April

86467589_crop_650x440.jpg

Beat PSG to set up a semi-final tie with Barca AGAIN!! Can we beat them once more?
Some very important league games this month which will shape the table
Mind games pay off against Sir Alex as we advance to the Final of the FA Cup

League

Manchester City 0 - 0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2 - 0 Liverpool

Hughes, Ademilson

View attachment 325017

Arsenal 1 - 2 Chelsea

Luiz, Hazard

View attachment 325018

Chelsea 1 - 0 Blackburn

Shaw

View attachment 325019

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Semi-Final

Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester United

Hazard

View attachment 325020 View attachment 325021

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Quarter Final 1st Leg

PSG 1 - 3 Chelsea

Lukaku(2), Hughes

View attachment 325022

Quarter Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea 2 - 1 PSG
Chelsea win 5-2 on agg

Mata, Hazard

View attachment 325023

Semi Final 1st Leg

Barcelona 3 - 2 Chelsea

Lukaku(2)

View attachment 325024

Semi Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea 3 - 0 Barcelona

Mata, Chalobah(2)

View attachment 325025

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A superb month in which many players stood up and were counted, Hazard has been sensational. Chalobah has been a boss, Azpilicueta, pretty much everyone!! The City draw was key, they battered us but we escaped which a point thanks to Courtois' heroics. Arsenal are doing shockingly bad and are in serious danger of getting relegated, which would be hilarious!! A solid 2-0 win over Liverpool as well in which Hughes really dominated the game. In the Blackburn game it looked like they were going to hold us to a draw but Luke Shaw popped up on the edge of the box and smashed home a stunning goal which had me fist pumping.

In the FA Cup my mind games paid off as Hazard's goal sent us to another FA Cup final this time against Villa, and we owe them one after they ruined a potentially unbeaten season.

Now this month was really all about the Champions League. A fairly straight forward 2 games against PSG after they had men sent off in both ties. But the Barca games were true classic's like always, the first tie was a superb battle but with Lukaku notching up 2 away goals for us I knew the tie was ours as long as we got an early goal back at The Bridge, which we did. We got 3 of them thanks to Mata and Chalobah!!! Setting up a final against none other than Bayern!!

Player of the Month

Eden Hazard

080460-eden-hazard.jpg

Legend in the making, was simply flawless this month.

Table

View attachment 325026

Our remaining fixtures are straight forward enough for us to wrap up the title as long as we stay focused.​

This, but it's for Under 21's afaik.

Sam, could you upload a SS of how you play your strongest 11? Particularly Pogba, looking to buy him but not sure what role to go with.
View attachment 325028

Here you go, its quite tough to pick my strongest 11, all my centre backs a very very good but Chalobah and Terry have stood out for me. Luke Shaw is getting about as good as Cole now.

going well mate Pogba has been good on my save4 too have been looking at Shaw for backup to Alaba, how has Hughes got on hes on loan on mine at Newcastle at the moment after not getting much game time the previous year

going well mate Pogba has been good on my save4 too have been looking at Shaw for backup to Alaba, how has Hughes got on hes on loan on mine at Newcastle at the moment after not getting much game time the previous year
Hughes has been pretty good, he's Mata's back up for now but has had plenty of game time. Impressed me a lot, top of the assists chart in the Champions League.

I thought it was Liverpool that was the big 5 side that gets relegated, BUT ARSENAL! LOLOLOLOLOL!

May and End of Season Awards

FC+Bayern+Muenchen+v+Chelsea+FC+-+UEFA+Champions+League+Final

Amazing end to the season
The kids have done all right....

League

Hull 1 - 2 Chelsea

Albert(2)

Swansea 0 - 4 Chelsea

Luiz(2), Hughes, Pogba

View attachment 325186

Newcastle 1 - 1 Chelsea

Mata

Chelsea 2 - 0 Stoke

Ake, Hazard

Table and Player Stats

View attachment 325187View attachment 325188

So we done it, stormed it really. But the big news is Arsenal got relegated on the last day of the season!!! Lost to Cardiff 2-1!! Wilshere wants to come here, but he's 22 :( too old for me to sign.

Footballer of the Year

Eden Hazard

View attachment 325189

Second year running, what a boss.

Golden Glove

Thibaut Courtois

View attachment 325190

Not bad kid, not bad at all!

Manager of the Year

Me!

View attachment 325191

Yep, I am the ******* man.

Team of the Year

View attachment 325193

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA Cup

Chelsea 3 - 0 Aston Villa

Redmond, Lukaku(2)

View attachment 325192

Yeah easy win, **** knows how they beat us earlier in the year. But this was a good result, Lukaku is turning into a full on animal!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League

Chelsea 3 - 2 Bayern

Lukaku(3)

View attachment 325194

ARE YOU DROGBA IN DISGUISE??? WOW what a performance he put in, each time we took the lead they fought back but Lukaku's third goal seemed to deflate Bayern and we done it after last years disappointment.

Champions League Best Player

Romelu Lukaku

View attachment 325195

Champions League Golden Boot

Romelu Lukaku

View attachment 325196 View attachment 325197

Champions League Dream Team

View attachment 325198

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Review

Wow what a season. Won everything we could, but that Champions League Final was sensational stuff from Lukaku. Tore apart Bayer, made them look like chumps. A series of sensational performances from Hazard this season resulted in him winning a special award in the Best Player In Europe, next the world aye lad ;)

View attachment 325199

Even better news we are going to have a new stadium built!!! Named after the one and only Didier Drogba!!!!

View attachment 325200

LOL!!

Squad

View attachment 325201 View attachment 325202

Chalobah has really come on leaps and bounds, look at how many goals he got us??? And Hazard too broke into the 20's in both assists and goals. Will Hughes has played really well too considering he's been rotated a lot, as with Redmond and Oscar. But some of these youngsters have really impressed this season.

Chelsea Player of the Season

Eden Hazard

View attachment 325203

Truly amazing stuff. If he's not somehow involved in the World Player of the Year or Golden Ball it would be ridiculous.

Chelsea Young Player of the Season

Nathaniel Chalobah

View attachment 325205

Need I explain why? Highest average rating in the whole team, scored loads of goals somehow and has just been awesome. Gone to the World Cup too.

Thats it for this season guys :) been hugely successful and thanks for all the great feedback :) any screenie's you want feel free to ask. Thanks for reading!!​

Birch takes charge of England

images

Chelsea manager Sam Birch has taken charge of the England National side following Roy Hodgson's retirement after the World Cup.

England were knocked out of the World Cup in the Quarter Finals once again after a penalty shoot-out loss to hosts Brazil. Spain ended up winning the Competition beating fellow finalists Jamaica!!

View attachment 325305

Birch will have a lot to do to live up to fans hopes of maybe winning Euro 2016 with this current England side ranked 2nd in the world. But he does have an abundance of quality youth to develop many of them currently playing for his Chelsea side.​

August

article-2251556-164D56CC000005DC-295_634x356.jpg

Snap up some good youngsters as we wave goodbye to some good players
Will Hughes has a terrific month
Thrilling tie against Newcastle and City

Transfers

View attachment 325531View attachment 325534View attachment 325535View attachment 325536

So the big departures were Ashley Cole who left after his contract ran out. David Luiz was sold to make way for younger players to develop. Bertrand got stroppy when I rejected a bid from Southampton for him so I sold him anyway. I loaned out a lot of youngsters to help them gain some important game time and to help out our feeder club, Sheffield Wednesday.

I signed Wilshere after Arsenal were relegated(LOL) all the others are regens. Anikin is a left back who will be backup. Here's screenshots of all my new boys :)

View attachment 325545View attachment 325546View attachment 325548View attachment 325549View attachment 325553

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League

West Ham 0 - 1 Chelsea

Ramires

Chelsea 7 - 0 Watford

Lukaku(2), Ake, Oscar, Hughes(3)

View attachment 325555

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Shield

Manchester City 2 - 2 Chelsea
Chelsea win 3-2 on pens

Ademilson, Thiago

View attachment 325556

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

European Super Cup

Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle

AET

Hughes

View attachment 325558

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monthly Review

A perfect month in which Will Hughes really shone. Mata was still recovering from an injury so he had to fill in and has done superbly well!! Amazing comeback against City with 2 late goals then we sneaked a penalty win thanks to Courtois' heroics. Then we scrapped a win against West Ham, but destroyed Watford!! Then we were taken to extra time in the Super Cup but up popped Will Hughes in the 119th minute to seal us our second trophy of the month.

Here's the Champions League Draw, nice to be handed an easier group for once:

View attachment 325560

Player of the Month

Will Hughes

PA-15120367.jpg

Fantastic performances, Mata has some doing winning back his place in the starting line-up.

Table

View attachment 325565

Not really important so early on. But a solid start.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

England

Friendly

England 1 - 0 Slovakia

Rooney

View attachment 325566

Solid win. Hughes, Shaw and Mason Bennett won their first Caps.​

Kiwomya and Traore developed pretty well in my save, and they also have a 5 star PA. Also another superb player i had was Joao Rodriguez. How did he develop under your guidance?

Great result against Watford Sam. Now you're England manager you'll have total control of English youth with them being so easy to get on their favourite list.

Nice updates man! been enjoying the read so far keep it up!

Sevilla to top the group ;)!