View attachment 254324

Three Leave Bernabeu On Permanent Deals

Lucas Sliva - AS Roma - £5.5m

View attachment 254323

Luka Modric - Juventus - £14.5m

View attachment 254322

Casemiro - FC Porto - £4m

View attachment 254321

Real Madrid look set to sell a number of fringe players in order to help build up the transfer kitty and sign several 'big name players' before the beginning of the new campaign.

So far this exodus has seen Lucas Silva, Casemiro and Luka Modric move to AS Roma, FC Porto and Juventus respectively. The club have released a statement to thank the players for their services to the club and wish them all the best for the future.

It is thought that Bullard will also be keen to move on the likes of Jese, Cheryshev and possibly Gareth Bale, although at the moment this is speculation

Will be interesting to see how he fits in with ronpay and bale,
I would hate to come up against that front four!
What are the other transfers your looking at? Big money?

View attachment 254309

Bullard Launches Bid To Sign Juventus Ace

View attachment 254306

Speaking to Spanish Newspaper MARCA, Real Madrid First Team Coach, Matt Bullard has announced his intention to sign Juventus' powerhouse Paul Pogba at 'whatever cost'

When asked if he believed a deal would be possible, with Juve' wanting upwards of £60m plus, Bullard had the following to say, 'It is no secret that we (Real Madrid) have the spending power, the deal to bring Eden (Hazard) in was a costly one but with the sale of a few players and a great control of the club wages, I have the funds at my disposal, we will do everything in our power to bring Pogba to the Bernabeu'.

It has been speculated that the deal will be half upfront payment and half future instalments, totalling approximately £75 million, all though we are still yet to receive any confirmation from the Turin club.

Will be interesting to see how he fits in with ronpay and bale,
I would hate to come up against that front four!
What are the other transfers your looking at? Big money?

Firstly I love that Ronpay has caught on haha.. thanks for that!

I am very excited to see what damage Hazard and Ronpay can do could be lethal! Bale could be on his way..

I have 3 more possible big money moves going through, depending on players I can sell on.

Firstly I love that Ronpay has caught on haha.. thanks for that!

I am very excited to see what damage Hazard and Ronpay can do could be lethal! Bale could be on his way..

I have 3 more possible big money moves going through, depending on players I can sell on.

3 more??? Surely they cant all be at the hazard price range though? Obviously pogba would be more but that would be like £200+m?!?!

3 more??? Surely they cant all be at the hazard price range though? Obviously pogba would be more but that would be like £200+m?!?!

No they aren't all Hazard price range, big transfers and big names though.

Remember I had a budget of £102m + 800k wage, I negotiated wage down to £450k and a budget of around £145m I think. I then sold Modric, Silva and Casemiro for a combined £25mish and freeing up around £200k of wages. Plus I am trying to offload Bale which could be £30m+ as well as frreing up another £300k+ in wages.. all this equals MASSIVE money haha!

No they aren't all Hazard price range, big transfers and big names though.

Remember I had a budget of £102m + 800k wage, I negotiated wage down to £450k and a budget of around £145m I think. I then sold Modric, Silva and Casemiro for a combined £25mish and freeing up around £200k of wages. Plus I am trying to offload Bale which could be £30m+ as well as frreing up another £300k+ in wages.. all this equals MASSIVE money haha!

Very true

@anonymous

View attachment 254286

#PogbaContractSigning #RealMadrid #Galatico

This is the image released today on social media site Twitter by an un-named source.
At this point in time we are not sure if this is a spoof or the real deal, either way, we are sure to know very shortly.

@anonymous

View attachment 884467

#PogbaContractSigning #RealMadrid #Galatico

This is the image released today on social media site Twitter by an un-named source.
At this point in time we are not sure if this is a spoof or the real deal, either way, we are sure to know very shortly.

#new contract?!?!?

Great signing. Will be a great addition to your already great squad. Total domination next season surely?? Will be interesting to see what other marquee signings you make. Youve defo sending a message out to the rest of europe with your signings so far!!

Cheers mate. I agree, we have a very strong squad now, I am looking to make it even stronger. We virtually dominated last season, we just needed that little bit extra for the CL. My other possible signings will be revealed as the day goes on :)

Cheers mate. I agree, we have a very strong squad now, I am looking to make it even stronger. We virtually dominated last season, we just needed that little bit extra for the CL. My other possible signings will be revealed as the day goes on :)

Dont take to long im totally gripped! Lol

Any hints?

View attachment 254265

Transfer Rumours

Daily Star – Danny Wellbeck could make the switch across North London to Tottenham for a reported £23 million.

The Sun – Manchester United in a possible £40 million move for Real Madrid reject Gareth Bale, all though they will have to battle Bayern Munich for his signature.

Telegraph (via MARCA) – Real Madrid claim Vincent Kompany could be on his way to Spain within the next week.

Daily Mail – Amidst speculation of a move to Barcelona, Pochettino insist ‘Lloris is going no-where’

TalkSport – Real Madrid look set to sign Dortmund’s Mats Hummels as the player makes his desire to leave Dortmund public.

Hummels or kompany would be great, but both?!?!

View attachment 254264

Reporter: Vincent, it has been highly publicised that you will be leaving the Etihad shortly for Real Madrid, is there any truth in this speculation?
VK: I believe in being completely transparent, Real Madrid did put in an offer for me which Man City felt met their valuation and I have sat down and discussed terms with Matt (Bullard).

Reporter: Does this mean you will be looking for a villa in the Spanish Capital any time soon?
VK: No, I will not, I listened to what Matt had to say and whilst the offer was almost too good to turn down, I felt that personally it was not right for me, I am the Man City captain and I owe it to this club to stay here and achieve my goals, which is to win the Champions League.

Reporter: So are you saying this deal is completely off the cards?
VK: That is correct, I will be going no-where.