Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 545
  • Views Views 36K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baconface will probly say that it wasn't a penalty. But when they get a decision against them..he cries out loud.

Did you hear his post match interview?

Torres has completed 10 hours without a goal.

Even I have scored as many goals as Torres for Chelsea. ;)

Baconface will probly say that it wasn't a penalty. But when they get a decision against them..he cries out loud.

You scared or something mate, I know your a Real fan more then a City fan, SO you worried about us getting to the final or something, So much abuse to us... Dont worry we give you a kicking in good time. ( both your teams)

did you even bother to listen to the post match when he spoke? no? right then

No. Because you can't take him seriously. He was backing Balotelli yesterday and said some nice things about City.

When in reality..he is just playing his usual mind games. The fooking ****.

Everyone saying its a cast iron penalty, but he was definitely going down before evra put his leg across.

Are you serious? He was through on goal and Evra puts his leg out, totally misses the ball then raps his second leg around Ramires. How isn't it a penalty?

No. Because you can't take him seriously. He was backing Balotelli yesterday and said some nice things about City.

When in reality..he is just playing his usual mind games. The fooking ****.

only person i cant take seriously is you to be honest, if you are not going to sensibly contribute find another thread

Wait, wait.. Can we use the logic that was used for Rooney.

Ramires should have got Yellow early in the game, then he got one yellow. So he would have gone off. That means he wouldn't be on the field so there was no controversy in the end.

This was Chelsea fan logic against Luiz and Rooney

Are you serious? He was through on goal and Evra puts his leg out, totally misses the ball then raps his second leg around Ramires. How isn't it a penalty?

dont think anyone can defend that, definite pen

still the next half of the tie, not over by any means mate.
My heart says we'll win 3-0 at OT... Then i use my head and i honestly think we have no chance if we perform like that at OT

My heart says we'll win 3-0 at OT... Then i use my head and i honestly think we have no chance if we perform like that at OT

I certainly dont expect chelsea to play like that again,

Wait, wait.. Can we use the logic that was used for Rooney.

Ramires should have got Yellow early in the game, then he got one yellow. So he would have gone off. That means he wouldn't be on the field so there was no controversy in the end.

This was Chelsea fan logic against Luiz and Rooney

Which ever chelsea fan had that logic was wrong and what you have said is wrong if Ramires got booked earlier on how do you know he would of made that tackle after?

Wow,clear pen. So Happy...Stand out players:Rio,Evra,Carrick,Valencia,Giggs and Roo for the goal and ofc young keeper VDS ^^):wub::D

Thought the referee was good all night except that one decision. We seem to get no luck in Europe at all.

Ah well, can still turn it around at OT. If we get an early goal it could be interesting. MOTM tonight for me went to either Valencia or Giggs.

forget the ref, weren't there two assistants behind the goal?

Chelsea fans have no rights to complain after what happened at the bridge earlier this season. Seriously, couldnt be anymore obvious that atkinson is a chelsea fan unless he actually wore the shirt at games.

Utd deserved winners.

Only watched the first half and parts of the second but pretty typical Utd performance - let the opposition have the ball, sit back and counter attack with Giggs, Carrick (who was magnificent in a similar way to Scholes usually is) and Rooney.

Saw the penalty appeal, and it's stonewall (What the **** is the point in these extra officials? They miss everything ffs!) but I suppose you make your own luck. SAF a little harsh in saying he made the most of it IMO. Haven't seen the Torres shout, apparently a dive and a booking? He was poor all night and looked off-pace as per.

I'd like to say it's still open, but I think Utd will have them again at OT.

scaled.php

Was it a Pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back