I'm trying V3 with Sassuolo 13 mathces 6 W 4 N 3 L, but I got few score occasions.
Some advices?
Do your strikers and wingers suit the role? And the midfielders? Try some minor tweaks, different crosses and maybe lower ball tempo or higher.

What kind of players do you prefer on each position? I mean, for F9 - do you suggest a F9 type of player, or is a beast of a striker good enough? I'm from Denmark, so excuse me for my danglish ;)

Started using this tactic about 1/3 of the way through my second season with Fulham (1st season in the PL). I haven't had much luck with it so far.

View attachment 205197

I'm getting drastically outshot in games. My most recent result, 1-1 with West Ham, I got outshot something like 20-5. Is anyone else noticing this?

V3. downloaded and Bournemouth test inbound!

Started using this tactic about 1/3 of the way through my second season with Fulham (1st season in the PL). I haven't had much luck with it so far.

View attachment 992460

I'm getting drastically outshot in games. My most recent result, 1-1 with West Ham, I got outshot something like 20-5. Is anyone else noticing this?
There is a V4 in the opening post now. Hope this will help you!

EVOLUTION V4 DOWNLOADABLE!

Check the opening post!

Thanks Mr L for the defensive setup.

4-1-2-3DM

Hi

I find that the tactic works better with 1 IF and 1 winger instead of 2 IF`s.

Also, the 2 CD`s is somewhat "to simple", try 1 stopper 1 cover for exampel ( think Bruce and Pallister )

Id change up the BWM aswell since you allready have a DM, maybe 2 playmakers in the CM positions?

Also, the F9 is complicated, i cant get my strikers to score in this role. A CF on support atleast holds on to the ball for the IF`s/wingers to score.

Just some suggestions that is really working for me.

Hi

I find that the tactic works better with 1 IF and 1 winger instead of 2 IF`s.

Also, the 2 CD`s is somewhat "to simple", try 1 stopper 1 cover for exampel ( think Bruce and Pallister )

Id change up the BWM aswell since you allready have a DM, maybe 2 playmakers in the CM positions?

Also, the F9 is complicated, i cant get my strikers to score in this role. A CF on support atleast holds on to the ball for the IF`s/wingers to score.

Just some suggestions that is really working for me.
Exactly what the V4 has. Good feedback! :)

Nobody will take responcebility with the ball in the center when you have no playmakers, i actually use 2 playmakers, one on support and one on attack since i also use the DM and it works great! ( think Xavi and Iniesta + Busquets ). With the DM you`ll have great cover ( more or less 3 CD`s ) when the wingbacks bomb forward.. Also have both wingbacks on attack, for more variaton. On support for hard away games.. More difficult to defend against..

Worth a shot..

Last edited:
You saved FM15 for me mate, anything to help out ; )

SIII V3 and Evolution V4. I switch a lot in-game, to make it less defendable for the opposition. But in most games you don't need to switch, unless you can't bring any damage into the opposition damage. I switched just for fun!

EVOLUTION V4 DOWNLOADABLE!

Check the opening post!

Thanks Mr L for the defensive setup.

fdc2b042f8bb7efdfbad3d549e19833f.png

8b8abbe37cf6b772fdd8582f3cf3d0d8.png

SIII V3 and Evolution V4. I switch a lot in-game, to make it less defendable for the opposition. But in most games you don't need to switch, unless you can't bring any damage into the opposition damage. I switched just for fun!

fdc2b042f8bb7efdfbad3d549e19833f.png

8b8abbe37cf6b772fdd8582f3cf3d0d8.png

What did you switch?

nooooo damnit >< i just started off with v3 xD, ok time to reload preseason and start over!

Hello CE

can i change the F9 into CF? or F9 is better in this tactic

ty

Haha, sorry. I think this one is better! :p

Ok first match away to Yeovile 1-1, should have won but mu goalies are injured so play with a 16 year old ><
2nd friendly with it now commencing B'mouth - Galatasaray 2-1 at halftime :)

Edit: 3-3 was final resoult in the galaasaray match.

Next game vs a non league game 66min 3-0 up, Gosling wins the ball in the midfield, uses one tuch to position himself for a killer pass, Romero comes in 200 from behind and slide tackles HIS OWN TEAMMATE!!!! there was no oponent close at all. I never NEVER seen this before, how do i record it???

Last edited:
Hello CE

can i change the F9 into CF? or F9 is better in this tactic

ty

No problem!

Am I wrong if i think that you could change to what ever role fits the striker best?

I think it was in one of Mr. Ls threads i've read about players fitting the role or adjust so that role and player fits together could be a bit more important in this years FM - makes sense to me, as I doubt a striker on F9 fitting badly to the F9 role would do better with a role fitting him. Might improve striker position especially in smaller clubs.