ChristianEriksen - Evolution

This tactic is certainly NOT meant for LLM careers.

It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club. I tried V3 with my FC United of Manchester in Vanarama National League and I have 0 points after 4 matches (tactic almost fluid - it's really strange for me that it is still not 100% fluid because I played 10 friendlies before season and I trained only tactics with high intensity). Defence is very weak and there are very few chances created each game... I also tried to change ST from F9 to CF-S but it didn't make any difference...

This tactic is certainly NOT meant for LLM careers.

It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club. I tried V3 with my FC United of Manchester in Vanarama National League and I have 0 points after 4 matches (tactic almost fluid - it's really strange for me that it is still not 100% fluid because I played 10 friendlies before season and I trained only tactics with high intensity). Defence is very weak and there are very few chances created each game... I also tried to change ST from F9 to CF-S but it didn't make any difference...

got to agree! I'm using derby and a couple of strikers are on the tip of false 9 but its hard to get them to perform

For LLM, try my tactic: The Anchor

I faced the same problem, as a LLM myself, so I tried to create a tactic that is a bit "universal", got promoted with FC United of Manchester, won premier league with Manu, atm rocking top of Bundesliga with Bayern too, 17 wins, 1 loss, 1 draw.

I used common positions in my tactic as F9 is indeed impossible to find at that level of competition.

I don't know if it'll yield best results for you, but it SHOULD be able to get you promoted, it did for me anyways and I holidayd my way throught the season + quick pick + instant result

Sorry for posting this in this topic, sitting 2nd with Leicester in premier league is an AMAZING result.

It is basically impossible to find good F9 in LL club.

A few pages back, CE comments on the F9 role and the possibility of change to CF - my guess is that you probally could change to other roles than F9 or CF :)

Great base tactic. Made a few tweaks. F9 to CF. Right IF to Winger and BMW to DLP.

Playing with Arsenal. Played 10 won 10 in the league.

Very solid defending. Get alot of 1-0 and 2-0 wins but only conceded in two games.

Good work

I've been using v4 for a few matches now in my journeyman save. I'm in 2021/22 season and just joined Barca. They still have MSN but they are getting old and the club has not won anything since 2015/16 (La Liga). Either way they are doing really well. They have 25 goals between the 3 of them in 8 matches so far.

I haven't played any top clubs in CL or La Liga yet so we'll see how it fairs against them.

Updated with results

.View attachment 204451View attachment 204450View attachment 204444

Last edited:
The v4 doesn't suit my united side unfortunately....

I tried it and 1st match, i got battered 4-1 by arsenal

Never lost by that margin this season...

My last loss was to bayern (1-0 at the allianz) in the champs league and it didn't matter cos i led and aggregate

maybe i need to wait until the tactic becomes fluid?

But i'm inclined to stick with the v3 tactic that put me on a 15 game winning run...thanks!

View attachment 204396
It can still go wrong, but I really dont believe that now :) Used v3 for the first 25 or so, and v4 after that, the resaults are pretty mutch the same with v3 and v4 for my team I think.
First season we ended 4th and lost in playoff, but we had a weaker team with media pred 20 then, now we were predicted 10th.

Noone suits the F9 role well, but we play quite good anyway. I think you have made good tactics again CE, even for low league, well done and thank you! :)

EVOLUTION V5!

I would like to give every single credit to Mr. SilverSpy for his MAHLUK tactic. What a great tactic that is and thanks to him I had some new insights and possibilities for a new tactic. I made a 433 tactic with 3 central midfielders and changed some player instructions, teaminstructions, switched from counter to standard and changed to a flexible team shape.

So yes, it is definetely a tweaked version. But again, credits to the MaAHLUK tactic.

- New striker, deep lying forward.
- No attacking midfielder, just three central midfielder with one attacking midfielder.
- Inside forward at the left side, winger at the right side.

662220ae689e5aacbb210e043a720afe.png

ALSO PLAYABLE WITH A CONTROL MENALITY!

Last edited:
I just started using this with my Owls team that is in the BPL for the 2nd year. I lost 2-1 at home. So I will try the OIs nega used instead of the preset one that you have included in the tactic.

EVOLUTION V5!

I would like to give every single credit to Mr. SilverSpy for his MAHLUK tactic. What a great tactic that is and thanks to him I had some new insights and possibilities for a new tactic. I made a 433 tactic with 3 central midfielders and changed some player instructions, teaminstructions, switched from counter to standard and changed to a flexible team shape.

So yes, it is definetely a tweaked version. But again, credits to the MaAHLUK tactic.

- New striker, deep lying forward.
- No attacking midfielder, just three central midfielder with one attacking midfielder.
- Inside forward at the left side, winger at the right side.

662220ae689e5aacbb210e043a720afe.png

Do you use v5 nd v5.1 on different occasions CE? Or which one do you prefer? :)

cheers

Do you use v5 nd v5.1 on different occasions CE? Or which one do you prefer? :)

cheers
Both work for me. Against better teams I use the 5.1. But on the other side, I create more chances using the 5.0. Try it yourself!

Last edited:
What training and OI's you recommend for 5.0 and 5.1?

Thx for awesome tacs btw ^^

What training and OI's you recommend for 5.0 and 5.1?

Thx for awesome tacs btw ^^
No OI, or just show onto weaker foot for backs and side midfielders and side attackers, if you like. Training just at what game is next or whatever you like.

Last edited:
hmm gonna try this on my Crystal Palace team, at some point - V4 got me to the top so far, competeing hard with Hull for the 1st. place.

This v5 and v5.1 look more like they could be used also by LLM teams. I'll give them a try!

Hello CE. I'm currently managing wolves, and using v3 right now. It's actually going pretty well, but of course improvements are always welcome. At the moment, what version do you think is the best for a Championship club like wolves, i haven't really been playing since v4 and v5 was announced, so im very curious if these are a lot better and are improved for at club like wolves?

Back