hey, fantastic tactic but can someone give me some advice on how to stop my players getting so tired. quite a few of them are finishing every match with there condition in the late 60s and early 70s. is this normal? how can i help it?

im using tugs training and ive got 2 decent fitness coaches.

thanks

hey, fantastic tactic but can someone give me some advice on how to stop my players getting so tired. quite a few of them are finishing every match with there condition in the late 60s and early 70s. is this normal? how can i help it?

im using tugs training and ive got 2 decent fitness coaches.

thanks

probably because the tactic is set to press more so players are constantly running to close players down. Also its set to overload so im guessing when your on the attack most of your players are sprinting trying to get forward, so what i normally do is when looking for a player look for over 15 in stamina/ natural fitness. but im also using tugs and ive upped strength from what it was by 2 notches

used this on man utd.
And while the pre season looked good
It all went wrong at the start more draws than wins
while i might have been 2nd in the league i was only winning by 1 goal.
and come jan i was getting beaten 2-3 goals a game from the top sides tweaked it a little to no help.

tried it on a lower league side and did improve them but to be honest it was the last 6 games and got sacked so could not test it fully.

will try it again to see what went wrong

**** i can't belive i won world cup with Cameroon. i beat england, argentina, france in my way.

tried it again 2night playing wolves
13-0 well it was a non league team, but still good.
then have lost couple to league 1 sides.

lost first 3 games in prem, but first game was liverpool so that diden help
so far its 8 played 3 won 0 drawn 3 lost.
I have to admit 2nd time round it does seam a good tactic only lost to ars 1-0 beat spurs 1-0
so at the moment i still think there getting used to playing it, and that in the last 3 games i have a 3 players in the defence that have never played and they all talk diffrent langures which must be helpping lol.

i give it to jan to see how we get on but so far quite good. all i need now is a striker that can find the net for free

great tactic this, first half of season with bournemouth sitting 14th after 23 games, on the brink of being sacked and getting quite annoyed, switched to this and finished 3rd and got promoted, now in league 1 and after 11 games am 6th despite a media prediction of 22nd!

EDIT I am now 4 points clear after 15 games

Last edited:
mixed bag of results,
chelsea lost 6-0
man utd lost 2-1
stoke lost 2-0
man city lost 3-0
out of 11 games i scored 6 in total. and 3 of them were in one game
so its back to any tactic i use i just cant score to save my life, it could be a barn door and they would still miss.

so anything you think i should tweak to try and improve this. while i know im not going to beat the top teams but stoke should be a win or a draw at least

mixed bag of results,
chelsea lost 6-0
man utd lost 2-1
stoke lost 2-0
man city lost 3-0
out of 11 games i scored 6 in total. and 3 of them were in one game
so its back to any tactic i use i just cant score to save my life, it could be a barn door and they would still miss.

so anything you think i should tweak to try and improve this. while i know im not going to beat the top teams but stoke should be a win or a draw at least

are you using oi n shouts. ?

Yep using the OI and the shouts set the pitch to narrow

Like playing utd i kept them at bay, and held spurs.
beat fulham 3-2
but the chelsea game was poor.

If only i could score. could be the **** strikers maybe.
will let you know the results after 2nights games.
lost to hull 2-1.
and a few more, tried a diffrent tactic and no better
so gave up

started man utd again just to see
season started well but just lost 3-1 to liverpool and 3-1 to RM in euro cup.

i dont think its the tactic because i have tried others and it allways gos the same way, start well and in the end the strikers cant score for love or money.
starting to think i just pack the game up

Last edited:
Downloaded this tactic after my own good one was finally cracked by the AI. I started using it for my Spurs team in Nov 2014 and straight away went on a 24 match unbeaten run (and continuing)! Very impressive, especially at the start, scoring lots and conceding very few goal (53 goals scored, 16 conceded in 27 prem games all season). Gourcuff scores almost a goal a game in the hole, including 4 goals in a 10-0 hammering of AAB in the Champions League.

Started to be not so effective yet (although still havings loads of shots) but still a tasty tactic. Will keep you updated but definitely recommend this tactic!

thanks for all the positive comments i have been working on a 4-3-3 but it won't as good as this one so i scrapped it and i've been trying to make this one better.

i'm playing as middlesbrough and on a 20 match unbeaten run, very easy with middlesbrough so i'm gonna switch to everton save and see if i can win the league first season currently 2nd 4 points behind chelsea with a game in hand i've made no signings either so i'm doing pretty good.

I'm post up here when i think it's ready

thanks for all the great comments and i hope you enjoy future tactics i post.

Dave

hmm I must be doing some thing wrong I switched to this tactic in my sheff wed save and got hammered 4-1 by liverpool in a friendly, a 1-1 draw with Barnsley, a 6-0 win over Burton FC and and 5-1 hammering to Peterborough... ouch not good lol

Give it time to gel. This is working wonders for me as Wolves.

Yer Dont worry I will, I think ive brought to many players in over july so they havent gel'ed into the mighty force im hoping yet ... lets see

Give it time to gel. This is working wonders for me as Wolves.

Yea works wonders for me too. Surfer_bloke are you using the shouts and opposition instructions? I found i got better results after using them

yer I am, taken awhile for me to get used to the shouts and always make sure im using the OI, ahh well these results happen Newcastle up next ...

to be honest im very lazy and dont like to do the key, i like to zip through seasons, so i do only commentary fastest speed, so i cant do touchline shouts, what ones would you use though?

to be honest im very lazy and dont like to do the key, i like to zip through seasons, so i do only commentary fastest speed, so i cant do touchline shouts, what ones would you use though?

He gives them at the top of the thread. I add 'Work Ball into Box' if my players are having too many long shots

another loss this time 2-0. What are your common shouts etc ? just want to compare?

If I find my team struggling and playing at the back I tend to put on Counter and Get Ball Forward. Tends to do the trick with any tactic.