Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
qys2sh.jpg

Last year a lot of we LFC fans were exhibiting schadenfreude when Chelski won at Anfield. How the world turns sometimes. We may have just ended their Premiership title assault & launched our own CL qualification bid. What a week for us ! Equally extraoadinary & enjoyable.

Keep it up KK - a tactical masterclass !

Liverpool have only pushed themself away from mid table mediocracy which is where your club is going to go.

If this game isnt covered by zonal marking im going to have a fit.

Also liverpool fans, your thoughts on Dalglish as permanent manager?

Last edited:
Haha...fantastic job Liverpool! We City fans want to say Thank you! :D Chelsea will finish 4th. ;)

Also liverpool fans, your thoughts on Dalglish as permanent manager/.
Didn't want him at first, nothing personal but just because he's almost 60 as it is. But sod that, give him the job until he retires.

i will have him as permanent manager tomorrow john henry give him a five year contract

I'll complain on twitter to him if he doesn't!

and personally, I'd love him to become permo manager.
The passion he shows is un-real! It's almost as if he's playing the game in his head.

NESV have put themselves in a position where they have to give him the job, otherwise they'll be uproar from fans.

Didn't want him at first, nothing personal but just because he's almost 60 as it is. But sod that, give him the job until he retires.

Yes he is soon 60 but he could still be Liverpool manager for the next 5 years. And it's a pretty long time to be a manager of a club these days.

Last time you saw a good game?

Did you see any of the games yesterday.

You obviously didn't see any of the top games yesterday..

How about every game yesterday? oO)

Nope, didn't watch the games yesterday. When did I say I watched them all the time? Maybe I've just had bad luck...but every game I've tuned into this season has been boring.

Jeez, you got so much against Premier league, it is beyond joke. Did you watch any games apart from this?

oh give over. this game was all about the tactical battle. Also thought you said you dont care much for english football? in that case stop watching and belittling it

Oh for Christ's sake. First I'm anti-United, now I'm anti-Prem. Even though I think it's the best league in the world...what a crock of ****. Could you please point out when I've ever been anti-Prem? The only thing I can think of would be in the thread where I pointed out that there was more debt in the Prem than the other leagues. And I guess I said this year's ManU team wasn't legendary and not as good as the 99 team or even the 07-09 team, does that make me anti-Prem too?

I don't watch that much Prem, I'm just saying that every game I've watched this season has been boring. Maybe it's bad luck. Or maybe there haven't been as many exciting games as usual this season. I was talking with a few English football fans this season that were complaining about it being a boring year. Maybe it's a bit of both. Whatever, crucify me.

Text on Radio City

Dear Mr Ancellotti, there is no 30 day refund on goods sold during the January sales....Mr Dalglish

Watched most of the game and when I couldn't resist anymore I went to take a **** and Meireles scores. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back