Chelsea vs Manchester United - 1/4 Final UCL - 6/4/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** im glad Drogba didnt start this game. Great game for us, sorry Chelsea fans, better luck next time. Ps. No one said anything about the ref :p

On the subject of the ref i thought he was card happy but to both sides not just one. Not the worst display from a ref i must say.

They are not Chelsea supporters they are what we call followers or Jonny come latelys. Basicly oh i see Chelsea are doing well now, i might like them for abit. Joke of people and they are a waste of our air we breathe, bring in national selection.

we've got plently of numptys like that, they were calling about rooney during the west ham game. He then went and smashed a hat trick. Carlo must stay, otherwise i see chelsea just losing ground

Was going to say that someone called it perfectly for VDS to have a blinder. Wasn't sure who it was that said it though and cba to look for the quote..
Van Der Sar is a top, top keeper, shame he's going to retire at the end of the season. I don't think United should of signed Lindegaard, they should of signed someone younger but more proven/well known, like De Gea to replace VDS.

There is no way you cant love him!Unless you aren't a United fan :wub:
Even I love him. I'm jealous ;). To think Chelsea spend nearly 10 times more on Torres though...

Great game and a fantastic results for United. Hernandez and VDS were the stars for me. Also, how can you leave out Drogba for a out of form Torres, I just don't get it? Drogba is arguably the best striker in the world, better than Anelka, Torres and Malouda in my opinion.

I hope Ancelotti doesn't get sacked for this, he doesn't deserve it. Just because they have money doesn't mean they will do well, Chelsea need a good manager like him or Mourinho. Look at City under Mancini, they aren't doing that well for the money they spent.

we've got plently of numptys like that, they were calling about rooney during the west ham game. He then went and smashed a hat trick. Carlo must stay, otherwise i see chelsea just losing ground

Me too, remember the spell Chelsea went through after we forced Mourinho out the door. It was what 2-3 years until we saw a fully competitive Chelsea side again which saw through 3 different managers at the time.

And both of Man Utds goals, once again, Ryan Giggs name is mentioned for crafting them. Jesus that guy never ceases to amaze me

bring in national selection.

I know it's late, and your angry.. but.. really? lol. National selection huh.. ;) aha

Anyway, unlucky Chelsea. Had a talk with Robson Utting earlier, he said Chelsea remind him of Arsenal a few years back, after winning all that silverware, the invincibles and all that, the squad started ageing and now they haven't won anything in 6 years after most (maybe all) of that team being sold/retired. Chelsea have a fairly old squad, I was surprised to see that the likes of Essien was 29, Malouda is 30, nearly 31, Drogba is 33, Lamps 32. I mean, they really need to address what they are going to do in the future, because, sure, they have some good youth players coming through, but only a few of a quality that should be fit for regular first team football in the next 2-3 years. Considering how many youngsters Arsenal have produced, and to see them not win anything in 6 years, as a Chelsea fan, would that not slightly frighten you, considering the new Fair Play finance rules are coming into play soon.

We won you 3 times we won you 3 times we are the best we won you 3 times **** you chelsea

I know it's late, and your angry.. but.. really? lol. National selection huh.. ;) aha

Anyway, unlucky Chelsea. Had a talk with Robson Utting earlier, he said Chelsea remind him of Arsenal a few years back, after winning all that silverware, the invincibles and all that, the squad started ageing and now they haven't won anything in 6 years after most (maybe all) of that team being sold/retired. Chelsea have a fairly old squad, I was surprised to see that the likes of Essien was 29, Malouda is 30, nearly 31, Drogba is 33, Lamps 32. I mean, they really need to address what they are going to do in the future, because, sure, they have some good youth players coming through, but only a few of a quality that should be fit for regular first team football in the next 2-3 years. Considering how many youngsters Arsenal have produced, and to see them not win anything in 6 years, as a Chelsea fan, would that not slightly frighten you, considering the new Fair Play finance rules are coming into play soon.

Cant see us going down the same route as Arsenal because we will actually sack our manager if he didnt win anything for 6 years after trying the same phylosiphy year in year out and falling short every time.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

We won you 3 times we won you 3 times we are the best we won you 3 times **** you chelsea

Oh look at this clown.

And to be honest, maybe Chelsea have been guilty of buying too many quick fixes for problem areas, without taking into account the future

@CJACKO: Your terrible grammar and invention of the word 'unluck' aside, you have made some decent points. However, it seems a little fickle to see Chelsea fans so adamantly calling for Malouda to go when he was arguably the premiership's best player last year. I seem to remember you (correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am) debating with Joss that he had been better than Nasri, and less than 6 months later many fans are calling for his head. If you could get him anywhere near the form he showed at the start of the season then he would be a very valuable asset.

Don't get me wrong, I can be fickle too. I really don't rate Carrick, but he has been outstanding during the last month or so and has actually turned my opinion of him somewhat. It's easy to change heart quickly, but it's too easy to blame individuals for the majority of the team's misgivings

cant you just be a gracious winner, always has to be a united fan who makes us look bad.

Cant let someone be very happy at there team winning a big game, always has to be one mililant mod to ruin people celebrating.

Me too, remember the spell Chelsea went through after we forced Mourinho out the door. It was what 2-3 years until we saw a fully competitive Chelsea side again which saw through 3 different managers at the time.

i posted it earlier, but if you're going to play Torres, you got to play yossi. and sign pastore or someone like that in the summer, plus a right winger capable of drillling low crosses in

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Cant let someone be very happy at there team winning a big game, always has to be one mililant mod to ruin people celebrating.

not when he's acting an idiot, no; and if you dont like you know where to go. No need for him to say **** you chelsea

@CJACKO: Your terrible grammar and invention of the word 'unluck' aside, you have made some decent points. However, it seems a little fickle to see Chelsea fans so adamantly calling for Malouda to go when he was arguably the premiership's best player last year. I seem to remember you (correct me if I'm wrong, which I probably am) debating with Joss that he had been better than Nasri, and less than 6 months later many fans are calling for his head. If you could get him anywhere near the form he showed at the start of the season then he would be a very valuable asset.

Don't get me wrong, I can be fickle too. I really don't rate Carrick, but he has been outstanding during the last month or so and has actually turned my opinion of him somewhat. It's easy to change heart quickly, but it's too easy to blame individuals for the majority of the team's misgivings

My grammer has always been poor, im from Portsmouth. I agree last season i said i wouldnt swap any left sided player in the world for Malouda with the form he was on (Messi plays on the right other wise it would be a no brainer). But i have to take into account his Chelsea career on a whole, yes he was sensational last season but that has been it. He cant make a 5 yard pass without giving it away and he just runs into trouble time and time again.

not when he's acting an idiot, no; and if you dont like you know where to go. No need for him to say **** you chelsea

I know where to go..? Alright Mafia boy. Please dont tell me, you where actually stressy by him using the work ****... And this is the man who couldnt believe rooney was banned for using the same word. sigh

i posted it earlier, but if you're going to play Torres, you got to play yossi. and sign pastore or someone like that in the summer, plus a right winger capable of drillling low crosses in

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

We havent had a proper right winger since Jesper Grankjaer (count SWP if you want but he hardly played) and thats appauling. I said is Torres was to start today then he needed to start Benayoun aswell, if not then start with Drogba and bring on both Torres and Benayoun at the same time if needed. Pastore would be excellent but its money we cant spent anymore but their is a cheeper option. A lad called Danny Sturridge playing just behind Torres maybe?? Its somthing Godcubed bought up and somthing i bought up to many Chelsea supporters a little while back too.

I know where to go..? Alright Mafia boy. Please dont tell me, you where actually stressy by him using the work ****... And this is the man who couldnt believe rooney was banned for using the same word. sigh

hes trolling, there are the rules. not hard. Not even comparable to rooney either. dealt with so stick to the topic

hes trolling, there are the rules. not hard. Not even comparable to rooney either. dealt with so stick to the topic

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Does anyone know if Carlo gave a conference and if so, what did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.