V2 not working? Try the one in the attachment below here. Something totally different in TI and PI, but some early good results. Will test this further. But I give you the try to test it already! Let me know. I do this because I don't have the results with V1 and V2 I want to. The V1 and V2 are good, but I want more, something better. So I am testing a lot of different setups.

Set for the right back 'cut inside' as PI. :)

TEST TEST TEST

I've been V1 for my Spanish side in B3 who's aim is to avoid relegation, currently in 10th. I'll test this from this point on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTeemj9HsnQ

Try your V2 version...after 2 season of V1, i can said that V2 match play more beautiful and scored more...tactic still not fluid but everything is good.
If u guys train ppm like try killer balls often. play one two, this tactic will perform more flawless.

V2 not working? Try the one in the attachment below here. Something totally different in TI and PI, but some early good results. Will test this further. But I give you the try to test it already! Let me know. I do this because I don't have the results with V1 and V2 I want to. The V1 and V2 are good, but I want more, something better. So I am testing a lot of different setups.

Set for the right back 'cut inside' as PI. :)

TEST TEST TEST

On the right way..

View attachment 207011

Can i change the aml of version V1 to inside forward support or attack?

EVOLUTIONNN!

DOWNLOADLINK: V2 in attachments and check #101 for test version!

e2a7b3d0939da890ec7cd68d48f968df.png

This tactic is based on the Beautiful Play tactics from Football Manager 2015. This tactic is an evolution, that's why I called the tactic like this. I hope you enjoy the tactics as much as plenty of you did in Football Manager 2015. I haven't used any opposition instructions and individual- and teamtraining is just up to you. Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.

A huge respect for
Keith Ang for setting up the base of the tactic. He is the original creater of this, based on my Beautiful Play tactics. That's why I upload this tactic. And psst.. He obviously don't want any credits, haha.

Tactic tips and info
Striker role
- Striker problems? You can try to tweak the role into a complete striker or deep lying striker (support and attacking role). Look what your strikers suits best.
Wingers - Wingers not performing? Try the inside forwards. If you have a really good team in the league you could play with two attacking roles, but that's not what I prefer.
Standard situations - Yes. Implemented in the tactic. Thanks to Mazuma and Nom de Guerre.

Let me know about the results!

The tactic is orginally tested with a 13th prognosed test team. I am always trying to create tactics which make weak(er) clubs overpower themselves. That's what I like the most..

Have there been an update in the last couple of days since my former succesfull V1 tactic doesn't seem to work anymore?

Loving version 2. The passing play is a joy to watch.

Great to hear. But I think V3 is better. Maybe you could use them both?

Yeah shall use V3 for the next cup match. Need to sleep but i can't stop!!! Help!

@Legend Incredimaria Yes. Had a fricking great team build-up goal. Trying to upload to youtube but the video is whacked.

Anyway it went from cm(a) -> b2b -> CF -> b2b -> register -> IF -> right-AP -> cf -> cm(a) ====> GOOOOOOAAAAAAL
The last 3 passes were 1 touch football passing.:)

Last edited: