Deadly Circle - A good old fashioned 4-4-2

• Thread starter Thread starter zyndar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 813
  • Views Views 400K
Gentlemen, I'm very excited with the tests I've been conducting with a tweaked version of this tactic in a FMC save, so with no OI's. As I said before I selected the Tight Mark option for every player, and as suggested by Tzahy I changed mentality to Counter. My usual test consists in 10 league matches, with weak Arouca in portuguese first division. I usually repeat this 10 matches 5 times, to eliminate randomness. But the results have been so insane in the first test, that I had to share it. I'm creating CCC's and scoring like crazy. It's the first time I got so many points in the test, and with a astonishing goal difference! Hope you don't mind I share it, Zyndar? Please do test it, and share your thoughts.
View attachment 883823View attachment 883826
LINK:
View attachment 883827

I have an "unemployed" save on FMC in which I signed for Man. U in the year 2020. I'm playing with CE's Dangerous Work but I'm looking for a more stable tactic, especially away from home. Will try it with pleasure !

Good luck mate! It's within your Ingolstadt save?

Yes, Swansea comes to sign me, and i don't use to play in England cause i don't like to its policy of signings, as well as not use to play in Italy for the same reason... But, wth. Now its the time.

af72c3b421df9f480bca710d0d0aaa64.png

UNDERDOG TEST - Germany's 3rd league - SG Sonnenhof Großaspach

Hey there I recently started an underdog test with a club named SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. They are predicted to be 20th (last one) in Germany's 3rd League.

I want to take the to them to the Bundesliga - we didn't have any budget so I wasn't able to do any transfers. Half a season is played so far - I'll keep you updated:

View attachment 254253 View attachment 254252

Last edited:
Hey there I recently started an underdog test with a club named SG Sonnenhof Großaspach. They are predicted to be 20th (last one) in Germany's 3rd League.

I want to take the to them to the Bundesliga - we didn't have any budget so I wasn't able to do any transfers. Half a season is played so far - I'll keep you updated:

View attachment 884541 View attachment 884542

I like the idea, keep us updated!

Back