanos to Watford for £8.25 million
West Brom signed Jack O'Connell from Leicester for £14.75 million
West Brom signed Wendell from PSG for £24.5 million
West Brom signed Sergio Rico from OL for £8.75 million
West Brom signed Ross Barkley from Chelsea for £12 million
West Brom sold Gianluca Mancini to Real Madrid for £34 million
West Brom sold Mihailo Ristic to Dynamo Kyiv for £7.25 million

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

Stoke and West Brom sit 7th and 8th and have a little ground to make up if they are going to break the top 6 this season. Brentford and Villa are deeply involved in the relegation battle, whilst Leeds look to finish mid table.

View attachment 15154

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough already have a playoff spot secured and the league looks theirs to lose with a 6 point lead at the top. Blackburn, Norwich and Sunderland will all fight it out for the 2nd promotion place, whilst QPR and Swansea will need meltdowns to lose their playoff spots. Portsmouth need a minor miracle to stay in the division.

View attachment 15153

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

Millwall's January signings have obviously done the job as they climb well away from the relegation struggle to 15th!

View attachment 15152

FA CUP

Stoke are the only chairman side through to the semi finals of the FA Cup as they look to retain the trophy. However, they couldn't have it tougher with Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City also remaining in the competition.

View attachment 15151

CARABAO CUP

Congratulations to Sunderland who win this season's Carabao Cup. They did it the hard way too, overcoming Stoke in the semis and then Man City in the final!

View attachment 15150

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Stoke overcame Lazio in the first knockout stage and will now play Manchester United in the quarter final!

View attachment 15149

EUROPA LEAGUE

Leeds beat Hamburger SV 4-3 in the first knockout round, but were handed a tough tie to Schalke which proved too much in the 2nd knockout stage.

View attachment 15148

I'm gonna need a minor miracle alright XD hopefully I can switch and pick up a decent team for next season lol

I'm gonna need a minor miracle alright XD hopefully I can switch and pick up a decent team for next season lol

Sorry mate....can't allow switching...QPR went down and had to fight their way back fella so it would be unfair of me to allow a switch.

Personally for January I just wanted to save up to have a larger budget in the summer, hoping we’d get promoted.

End of Season 2023/24

END OF SEASON 2023/24

ENGLISH PREMIER DIVISION

Stoke again finish the highest of all the chairman sides, but I'm sure stonecold will be disappointed they didn't improve on last season. West Brom again finish in the top 10, with Leeds in mid table. Both Brentford and Aston Villa survive the drop, so none of our teams are going down this season!!

View attachment 15143

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Middlesbrough and Blackburn both reach 100 points, but its The Boro who win the title! Sunderland, Norwich, QPR and Swansea will contest the playoffs! Portsmouth weren't able to survive the drop and will be back down in League One next year.

View attachment 15142

Norwich overcame QPR, whilst Sunderland overturned a 2-0 loss in the first leg against Swansea to progress to the Playoff Final.

View attachment 15141

And in the final, Sunderland cap off a great season with their Carabao Cup win, by sealing promotion as well!

View attachment 15140

Sunderland's Raul Valbuena wins the Championship Manager of the Year.

View attachment 15139

Blackburn's 20 year old Luke Gaul is Player of the Year and Young Player of the Year. The central midfielder also finished up as top goalscorer.

View attachment 15138

The Team of the Year is dominated by Middlesbrough and Blackburn players, but every player in the entire squad came from a chairman club.

View attachment 15137

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

A disappointing 19th place finish for Millwall as they got nowhere near the playoffs all season.

View attachment 15136

FA CUP

Fair play to Stoke who beat both Liverpool and Chelsea on the way to retaining the FA Cup!

View attachment 15135

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Unfortunately, Man Utd gave Stoke a lesson in the Champions League though, but the Quarter Final is still respectable for The Potters first season amongst Europe's elite!

View attachment 15134

MANAGER MOVEMENTS

Brentford - Jurgen Klopp took job at Everton - Replaced with Paulo Fonseca
West Brom - Pep Guardiola took job at AC Milan - Replaced with Ralph Hasenhutl
Portsmouth - Luis Vicente Mateo sacked - Replaced with Pepe Mel
Norwich - Rafa Benitez took job at Mainz - Replaced with Ricardo Sa Pinto

Chairmen with sacked manager, please let me know what you'd like me to do...

1) I can either reinstate your manager again for free (even if this manager has gone to another club, you will have 1st choice to keep him, even if he has gone to another chairman club)
2) You can replace them with someone else (you'll only have to pay compensation to your new manager's club if they have one, unless it's a chairman club in which case you can have them back for free).
3) Keep the manager who has taken over your club on the game for which there will be no fee as the game will have already worked out and taken any compensation from your balance (unless it's another chairman's manager and they want them back, in which case you'll have to revert to option 1 or 2 above).

If your manager was not sacked and left the club, then you cannot re-appoint him for free! You can either stick with the manager who has taken over, or you can appoint a new one of your own but if they have a club then you'll have to pay compensation!

If your manager retired, then you'll need to appoint a new one. If you take a manager from another club, you will have to pay compensation.

Game Save File Download; Chairman Save - 9th June 2024

This download will take you up to 9th June and the transfer window is officially open! This is the file you can use for looking at your squad's season stats for your end of season posts! However, I am going to set all your manager's transfer budgets to £0 so hopefully they don't spend any of your money and then sim the game to 1st July....then I will add your EXP deals from the January window and post up a new save file to download with your budgets for the transfer window! Hopefully by this time you will have received any prize or parachute money which should then be available for you to spend!

TRANSFER WINDOW OPEN

The game has now been simmed to 1st July and your EXP deals from January have now been added to your squads!

As we have missed 3 weeks of the transfer window already, I will allow you to take preference on loan deals. So if a player has already joined another club on loan in this window, you can take them off them instead! This does not include players who may have already moved to other chairman clubs...you have to leave them alone and play nice!

Here's your budgets guys...

Aston Villa - Yeti01 - £57.9 million
Birmingham - bcfc1 - £37.3 million
Blackburn - WeArePalace - £84.5 million
Brentford - TheNotSoSpecialOne - £47 million
Leeds - IndiBlue - £98 million
Middlesbrough - RVP20 - £17.5 million
Millwall - madmat23 - (-£1.1 million)
Norwich - LiamCFC88 - £41.8 million
Nottingham Forest - NathWalker - £38.7 million
Portsmouth - Linecoigne 1998 - £3 million
Preston - Benncfc24 - (-£1.7 million)
QPR - dporter8999 - £54.8 million
Stoke - stonecold - £125.1 million
Sunderland - andy_14clark - £15.8 million
Swansea - mathhow - £18.5 million
West Brom - savan21 - £41.1 million

Transfer window open until Sunday at 12:00 midday, so plenty of time to do all your transfer business and posts! Feel free to post your end of season press releases/news articles guys and send me your transfer business. Remember, every chairman is limited to the following transfers throughout a whole season...

C2C - Unlimited
DOM x3
FGN x2
U18 x3
FREE x2 (Summer window...you may offer for 2 more players who's contracts have expired and have not yet found another club. Send me salary offers as per EXP deals)
EXP x3 (January window)

The new rule is now in place for the REL transfers. If you wish to release players then it will cost you half of that players transfer value to get rid of them. Each of you has 3x REL transfers and please send them to me as follows....

REL - Sergio Aguero - Man City - No Club - £12 million

Game Save File; http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ceqsvlprel2ta9/Chairman_Save_-_1st_July_2024.fm/file

Anyone want to buy any of my players send me a message. Open to offerers. Same with my transfers. I’m happy to sell some of those aswell.

Millwall.

****.... so I wouldn't be able to take over another Championship club then? :(

Unfortunately not mate....keeps it fair for everyone. Makes for a more interesting journey as well....just look at QPR...been down, came up, now playoffs! This chairman game was never supposed to be about the quick route to the top....

Good stuff from the lads to go back up again. I still have doubts if we can stay up as I thought we would’ve in the past. What a coup Luke Gaul has been though and he had a brilliant season, unfortunatley he's not with us next season as he was on loan of course.

Last edited:
BLACKBURN SEASON REVIEW AND TRANSFER LIST
Blackburn Rovers were able to celebrate going straight back up to the Championship once again. Due to the performances of loanee Luke Gaul and solid goalkeeping from Gianluigi Donnarumma, the team were able to gain automatic performances. Christian Henkel had a solid start to his career, but the departure of Odsonne Edouard was disappointing as he started brilliantly before leaving for RB Leipzig. That being said, the club needs a new striker.
TRANSFER LIST (Willing to negotiate all deals, plus for other players if a very good sum is offered) - Desperate for a bit more money for signings
Nemanja Maksimovic
- 12.5m - (Very solid DM/CB able to play at Premier League level and leading Championship player. Still has 5 or so good years ahead of him - Valued at 15.25m (29 yrs old))
Oriol Romeu - 3m - (Another DM who is a decent Premier League player at 32 and would certainly be good at Championship level. Valued at 5.5m (32 yrs old))
Stefan Ristovski - 5.5m (Good RB who would easily be capable of playing Premier League and operates on a leading Championship level. Valued at 9.25m (32 yrs old))
Rob Holding -10m - (Very solid CB operating at a good Premier League level, would be a star player in the Championship for any team. Valued at 16m. (28 yrs old))
Amine Gouiri - 1m - (Decent ST who was a hot prospect at the club and could still grow to an elite Premier League player. Bargain deal in my opinion, it just seems none of my managers want to give him playing time. Valued at only 1.5m, could easily be valued up to 25m. (24 yrs old))
Shani Tarashaj - 12.5m - (Quality player who can play anywhere across the front line (CAM, LW, RW, ST) and do a job. Capable of magic moments if under the right tactics. Valued at 15.5m (29 yrs old))

Back to back play-off final defeats. Brilliant

At least you made it to the final, I've had back to back play-off semi final defeats. Plus the latest one was a 120th minute goal after I had a two goal advantage going into the second leg.

Although my manager has sold my best player in each of the last two seasons I feel like the squad is coming together now and with the youngsters I've got who are starting to contribute I'm hoping for a big push for promotion over the next season or two. Also, looking at the teams that have come down, a couple of them have been down in the Championship over the last few seasons, so I don't think we'll have a situation like this season where there were two stand out teams.

Last edited:
1199148d1551498130-chairman-game-championship-logo-5-1-.jpg
\

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...8130-chairman-game-championship-logo-5-1-.jpg

***** ASTON VILLA PRESS RELEASE ******

Can Villa take next step?

[FONT=&quot]The appointment of Antonio Conte appears to have brought with it an element of stability at Aston Villa. Although they did flirt with relegation in season 23/24, ultimately they survived and will now be looking to move on up the table. With a strong, young squad they will be hoping for improvement as their squad naturally develops but haven't ruled out making a big move for the right player.

'We did it last year with Carrasco and, should the opportunity present itself we will make a move again,' owner Starlight Bliss said. 'Again, our preference would be for someone with experience in England, but if nothing is available that will substantially improve the team at the right price then we will continue with the squad we have. Also, we can announce that further improvements will be made to the stadium and youth facilities as we strive to provide the team with every opportunity to deliver on their potential.'

Manager Antonio Conte, speaking concerning squad matter, confirm that the following players are available for loan;
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]- Marco Pattinama
- Ollie Davenport
- Benoît Mathis
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...p-jp.sears_.how_.to_.be_.ultra_.spiritual.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

COME ON!!! What a season. Promoted through the playoffs and Carabao cup champions mean Europe League Qualifiers so a very big season coming up for us. Valbuena has been brilliant since taking over and brought us to where we belong.

Hey All,

The 9th June 2024 save link isn't working for me, anyone else having the same problem?

Hey All,

The 9th June 2024 save link isn't working for me, anyone else having the same problem?

It is working for me, but I had a similar problem with an earlier download. After a few tries it should work.

Hey All,

I know I've recently had an update on my game through steam....so you might need to do the update on there first and then it will work

Hey All,

yeh I had same problem. Didn’t manage to fix it. But the 1st f July works fine. I’ll try again when I get home.

Back