Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
lololololollollolol, how old r u, that the sort of comeback my 10 year-old brother will make but I guess some leeway has to be given due to your immaturity and ur ignorance at the fact that Getting your knickers in a twist is used as a metahphor :P
Right now, I'm actually praying to God you're a troll because it would be cruel for him to create somebody that stupid.

Anyway, OT, unlucky Chelsea hahaha :)

what is the point. ****, dreadful, ****, diabolical, awful, ******, what other words can I say about this. The alarm bells have got to start ringing at the Bridge now, losing to Liverpool, narrowly beating Fulham, letting Wilkins go, I am seriously worried

i'll happily trade places with you?

******* pathetic, you should stick by your team threw thick and thin.

Just cos you've lost ONE game. Glory hunter.

I have supported Stevenage for years just like I have done Chelsea and atm I am more interested in Stevenage then the **** wearing blue it is ******* embarresing and it isnt just 1 game we have lost it is 2 in a row now and we have been playing **** since we beat arsenal

Thats why they're champions.

This thread is showing how many Chelsea fans are glory hunters now eh? That's two fans just in this thread saying they feel like turning their back on the club because of this result. Absoloutley pathetic.

Well done agent Bruce. Chelsea legend drew against us, and you battered them at bridge. You ******* legend.

Richardson, Bardsley, Welbeck. Manchester United products.

Right now, I'm actually praying to God you're a troll because it would be cruel for him to create somebody that stupid.

Anyway, OT, unlucky Chelsea hahaha :)

---- Yawn------

yes I am that stupid tbh for actually getting into an arguement with a nut like u, sorry abt that :wub:

for goodness sake, this is an absolute shocker, this is absolutely ****, what's the point of turning up? If I was there, I would demand a full refund, this is dreadful

Really? You would ask for a refund because your team played badly?

I would get my argyle ticket for free this season then. Suck it up, it doesn't happen often, and when it does, you should be ready to take the abuse.

have to say it's been coming as chelsea have been poor for the past few games

And a point at Villa suddenly looks so much better. :)

begs the question how many Chelsea supporters here have actually been to a game if they are willing to turn their back on their team after 1 bad result?

Man Of the Match: Welbeck. What a game he had. Played part in 3 goals. :wub:

I have supported Stevenage for years just like I have done Chelsea and atm I am more interested in Stevenage then the **** wearing blue it is ******* embarresing and it isnt just 1 game we have lost it is 2 in a row now and we have been playing **** since we beat arsenal

Ok, so you just forget all about Chelsea then? After putting them in your sig, having them as your avatar, and even your profile picture on your profile.

Oh, and let us not forget changing who you support?

Loyal supporters really do come out to play.

But anywho, LOL AT CHELSEA!

Ray Wilkins, John Terry, Peter Osgood, Frank Lampard, Charlie Cook, Peter Bonetti, Kerry Dixon can you hear me Kerry Dixon

Your boys have just taken one **** of a beating one **** of a beating final score at Stamford Bridge Chelsea 0 Sunderland 3!!!

What a performance!!!

This thread is showing how many Chelsea fans are glory hunters now eh? That's two fans just in this thread saying they feel like turning their back on the club because of this result. Absoloutley pathetic.

lol I was kidding, just a way off expressing my anger

got to say that im in shock just so happy what a result i would say this was like us against newcastle and west brom you just can`t predict anything in the prem these days.:O

I am not turning my back on the club just atm I am just sick of them and would rather watch stevenage then the bunch of ***** that are the so called champions who need to start playing like it

why are all the chelsea fans changing teams?

Last edited:
Ok, so you just forget all about Chelsea then? After putting them in your sig, having them as your avatar, and even your profile picture on your profile.

Oh, and let us not forget changing who you support?

Loyal supporters really do come out to play.

But anywho, LOL AT CHELSEA!

atm yes I do wanna forget about Chelsea just seeing the shirt will **** me off even more at this moment in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back