what do people recommend to use as an away tactic to go with the 442? It's great at home but not so good away

Im using 4-1-4-1 v4. Key guy for my success is my assistant manager who is doing teamtalk and press conferences. He is godlike motivator, I dont need to change anything during the season. My players are not top class at all but i destroy every team because my team is ultra motivated. Some of my players are not suited for this roles and are not natural for this tactic positions but still play good. You can see I destroyed Liverpool in CL final with paqueta, romagnoli, caldara, cutrone, kessie, calabria on bench. I heavily rotate during season, I always create 2 teams + some backup players, every position have 2 players and rotate them every game.

View attachment 1203302View attachment 1203303View attachment 1203304View attachment 1203305View attachment 1203306View attachment 1203307View attachment 1203308

Plan for next season is to sell inverted wingers and buy 2 pure wingers. Left footed on left and right on right work much better for me. Inverted winger will score more goals but will lose more balls and AI will counter you. And with wingers striker will score more and you will have better counter attacks.

Only 10 goals conceded in 38 league games, do you always play with attacking mentality?

Subjective. I prefer 2 up front that both score. I also net 6,7,8 and more goals often. You do you man and stop with the pointless feedback!
6 goals with that team is nothing, you should score 15 goals every game

Im using 4-1-4-1 v4. Key guy for my success is my assistant manager who is doing teamtalk and press conferences. He is godlike motivator, I dont need to change anything during the season. My players are not top class at all but i destroy every team because my team is ultra motivated. Some of my players are not suited for this roles and are not natural for this tactic positions but still play good. You can see I destroyed Liverpool in CL final with paqueta, romagnoli, caldara, cutrone, kessie, calabria on bench. I heavily rotate during season, I always create 2 teams + some backup players, every position have 2 players and rotate them every game.

View attachment 1203302View attachment 1203303View attachment 1203304View attachment 1203305View attachment 1203306View attachment 1203307View attachment 1203308

Plan for next season is to sell inverted wingers and buy 2 pure wingers. Left footed on left and right on right work much better for me. Inverted winger will score more goals but will lose more balls and AI will counter you. And with wingers striker will score more and you will have better counter attacks.

HOWS 2ND SEASON GOING ?

amnd yet you've only scored more than 5 in a game 4 times in that screenshot season
please are you serious in comparing his team and mine............... ????????????????????

Last edited:
Yea, to be honest I watch twitch while games are played, just hit space on half time or change player if injured or red card.

The 4-1-4-1 is brilliant. However my striker rarely scores and is currently on an 8 match dry spell. Any suggestions to get my striker to score more?