but need to say i hope 4-1-4-1 v1 still gona work when game go live , becus for me is wonderful, u made rly good job on it!

Used a 4-1-4-1 tactic on fm13, getting Peterborough (MP 24th) promoted first season and being 7th come Feb, so you can imagine my excitement at using this one! Lets hope it could do Southend wonders aye!
Glad you are getting good results. Hopefully it will continue.

but need to say i hope 4-1-4-1 v1 still gona work when game go live , becus for me is wonderful, u made rly good job on it!
Thank you appreciate the good words. But you can be for sure that i will make the tactic work on the new patch and when the game goes live.

So here is my stats. I am playing with the 4141

View attachment 462481View attachment 462480

Now I am wondering if I should train in offensive, I havn't won a game in a while... It's actually hard in this league... Well I am mid-table, and I just moved up for the Skrill north, maybe i am asking too much, because my team is poor in cash lol

So here is my stats. I am playing with the 4141

View attachment 401065View attachment 401067

Now I am wondering if I should train in offensive, I havn't won a game in a while... It's actually hard in this league... Well I am mid-table, and I just moved up for the Skrill north, maybe i am asking too much, because my team is poor in cash lol
Just waiting for the patch to come out and then I will tackle the tactic and tweak it.

Good luck, I'll try your new set of tactics when I come back from University later! :)

so, played 4 matches with V3 (below the red line) after the recent patch. I could win em all 4 :). I am sitting at P1 with 12W-4D-0L. Tactic works really well.

Will see how it develops over whole season in the coming days.

lions.PNG

so, played 4 matches with V3 (below the red line) after the recent patch. I could win em all 4 :). I am sitting at P1 with 12W-4D-0L. Tactic works really well.

Will see how it develops over whole season in the coming days.

lions.PNG
Well done mate. Hope it continue. Looks like I dont have to send time changing the tactic. But will always try to improve it.

so lets see how 4-1-4-1 v3 or how i called it v1 is doing after new update
For me its working even bether then befor update,

View attachment 462420View attachment 462419View attachment 462418
so second match in europ and beat Arsenal 4-1 just crazy but it seems thats how it is when they dont respect u :p
sadly not shure if gona win Slovenian league as Maribor is rushing true and we plying catch the mouse but we still have chance:)
anyway the tactic still work wery good :D

so lets see how 4-1-4-1 v3 or how i called it v1 is doing after new update
For me its working even bether then befor update,

View attachment 401204View attachment 401206View attachment 401208
so second match in europ and beat Arsenal 4-1 just crazy but it seems thats how it is when they dont respect u :p
sadly not shure if gona win Slovenian league as Maribor is rushing true and we plying catch the mouse but we still have chance:)
anyway the tactic still work wery good :D
Glad to hear that it is still working.

Quick question, are you using v1 with the tweaks I posted or with out? Just want to know where to start, and see where I can improve?