Just picked up on this and will follow. I'm doing something very similar with Ajax. It actually started out as the Ajax Academy challenge but I can't play FM without making signings! So it became a bit of a hybrid save. Take a look at a lad called Joel Pohjanpahlo from HJK Helsinki. You might have to load up the Finnish League to get him but he costs next to nothing and looks like the next Jari Litmanen.
Thanks man :) I could imagine it being a bit tougher with Ajax, but guess you get some decent youth intakes!! Just checked out that player, gonna scout him and see how he goes. He's at Steaua on my save now, they signed him for £275k and he looks pretty good!! But I do have Ademilson, Lukaku, Feruz and Albert.

January

FC+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Chelsea+FC+UEFA+Champions+k0YdbvMnevRl.jpg

Do a Newcastle and go all French this window
Few players leave, one for a decent amount
Solid month once more as Sir Alex is under pressure at United!

Transfers

View attachment 324207 View attachment 324208

Ins

I'll start with the players coming in. I snapped up Paul Pogba to be our new midfield general as Romeu wasn't really impressing me too much so now we have Pogba and Ramires in that role. Then I made a deadline deal for young regen Jean Njock after Kevin De Bruyne left. He looks really good and PSG always produce quality regens.

View attachment 324209 View attachment 324210

Outs

Lots of regens left on loan but notable ones were Jamal Blackman as Brighton promised him first team football which will be great for him. Then the big names sold were Victor Moses, Oriol Romeu and Kevin De Bruyne. Moses has barely played this season with Redmond doing so well and Oscar also being deployed on the RW so he was flogged to United. Then I offloaded Romeu as he wasn't impressing me too much, wanted a higher fee but thats all I could get for him. The big name leaving was Kevin De Bruyne, he was constantly moaning and whilst he was a good player I got a great fee for him.

League

West Brom 0 - 1 Chelsea

Ake

Tottenham 1 - 1 Chelsea

Hazard

View attachment 324216

Chelsea 4 - 1 Manchester United

Ademilson, Mata, Terry, Chalobah

View attachment 324217

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Third Round

Chelsea 4 - 1 Millwall

Lukaku(2), Redmond, Hazard

View attachment 324218

Fourth Round

Chelsea 2 - 0 Sunderland

Hughes, Lukaku

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Semi Final 1st Leg

Chelsea 3 - 2 Liverpool

Albert(2), Thiago

View attachment 324219

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Liverpool 1 - 3 Chelsea

Oscar, Hazard(2)

View attachment 324220

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

Another undefeated month. Stunning result against United but they just aren't the same side this year. A thrilling tie in the Capital One Cup but Melo's sending off all but meant we were going to knock them out and set up a final against Newcastle!! Very nearly got a our first defeat of the season against Spurs but the brilliant Eden Hazard scored to secure us an important draw against a team who have come on leaps and bounds themselves this season.

Both FA Cup ties were easy enough with Millwall and Sunderland no match for us. Here's some screenie's of the world awards out players were involved in, nice to see Hazard and JT in the World Team of the Year.

View attachment 324221 View attachment 324222 View attachment 324223

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

Eden+Hazard+Chelsea+FC+v+AC+Sparta+Praha+UEFA+RddFZ2G4Vg9l.jpg

Just brilliant this month, will surely become the best player in the world soon enough.

Table

View attachment 324224

City still right behind us, but just look at how badly Arsenal are doing. In real danger of relegation!!​

Last edited:
Pogba has been a beast for me so far! Easily replaced Yaya Toure

February

486530_341558322631938_1568818857_n.jpg

Ramires shows brilliance in Capital One Cup Final
2 penalties needed to beat 10 man Sheffield United in FA Cup
Thrash HSV with 10 men for 80 minutes!!

League

Everton 0 - 1 Chelsea

Mata

West Ham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Lukaku, Redmond

Chelsea 4 - 0 Fulham

McEachran, Azpilicueta, Albert, Oscar

View attachment 324271 View attachment 324272

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Fifth Round

Sheffield United 1 - 2 Chelsea

Chalobah, Hazard

View attachment 324273

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup

Final

Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle

Ramires(2)

View attachment 324274

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

1st Knockout Round

HSV 2 - 5 Chelsea

Hazard(2), Lukaku(2), Redmond

View attachment 324275

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A fantastic month in which we limped through some games but showed great determination and grit. The Capital One Cup was very tough but two moments of brilliance from Ramires settled the tie in our favour which means we pick up our second trophy of the season. Sheffield United proved a very stern test even when they had a man sent off!! It took two penalties for us to beat them and both were won by young striker Albert who set a new BPL record as the youngest goalscorer with a goal in the 4 nil drubbing of neighbors Fulham.

The HSV game could have gone south after JT picked up a red card but I subbed on Chalobah and played a 4-2-2-1 leaving Lukaku up front on his own which worked perfectly as him and Hazard destroyed them to surely secure us a spot in the next round.

Player of the Month

Cesar Azpilicueta

21121.jpg

Been fantastic all season a constant threat down the right and so solid defending too.

Table

View attachment 324276

City slip up and we look in control. Still time to slip up but should, should hold on.​

Very good! :) Good luck, hopefully you can win the league and champs league. :)

Post a SS of Albert in the next update? And how does he compare to that one you got with Southampton last year?

Post a SS of Albert in the next update? And how does he compare to that one you got with Southampton last year?
Ill post it for you now bud, ive done the month got the screen shots but will post the update later probably. CBA right now already give yall 2 today lol!! He's okay, got potential but he'll never be as good as Bertoli :) plus Albert has the likes of Lukaku, Ademilson and Feruz to compete with plus I got a good striker through my youth intake this month as well!!

View attachment 324327

Ill post it for you now bud, ive done the month got the screen shots but will post the update later probably. CBA right now already give yall 2 today lol!! He's okay, got potential but he'll never be as good as Bertoli :) plus Albert has the likes of Lukaku, Ademilson and Feruz to compete with plus I got a good striker through my youth intake this month as well!!

View attachment 324327

His hair goes from brown to black to grey...

Beating Newcastle in a final...............................:mad:

March

0,,10268~11398074,00.jpg

Thrilling comeback against Cardiff
Lose our first league game... against ******* Villa!!
Chalobah picks up his first England Cap
Ramires out for rest of season

League

Chelsea 4 - 2 Cardiff

Oscar, Ake, Lukaku, Terry

View attachment 324637

Southampton 1 - 2 Chelsea

Oscar, Piazon

View attachment 324638

Chelsea 1 - 1 Q.P.R

McEachran

View attachment 324639

Chelsea 1 - 2 Aston Villa

Pogba

View attachment 324640

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Sixth Round

Derby 0 - 3 Chelsea

Pogba, Cole, Ademilson

View attachment 324641

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

First Knockout Round 2nd Leg

Chelsea 2 - 0 HSV
Chelsea win 7-2 on agg

Ademilson, Chalobah

View attachment 324642

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

So a pretty good month ruined by the fact that Ramires is out now for the rest of the season!! Also with Pogba illegible for the Champions League having already played in it with Juve I'm going to have to deploy Chalobah there, good thing he's versatile. Results meh good wins especially that comeback over Cardiff, Hazard changed the game when he came on making 3 assists!! But to draw at home to QPR and lose at home to Villa is just shocking, are we gonna throw it away?!

Youth intake was okay, we got a good looking striker but we really don't need strikers as I only play with 1 and we have Lukaku, Ademilson, Feruz and Albert all who are very good players. But meet Harry Crook anyway, he does look good and he's English so I'll probably try and see how he develops then decide.

View attachment 324645

Chalobah finally got called up for England and made his debut at the age of 19, he really is becoming a beasty player!!

View attachment 324646

And finally here's the Champions League draw, no easy games now:

View attachment 324647

Player of the Month

Josh McEachran

article-2230183-15E618B9000005DC-30_306x423.jpg

No on'es truly shone but he scored an important goal against QPR and played quite well in most games.

Table

View attachment 324648

So tight, so so tight.​

Really enjoying this, different to lots of other Chelsea saves :)

Really enjoying this, different to lots of other Chelsea saves :)
Thanks man, that's what I wanted to do with it :) kinda how I think Chelsea should be too. Some seriously quality youth players we have but they never get a chance. Our boys are in the final of the NextGen series and we knocked out Barca, Juve and Arsenal to get there!!!

April will be up tonight :)

A competition like Champions League, only for U19 players... I think, correct me if i'm wrong.

Sam you should manage the youth team. Update us on NextGen yourself next season :D.

Last edited:
A competition like Champions League, only for U19 players... I think, correct me if i'm wrong.

This, but it's for Under 21's afaik.

Sam, could you upload a SS of how you play your strongest 11? Particularly Pogba, looking to buy him but not sure what role to go with.