Chairman Game - The Championship

**** so close! I knew if we fell into the playoffs we'd fall at the first hurdle. Anyone want Rowett before i send him to the dole que?

New & Booted Players

Hi guys, please welcome new player Anderson883 to the game as he takes over at Sheffield Wednesday! Anderson883, your budget is £4.9 million!

Also, I have now booted the following players for inactivity...

Meijieiro99 - Bristol City
Tobey Mason - Sheffield United
HugoCaldeira1234 - Middlesbrough

The opening post on the thread has been updated with the chairman/club list! Feel free to raid these clubs for transfers from here on out guys!

And if it is ok to join, would I be able to be Sunderland who have just been promoted to the championship on the game?

And if it is ok to join, would I be able to be Sunderland who have just been promoted to the championship on the game?

Hi mate....Happy for you to join. Sunderland are yours...you have a budget of £18.6 million. Feel free to start conducting your business!

Re EXP players, can I sign David Luiz if I wanted to or should it be more realistic with those who will only transfer to us with the transfer option ticked?

Re EXP players, can I sign David Luiz if I wanted to or should it be more realistic with those who will only transfer to us with the transfer option ticked?

You can go for anyone you like mate...the beauty of the EXP transfer rule :)

Just send me the salary you want to offer....highest salary offered wins the player!

New Manager At Brentford

hiMt0H2j_400x400.jpg

Bielsa Sacked By Bees Chairman After Just 7 Months In Charge

Marcelo Bielsa has been relieved of his position as manager of Brentford after just 7 months at the club, with growing differences between himself and chairman TheNotSoSpecialOne became more apparent!

The Brentford chairman released a statement explaining "Marcelo was brought to this club in the hope he could turn our disappointing season around last year, but instead he drove us further down the table to an unacceptable finish of 15th place! He made some poor decisions in the January transfer window, taking it upon himself to offload three of our best players without replacing any of them and ultimately that is unforgivable! I want to take this club forward and that means holding on to our better players, not allowing them to leave for, quite frankly, **** poor fees!"

The man that has come in to replace Bielsa is Hibernian boss, Neil Lennon! Lennon is said to be excited about his new role and TheNotSoSpecialOne has already made it clear he will be backing his new man in the transfer market this Summer!

Capture-139-596x372.png

Stoke Trnsfer List

GK A Federici £1m
DC Ryan Shawcross £4m
DC V Forren £1m
MC O Etebo £6m
MC G Cameron £1m
MC S Clucas £1m
ML Callum Hudson-Odoi £4m
AT B Afobe £9m
AT Julien Ngoy £6m

Loan
DL J Tymon

Having seen plenty of your transfer business already guys, next season could be an exciting one!! The new Prem clubs are strengthening well on tight budgets, whilst QPR are looking to potentially run away with League One next year!!

Two days of the window left guys and plenty of business still to be done yet :)

Brentford Transfer List!

Trevor Clarke - D/WBL - £100k
Josh McEachran - DM/MC - £100k
Josh Clarke - M/AMR - £300k
Said Benrahma - AMR/ST - £1.3 million (less than half his value)

View attachment 21080
images

images

Nottingham Forest Transfer List

Joe Worrall - £12m
Jason Cummings - £2m
Liam Bridcutt - £2m
Matty Cash - £3m
Jorge Grant - £1m
Ryan Yates - £750k
Joe Lolley - £7m
Tobias Figuerido - £4m
Claudio Yacob - £3m

All other players will be sold, for the right price. Make an offer.

Will do an update either later tonight or tomorrow. All Norwich players are available for the right price.

End of season review and transfer list

In a season where we were originally predicted to finish 18th​, I should be happy with a 9th​ place finish but I am a little frustrated as we were always hovering around the play offs. If it wasn’t for a poor April where we got only 1 win in 6 games, we could have made it into the play offs and then anything could happen. Our player of the year was definitely Divock Origi who smashed in 25 goals over the season. He will be very hard to replace in the summer as I look for someone else to provide the goals for us. Our worst player of the season has to be Harlee Dean who had the lowest average rating out of any of our regular players and also managed to pick up 12 yellow and 4 red cards over the season. It’s not a shock he only played 34 games of the season after picking up many suspensions.

Transfer List

CB Harlee Dean - £2.5mil
LB/CB Jonathan Grounds - £1mil
CM Craig Gardner – FREE
RM/RW Jota - £10mil
LM/LW Jacques Maghoma - £3mil
RW/ST Isaac Vassell - £2mil
ST Lukas Jutkiewicz – £3mil
RW/ST Che Adams - £6mil

If you are interested in anyone else then get in touch and I’m sure we can discuss a deal.

QPR

A disappointing season saw the the side finish in the relegation zone, despite 5 wins in the last 7 games of the season. A summer of change is to be expected, with the following players up for sale:

Toni Leistner £3.7m
Pawel Wszolek £2.7m
Josh Scowen £3.5m
Luke Freeman £4m
Eberechi Eze £4m

Everyone is on offer for the right price, as a raft of inbounds are expected.

The Bastos family Take Control Of Sheffield Wednesday!!
View attachment 21010

Italian Family The Bastos family have gained control of Sheffield Wednesday. Historically a football family, Residing from Italy, have in the past also been owners of Sampdoria. Headed by Samzinni Bastos, Son of Perizzini Bastos, will have full control of the club for the future. Here is what he had to say-

'We are building on a long term project at the club, we want to become a sustainable model and have the long term plan of building to become a premier league club, in my opinion, where this club belongs'

'My First port of call is to appoint a manager with drive and ambition, This club will be built around this manager for long term sustainability, we will be creating an environment for the Head Coach to work in an environment where he is safe, and backed'

Sheffield Wednesday Appoint Gianfranco Zola -

View attachment 21009

More to come in the coming days with this club with ambition!

END OF SEASON REVIEW

It was a brilliant end to the campaign as Dimitar Berbatov scored an 89th-minute goal to send us to Premier League. The summer signing, playing the last match of his career and signed for free in the summer is the reason we are approximately 100 Million richer this summer and I would like to make him an honorary lifetime member of the club.

LEAGUE

We started off in a disappointing manner in the league which eventually led to the dismissal of Darren Moore and appointment of Lee Johnson from the high flying Bristol City and it was his appointment which turned things around. A steady and solid manager, he made it very difficult for teams to beat us and we lost only thrice in the league after his appointment although the high number of draws were a bit of a disappointment. The promotion to the Premier League, however, trumps everything and I am very pleased with Lee for taking us back at the first time of asking.

We scored the second highest goals in the Championship only behind Aston Villa but our defence was a bit of a disappointment and I will leave it up to Lee to build a better base for us in the Premier League. Overall, the last day triumph trumps everything but we will have to be much better if we don't want to find ourselves back in the Championship next year around!

CUPS

Going out early in both the cups was a bitter disappointment as we lost to QPR and Leicester in the 2nd round and the 4th round of the cups. The club of our size and our calibre is expected to perform much better especially when trophies are very much important for me. A cup run is necessary to give the full squad a chance as well and it has been communicated to Lee as well as the squad.

TRANSFERS

I have been happy with how most of our transfers worked out but I am also not without any disappointment. Dimitar Berbatov was brilliant with his 13 goals being very important for us and our team while at the other end of the spectre Robert Huth couldn't be the talisman and the leader that we expected him to be at the club.

Tonali settled in well and is looking imperious but Marin, Morilla and Gnoukouri are still finding their feet!

The best signing, however, was the signing of Trotta in January. He scored 15 goals for us in the second half of the season and was the main force behind our push for promotion! It was his form which set up the stage for Berbatov to shine!

The final 2 signings from Italy, Piscane and Lorenzo are having a varied future though. Piscane is deemed not good enough for the club while Di Lorenzo means that Dawson can play again in the centre as he establishes himself as the first choice right-back!

Overall it was a decent transfer season with Vallejo and Holgate also proving to be important members of the squad and furthering their development as they move back to their clubs!

PLAYERS

The overall performance of most of the players was just middling with creativity and stability missing from our game. 37-year-old Berbatov and January signing Trotta were our best players and they were the reason for our promotion.

The only other player apart from them to get a 7+ rating was Jesus Vallejo. Although this proves that everyone contributed at some time or the other, there was no consistency in most of the players and that will have to be worked out.

TRANSFER LIST

Robert Huth - 150K
Conor Townsend - 1 Million
Zhang Yunig - 1.5 Million
Fabio Piscane - 2 Million

Players other than the aforementioned ones are also open to sale in case of a worthy bid! I won't be entertaining a bid for Marin, Morrila, Tonali or Burke! Although I am open for loan bids for Marin or Morrila!

---

Stoke Trnsfer List

GK A Federici £1m
DC Ryan Shawcross £3.5m
DC V Forren £1m
MC O Etebo £5m
MC G Cameron free
MC S Clucas £1m
AM Bojan £5m
AT B Afobe £5m
AT Julien Ngoy £5m

Loan