I've been using V2 with success so far this season in League 2. V3 not even close. Outplayed every game, even with fluid tactic.

Using V3 with spurs game. after eight games still 1st with 8 games, 7 won and 1 lost.
So far so good !

using V3 with sunderland, lost the opening game against chelsea 2-0, cattermole sent of after ten minutes, after that all wins, 6 in a row and i'm in 2º on premier league
View attachment 206084

for O.I

striker & playmaker : tight marking, tck hard, weaker foot

winger & wideman : close down, tck hard , weaker foot

work great for me,,Idk about everyone else

for O.I

striker & playmaker : tight marking, tck hard, weaker foot

winger & wideman : close down, tck hard , weaker foot

work great for me,,Idk about everyone else
Thanks. Could you sent me some results with it and without it? Or just with it is also okay.

Thanks. Could you sent me some results with it and without it? Or just with it is also okay.

View attachment 206003View attachment 206002

I start using this OI after loss 1 nil against chelsea and also change from your V1 to V2,,,,game time is in 2019,, so Man Utd squad with obsene tranfer budget 250mil pound

if player like messi or any good world class, i just tight mark,close down,tack hard,,

I changed the BWM to APM S and F9 to CF S plus Work ball into the box and really improved the tactic.

I changed the BWM to APM S and F9 to CF S plus Work ball into the box and really improved the tactic.
Guess you're playing with a better team, isn't it? Thanks for the tweaks, but the role change is just for better teams, I guess.

Maybe a stupid question but what training do you use for this tactic??

CE i just got sucker punch by AIs. dominate the possession, passing and all but i keep leaking goals. PSV killed me with 3 shots. 2 on target and 1 off. the 2 went in. i had like 20 over shots 15 on target. i need to really work on the defends. this is not right at all

CE i just got sucker punch by AIs. dominate the possession, passing and all but i keep leaking goals. PSV killed me with 3 shots. 2 on target and 1 off. the 2 went in. i had like 20 over shots 15 on target. i need to really work on the defends. this is not right at all
With your tweaked version or the V3?

both V3 and V2 not tweak at all... fuming mad. i felt like throwing something LOL

I'm trying V3 with Sassuolo 13 mathces 6 W 4 N 3 L, but I got few score occasions.
Some advices?

gonna throw V3 in a Crystal Palace save, season 16/17 in Championship :)