Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenals 1 point dosen`t seem so bad now with chelski n manu losing.XD

liverpool got what they deserve well done to them, torres will still be a great signing in time.

but you'd be 2 points behind Man Utd and 3 ahead of city if you'd won :p

166861_10150136085452238_163578457237_7848772_2587011_n.jpg

Stevie to Torres: Shut up mate, you can shove your "big" club ambitions up your backside.

not to be mean or anything but u guys won, u played better than us but please u honestly dont have to keep going about Torres Transfer and debating if we are a big club

Fernando Torres = another Sheva?

Nah :p. Sooner or later he will start KILLING. (as much as i hate to say it)

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

not to be mean or anything but u guys won, u played better than us but please u honestly dont have to keep going about Torres Transfer and debating if we are a big club

I would love to see if Chelsea won with a Torres goal... You wouldn't shut up for a week. Seriously go watch Luton now... Amazes me how you still support Chelsea after some stuff i read from you.

Dude lighten up, Chelsea fans would be going insane if they had won, rubbing it in at every opportunity if Torres had scored. Man up and take it on the chin!

If you don't like it then don't read this thread, what do you expect?

Last edited:
Nah :p. Sooner or later he will start KILLING. (as much as i hate to say it)

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I would love to see if Chelsea won with a Torres goal... You wouldn't shut up for a week. Seriously go watch Luton now... Amazes me how you still support Chelsea after some stuff i read from you.

lol cos i said they played like ****, i dont support them anymore? I was being honest mate and truthfully I would go on about it for sometime but i wont start debating about this who is the bigger club nonsense again, u guys won, u played better go on about the game and i dont get what problem u have with Luton, totally unecessary to mention that

This really shows how **** Hodgson was that Kenny has got 4 wins in a row with 4 clean sheets with basically the same squad.

Same squad minus the £50m striker and Babel. Lal.

WTF is that.

Dude lighten up, Chelsea fans would be going insane if they had one, rubbing it in at every opportunity if Torres had scored. Man up and take it on the chin!

If you don't like it then don't read this thread, what do you expect?

hardly rub it in, we are so few on the site :'(

Just ****** about the match,

lol cos i said they played like ****, i dont support them anymore? I was being honest mate and truthfully I would go on about it for sometime but i wont start debating about this who is the bigger club nonsense again, u guys won, u played better go on about the game and i dont get what problem u have with Luton, totally unecessary to mention that

I don't have any problem with Luton, as you can see i support 2 2nd division clubs and 1 1st division team, but sometimes you go INSANE and say total **** about chelsea...

hardly rub it in, we are so few on the site :'(

Just ****** about the match,

Lol, you lot did at the bridge with copied banners. Consider this as eRevenge from Liverpool fans (A)

I don't have any problem with Luton, as you can see i support 2 2nd division clubs and 1 1st division team, but sometimes you go INSANE and say total **** about chelsea...

lol now u have a problem when I say that Chelsea played like ****, God should be saving you not the Queen

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Lol, you lot did at the bridge with copied banners. Consider this as eRevenge from Liverpool fans (A)

haha yeah we did, got our ***** handed to us tho :'(

not to be mean or anything but u guys won, u played better than us but please u honestly dont have to keep going about Torres Transfer
Well that was all this hype around the game.

and debating if we are a big club
Didn't realise it was a debate?

Chelsea FC, you ain't got no history.
5 european cups
and 18 leagues,
that's what we call history!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Well played Liverpool, Better luck next season el Nino

I admit I made some stupid posts on this Thread but honestly I was ****** after losing the game, it happens to the best of us

Status
Not open for further replies.