I dont know how to show you really mate but the coaching seems to have done pretty well for last season. Im not sure that the youngsters have improved much but I have got a very poor coaching set up but hopefully I can get some more in this season

Trying your training seems V good
One thing though as i am playing aQPR game And i am LTD to how meany coches i can use
I dont now if it makes a diferance but i am getting a few complaining about there work load is this normal?

Trying your training seems V good
One thing though as i am playing aQPR game And i am LTD to how meany coches i can use
I dont now if it makes a diferance but i am getting a few complaining about there work load is this normal?

Hi KIAStumpy, glad that the training schedule is helping you. With regard to your problem with coaches, how many coaches do you have and how many assignments is each coach given? Perhaps you could post a screenie. :)

Its not realy the couching prob just that some players complain about work load
just wondered what you do about changeing it if thay complain

Its not realy the couching prob just that some players complain about work load
just wondered what you do about changeing it if thay complain

Sounds like you have a few lazy trainers there at QPR! ;) There's only two options I'm afraid... reduce the workload or sell the player. Just like in real life there are good trainers and there are bad trainers, the workload of my schedules is set at the highest end of medium and I haven't had any problems myself. You could set up seperate training regimes for those individuals by reducing some parts of the schedules.

BTW of topic
As i am from bournmouth i am chearing on portmouth
It dont look good though :(

the best training schedule i have had although i have only tried this and tugs lol.

Hey man, great schedules....
Working wonders for my younger players and even helping my older ones..
Tanks a lot.

Aha. I've finally sorted the directory fiasco I was having. Looking forward to the training.

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited:
Dan,

By any chance are you a qualified coach. FA Level 1 - Maidstone, Kent? circa 2007/2008

have you developed a part time player training schedule? someone stated you may well have done although I havent been able to find it? by the way ive used your others in other saved games and they work wel! thanks!

have you developed a part time player training schedule? someone stated you may well have done although I havent been able to find it? by the way ive used your others in other saved games and they work wel! thanks!

Hi Dpo1981, you'll be pleased to here I have created part-time schedules, I haven't uploaded them to the site but there is a link to download these via zshare on post #30 (page 1) of this thread.

Glad that the schedules have worked for you so far, thanks for posting!

Glad to see The stam of my players go up alot. Thats the biggest change i saw, (and obviously little changes aswell)

Thx

Dan, great training schedules. You are working wonders with the kids at Birmingham City. (Not in a wrong way) Great stuff and I can't wait to see if you may do another next year. Cheers mate. :)

Dan I always use your training schedule and I need to show you the results on Rhys Murphy. I tweaked it a little bit in the areas he was lacking but once I get my laptop back I will show you. Really pleased with it and I always stick with your schedule mate. By far the best IMO.

Gonna Give this a Try on my Inter team...be thinking about building my own schedule for ages but never works! I've ruined some hot prospects in the past lol...Ill keep ya posted

Dan I always use your training schedule and I need to show you the results on Rhys Murphy. I tweaked it a little bit in the areas he was lacking but once I get my laptop back I will show you. Really pleased with it and I always stick with your schedule mate. By far the best IMO.

Nice one Deano, look forward to you posting the results!

awrite mate downloaded the schedule but cant open it my computer is telling me "the file does not have a program assossiated with it for performing this action." am i doing something wrong or is there a program that i need to download in order to run the file

mate just put the file in your "schedules" in the sports interactive folder. go on training and click manage schedules then you can import it from there.