View attachment 254335

Real Madrid Move In On Hazard

View attachment 254336

We are hearing reports coming out of Stamford Bridge that an enquiry has been made for Eden Hazard from Real Madrid. It has been said that First Team Coach, Matt Bullard has arrived at the grounds today to speak with Jose Mourinho and Hazard’s representatives to discuss the possibility of a deal going ahead.
At the moment there is no confirmation, but the deal is thought to be in the region of £60 Million. More news on this story as it develops.

Surely you're slightly concerned that making a super team with Madrid will only make it harder to win the CL with your next club?

Surely you're slightly concerned that making a super team with Madrid will only make it harder to win the CL with your next club?

Of course, but its part of the challenge :) it will make it even sweeter when I beat Madrid at a later date.

Hazard will be a great signing! The start of bullards galacticos??

View attachment 254330

Reporter: Eden, is there any truth in the rumours that have surfaced this week linking you to a move to Real Madrid.

EH: It would be un-kind for me to talk about this, I am a Chelsea player and this is a great club. I cannot lie, the chance to play for Real Madrid is what every little boy dreams of, but for now I am here.

Reporter: Eden, are you saying that if the chance presented it-self, it would be something you would consider?
EH: Consider? Yes. Would I make a decision without thinking? No. I am very lucky to be at Chelsea Football Club, I am also lucky a club like Real Madrid want me, I am blessed.

Reporter: If we asked you for a straight answer, will you be at Stamford Bridge for the Opening day of the season, yes or no? what would you say?
EH: *Smirks*.. I would say you ask too many questions. No, honestly I do not know, we shall see what the future holds, either way, I am happy to be playing football for one of the best clubs in world football.

Last edited:
That's immense ! :)
So,how much are you planning to pay for Hazard ?! :p

Who knows, its all just speculation at the moment
tongue.gif

Ive got to say this has been and is still a great story

Amazing signing,and he has only 3 stars assistant report ?
In my last Barca save,jan2015,Suarez has only 3 stars CA and PA,despite 9,00+ average rating :)

Hazard always gets a ridiculous amount of assists in my main save. gets 30 odd a season regularly