ChristianEriksen - Evolution

Which version could be the best choice for poor team like Leeds United?

*** THE VERSION 6 IS ALSO PLAYABLE WITH FLEXIBLE SHAPE ***

I advice you to use the flexible mentality when being one of the better sides in the league or having a pretty good side. If you need more defensive solidness, stick with the structured team shape.

Benfica - Ajax, V6 Flexible tweak.
View attachment 203396

Which one is good to us if I am using Chelsea?

V5, V5.1 or V6. V3 is very solid, but doesn't score a lot. Let's have a test and see what works best.
I just finished my first season with Real Salt Lake in MLS in the US using V3. CE is right that it doesn't score a lot, but it excellent defensively for me. I will post screen shots later, but I believe I only gave up 13 goals in 34 league games :cool:

Been using the v6 on my Chelsea-save. And as much as I hate to ask, but did you give the tactic proper testing before you shared it with this board? Because it's so awful away from home, I never manage to keep a clean sheet. And when I play at home most of the victories are by 1-0.

I'm in February now, I'm #1 on the league table, but c'mon I'm playing as Chelsea and this campaign hasn't been convincing at all. My top goalscorer is Diego Costa, and he's banged 11 goals in the league.. In my honest opinion, its an average tactic; but not plug & play at all. Not even by centimeters. I can't imagine how this tactic would do for an average/weaker side.

Last edited:
Been using the v6 on my Chelsea-save. And as much as I hate to ask, but did you give the tactic proper testing before you shared it with this board? Because it's so awful away from home, I never manage to keep a clean sheet. And when I play at home most of the victories are by 1-0.

I'm in February now, I'm #1 on the league table, but c'mon I'm playing as Chelsea and this campaign hasn't been convincing at all. My top goalscorer is Diego Costa, and he's banged 11 goals in the league.. In my honest opinion, its an average tactic; but not plug & play at all. Not even by centimeters. I can't imagine how this tactic would do for an average/weaker side.
Well, I did a proper test, yes. All I can say is that it turned out really wel for me and that's why I uploaded it for the community. Not every tactic turns out really wel. It is football, mate. The best team won't always win. The best tactic won't always win. And I know your saying that you win by low marges and it is terrible away from home. But I am really happy with the results from my test.

I simply cant score from corners. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Hello Managers,

Where can i find the Version of my game? And can i update this versions?

Thanks a lot!

I totally agree with you!
This year is by far the worst version of FM!!!

View attachment 202748 View attachment 202746

Tactic sure works for big teams, i added to the Dm, Cm(support) cm(Attack) and the winger schoot less often and added working ball in the box into the team instructions. Ps: in de league cup against Leicester i got a red card early into the game and failed to finish my chances plus i played with a B team.

Hey ce, great to see the tact really evolving. Been busy and my internet service provider has been a *****. So without a line. Mobile data are expensive. V6 looks like the beautiful play in fm15 except that it runs a more defensive dmc. Yes I notice if we play the dmc more defensively it really helps with the crossing problem.
For those looking for a new tact or thinking about switching from v6 and hoping it will do wonders might be surprised because I notice that matches are very subjective Now and getting wins after wins are difficult. U need to tweak according to reports u get about your opponent. I use 3 different setting and each setting is always tweak during and just before games. So far I'm doing well

I use V6 with Stade de Reims (media pred. 10th) in Ligue 1 and it's going very well !

Actually in 3rd place with 2 games remaining (ex-aequo with Saint-Etienne 2nd, PSG in the 1st place). We've got a lot of draws but only 4 losses and we play beautiful football ! Next years will be wonderful with better players :) We'll also play the French Cup final against Le Havre (Ligue 2).

I use a control version for home games and a counter version for away games (only change mentality).
Will post SS when season is finished.

Back