Yeah shall use V3 for the next cup match. Need to sleep but i can't stop!!! Help!

@Legend Incredimaria Yes. Had a fricking great team build-up goal. Trying to upload to youtube but the video is whacked.

Anyway it went from cm(a) -> b2b -> CF -> b2b -> register -> IF -> right-AP -> cf -> cm(a) ====> GOOOOOOAAAAAAL
The last 3 passes were 1 touch football passing.:)

I just looked at the tactic...it just has 4 instructions tho...

Think he wrote LB/RB in a earlier post... not sure, maybe something he should add in OP

Think he wrote LB/RB in a earlier post... not sure, maybe something he should add in OP
thanks for that I'm new to this thread just started using this tac with my pompey team in the championship but struggling to get goals from my striker any tips from you or anyone that reads this thanks

CE;
This might have been frequently asked? But what kind of match and general training do you use? And do you swithc mentality or TI depending on home/away or lower/Higher ranked teams?

cheers mate!

Hello Great tactical work. On the other hand I often have one concerns 2eme half-time or at the end of match. I can lead 1,2-0 but I am gone back raised.

What changes of instructions advises it you?

Thank you.

CE;
This might have been frequently asked? But what kind of match and general training do you use? And do you swithc mentality or TI depending on home/away or lower/Higher ranked teams?

cheers mate!

Attacking and team cohesion

Hello Great tactical work. On the other hand I often have one concerns 2eme half-time or at the end of match. I can lead 1,2-0 but I am gone back raised.

What changes of instructions advises it you?

Thank you.
Hmm.. Have not experienced that so far. Maybe you can add more rest so they have a better condition in-match. Or set less press/closing down for some players. But keep ticked 'mark tighter'. Good luck and let me know!

CE;

cheers mate!
I never switch mentality, but something you can try when playing against weaker or too good sides. Let me
know!

CE I see on the op you have one tac with inside fwds and the other has adv playmakers out wide what's the thinking behind that is it just one for weaker teams and the other for the reals and Barcelonas

CE I see on the op you have one tac with inside fwds and the other has adv playmakers out wide what's the thinking behind that is it just one for weaker teams and the other for the reals and Barcelonas
No, I just made a version 1 (BETA) what was good for that moment. Then, I started tweaking a published a V2 and V3. I don't delete the other versions because I think that every version can turn out in a other way to someone else. And why should I delete, for example, a V2 is someone having good results with it. That's a bit the idea of it. So I suggest you still play with the tactic you play well with and test a new version in some matches to see which tactic suits your team best. And if I come up with a new version with for example two inside forwards you can tweak it to a advanced playmaker if that suits your winger best. No problem.

And every version I do upload is for weaker teams to overperform. Which is not saying that it doesn't work for better teams. Because it does in 95%. But I always try to make tactics for Crystal Palace, Leicester (and stuff) to let them overperform into a first, second or third spot.

Hope to help you! :)

No, I just made a version 1 (BETA) what was good for that moment. Then, I started tweaking a published a V2 and V3. I don't delete the other versions because I think that every version can turn out in a other way to someone else. And why should I delete, for example, a V2 is someone having good results with it. That's a bit the idea of it. So I suggest you still play with the tactic you play well with and test a new version in some matches to see which tactic suits your team best. And if I come up with a new version with for example two inside forwards you can tweak it to a advanced playmaker if that suits your winger best. No problem.

And every version I do upload is for weaker teams to overperform. Which is not saying that it doesn't work for better teams. Because it does in 95%. But I always try to make tactics for Crystal Palace, Leicester (and stuff) to let them overperform into a first, second or third spot.

Hope to help you! :)
I'm Pompey and lost in championship playoffs two seasons running with no budget but determined to get them up need to find some decent players and quick

I'm Pompey and lost in championship playoffs two seasons running with no budget but determined to get them up need to find some decent players and quick
Which tactics? V3 is the most solid tactic I have produced and could overperform Pompey in the Championship, I think.

Which tactics? V3 is the most solid tactic I have produced and could overperform Pompey in the Championship, I think.
I started using the tactic towards end of season but only have two decent players but one is a winger who is struggling to learn left inside fwd role

CE do you have any tips on what sort of players to go for ?? Do you just buy for example the best inside fwds available etc