This looks good mate I am going to give this a try!

Hmm Dan, I admit I only just started using them but they are looking very effective, here are a few spoilers on my Burnley save

Thanks Jack, keep me informed of progress mate (good or bad! ;))... I reckon there is room for improvement but need some of the posters to work with me.

The biggest problem is getting ppl to appreciate that switching schedules after two months and then claiming an improvement isn't useful, it isn't long enough to test a schedule properly and make a true comparison!

I'll stick to them, I think there pretty good considering how poor my coaches are, I am only allowed 5 coaches

Here are my list of coaches. Do you reckon it would work with this set of coaches? If not, who should I get? I am in 3rd season Thanks.
View attachment 24230

Here are my list of coaches. Do you reckon it would work with this set of coaches? If not, who should I get? I am in 3rd season Thanks.
View attachment 24230

Hi oakesypvfc, it should do mate... to get the best out of the scedules make sure you have got the best rating possible in each assignment (test by swapping them around and back again).

Good stat increases actually rely on a number of things... the training schedule, the coaches, the assignment rating, avoid injurying and, most importantly, the players potential to improve. If the player has no real potential then they are unlikely to improve.

injured for a collective period of 238 days.

seams vary high that next to tugs,
i have noticed that since switching to your training that more injries have come from training,

But do take on board the switicing only 7 months into the training,

Do you guys have coaches working on more than one assignment or do you have them working on just the one if you can?

seams vary high that next to tugs,
i have noticed that since switching to your training that more injries have come from training,

But do take on board the switicing only 7 months into the training,

Thanks Jolobo, your post got me thinking and so I checked how the control players were injured. Here's what I found: of the 70 injury days the control players suffered in Test 1 (Tug's) 49 days resulted from match injuries (70%) and 21 from training injuries (30%).
In Test 2 (Dan's) the 238 injury days were split with 168 resulting from match day incidents (70.6%), 28 from training injuries (11.8%) and another 42 were cause unknown* (17.6%)

At the moment I am happy that the schedule workload isn't causing injuries, if anything the Dan schedule came out favourably against Tug's in this experiment.

*one injury to Collins was a fractured cheekbone, out for 7weeks (42 days) and cause was "unknown."

Wat is your " medium", 11 or 13 ?

Not sure of the number but its the level just before 'light'

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Do you guys have coaches working on more than one assignment or do you have them working on just the one if you can?

I would have one coach per assignment to maximise the stars. Eventually as you are allowed to hire more staff I would even have two coaches per assignment

Thanks, What do you think Dan?

I agree with McNally, I always start by giving each assignment to the best coach available and then double up if I have any coaches left. I also avoid having youth coaches or 1st team coaches unless I am at a club with adequate resources. Coaches with good "youngster" stats can coach both squads and that means that you can employ less of them!

Where possible I go for 1 assistant manager, 2 fitness coaches (one on strength, the other aerobic), 1 goalkeeping coach and another 5 coaches (one for each of the remaining assignments)... obviously I do go for more if I have the resources!

I only give a coach 2 assignments per squad if I absolutely have to.

To help identify good coaches there are some really good "coaching calculators" available to download: with these you plug the coach's stats into the calculator and it tells you the expected rating for each assignment.

Where possible I go for 1 assistant manager, 2 fitness coaches (one on strength, the other aerobic), 1 goalkeeping coach and another 5 coaches (one for each of the remaining assignments)... obviously I do go for more if I have the resources

Exact same for me. Definitely the best way to see improvements imo

I have 2 assistants lol for some reason but I have most of my training assignments are on 3 1/2-4 stars is this any good?

Thanks Jolobo, your post got me thinking and so I checked how the control players were injured. Here's what I found: of the 70 injury days the control players suffered in Test 1 (Tug's) 49 days resulted from match injuries (70%) and 21 from training injuries (30%).
In Test 2 (Dan's) the 238 injury days were split with 168 resulting from match day incidents (70.6%), 28 from training injuries (11.8%) and another 42 were cause unknown* (17.6%)

At the moment I am happy that the schedule workload isn't causing injuries, if anything the Dan schedule came out favourably against Tug's in this experiment.

*one injury to Collins was a fractured cheekbone, out for 7weeks (42 days) and cause was "unknown."

thanks for the figures there,
What i have noticed from my change is a drop in stats on some players from the change, but some have got them stats back after 3 weeks, so was prob because of them changing from one to a new one.

vary real life like i would say, because to start a new training in any football, the first few weeks training will not be as much till they know what there doing. so SI have modled it well.

2nd thing, do seam to be getting more injuires in training, never had a first team member go down with a trainning injuire b4, but could be the extra matchers that are getting played at the end of the season.

3rd, im not playing as well, where b4 i was winning im dawing or losing now,

the last 2 could well be the end of season drop in form etc so dont really know so dont think im sayin your training is **** because i dont think it is, it has improved stats as well. and prob better than i could ever do

But rule for anyone on training dont change mid season wait till the end of the year,
im on a learning curve and i just learnet one more thing, you never 2 old to learn.

i will leave your training on for the next season and will let you know how it gos.

thanks for the figures there,
What i have noticed from my change is a drop in stats on some players from the change, but some have got them stats back after 3 weeks, so was prob because of them changing from one to a new one.

vary real life like i would say, because to start a new training in any football, the first few weeks training will not be as much till they know what there doing. so SI have modled it well.

2nd thing, do seam to be getting more injuires in training, never had a first team member go down with a trainning injuire b4, but could be the extra matchers that are getting played at the end of the season.

3rd, im not playing as well, where b4 i was winning im dawing or losing now,

the last 2 could well be the end of season drop in form etc so dont really know so dont think im sayin your training is **** because i dont think it is, it has improved stats as well. and prob better than i could ever do

But rule for anyone on training dont change mid season wait till the end of the year,
im on a learning curve and i just learnet one more thing, you never 2 old to learn.

i will leave your training on for the next season and will let you know how it gos.

Thanks for the feedback Jolobo, it's much appreciated and has given me some food for thought.

Not sure that the training affects on pitch performance directly, but if it does it could be that, like tactics, one training regime works better for one team than another without explanation. This might be something that is hard for me to quantify through testing though. I reckon that although pushing Tug's closely Dan's Schedule does need some tweaks so I'm gonna carry on working on it and hope to release an optimazied version in the future.

Cheers again.

I am going to use this with my new game with my beloved Port Vale. I havnt got great coaches but will post you feedback if you like? How long after starting would you like me to post my results with it?

After using this for close to a season with Celtic (Coaching 2-4 stars) i've hardly seen any increases in physical attributes. Could be random though!

I am going to use this with my new game with my beloved Port Vale. I havnt got great coaches but will post you feedback if you like? How long after starting would you like me to post my results with it?

Cheers oakesy, Always best to review after one full season tbh. :)

After using this for close to a season with Celtic (Coaching 2-4 stars) i've hardly seen any increases in physical attributes. Could be random though!

2* coaching is pretty low Chaz! :O
(compares to FM09 as: 4* (FM10) = 5* (FM09); 4.5* = 6*; 5* = 7*)

Thanks guys, keep the feedback coming! 8-|

2* coaching is pretty low Chaz! :O
(compares to FM09 as: 4* (FM10) = 5* (FM09); 4.5* = 6*; 5* = 7*)

Thanks guys, keep the feedback coming! 8-|

That was only for one training regime though, rest were 3, but had 4 in GK. Upgraded everything to 3.5 to 4.5 over summer and it it's still there.

Don't forget to tutor players where possible. It has really help me anyway