ChristianEriksen - Evolution

EVOLUTION V6!

I made a new version from the 5.1. It has a control mentality and uses a lot of short passing. The main tweak is the new mentality and the defensive midfielder. Don't ask me which version is the best, because every tactic can turn out well.. and bad. Even the best tactics. Good luck!

Thank you TFF for the standard situations.

View attachment 204244

If you're doing well with a old version (also the V5's)? Keep that in mind or stick with these versions. Moment of writing this I am using the V5, V5.1 and the V6. FYI!

Last edited:
Hee Christian Eriksen.
Ben jij ook niet actief op forum man utd?

This v5 and v5.1 look more like they could be used also by LLM teams. I'll give them a try!
Yes. Good luck! Switch to control, if needed.

Hello CE. I'm currently managing wolves, and using v3 right now. It's actually going pretty well, but of course improvements are always welcome. At the moment, what version do you think is the best for a Championship club like wolves, i haven't really been playing since v4 and v5 was announced, so im very curious if these are a lot better and are improved for at club like wolves?
Hmm.. I would use the new ones. But keep in the mind the version that worked really well for you. Thank you for your reaction!

I mean, opposition player instructions
I'm sorry google translate :O

Hi,
Im playing on iPad with touch version and I can't download tactics.
is it possible to post team instruction ?
And maybe players instructions and you will be a superman ;)?
Thanks

Thanks C.E. for this great tactic, is the first one that give me control of match, great defense and good attack. I'm using V5.

Could you explain me better when i should use V5, V5.1, V6. Which one give you better defense and which one better attack?

THANKS!!!!!

Thanks C.E. for this great tactic, is the first one that give me control of match, great defense and good attack. I'm using V5.

Could you explain me better when i should use V5, V5.1, V6. Which one give you better defense and which one better attack?

THANKS!!!!!
In general, I use the V6 when I am the better side and should win the match. I use the V5 when I am playing against a much better side and 5.1 is just for keep the scoreline as it is, a sort of solid base.

So i've done half a season (24 games) with Crystal Palace and V4 - running 2nd, 2 points behind Hull City, not that I complain with the amount of injuries i've had at times. Been down to crappy 18 yo so called talents as CDs in a few games - a bit more lucky in the midfield, the 18 year olds only made it to the bench xD

View attachment 203706

So i've done half a season (24 games) with Crystal Palace and V4 - running 2nd, 2 points behind Hull City, not that I complain with the amount of injuries i've had at times. Been down to crappy 18 yo so called talents as CDs in a few games - a bit more lucky in the midfield, the 18 year olds only made it to the bench xD

View attachment 994166
I had stable average-high results with Man Utd (2:0, 3:1, 1:0 wins; "V6" fully fluid) but then just this happened
This game is completely random

View attachment 994069View attachment 994070

Thanks for sharing Guys! :)

Back