which tactic to download ??? which is the best ???

Working on that sir. Hopefully by the end of tonight I would have crack the code. Well after 20hours (over 2 days) of tweaking and testing and almost breaking my laptop, it would be worth the while.

Nice m8. I am tryin different way to. I think some of it is the player

It is a totally new tactic. Will pm you the link and you can see what you can do. It is a start off maybe a good tactic.

Using it right now, with some tweaks. Scoring plenty of goals, unfortunate, NOT the striker (yet). Especially my 10 and the man behind him are on fire >_> Competition about to start, keep you posted.

Uhm, my striker is scoring more than that. What is the criteria exactly? My striker does score, but not like 40 in a season, how many would we like him to make? 20+ at least?

You should try this;

View attachment 460395

Working nice thus far. Not really gelled into it yet, but it seems like a good mix between defense and offense. No set-pieces yet.

Starting to use it now, will let you know how it goes! Did you add the corner tactic?
****, I a;ways forget. I always test without it, so that I can see what the tactic does without it. Will add it and post again.

Uhm, my striker is scoring more than that. What is the criteria exactly? My striker does score, but not like 40 in a season, how many would we like him to make? 20+ at least?
I dont know what the criteria is, but will keep on trying to improve. This one is more defensive stable with the wide men.

****, I a;ways forget. I always test without it, so that I can see what the tactic does without it. Will add it and post again.

Do you want me to add it aswell? I also have some nice defense corner tactics and offensive freekicks that seems to do decently.

Think we should make another thread for this tactic, as it is a totally new tactic. Would you like to do it or should I?

Since its your base tactic, I think you should open it :) You deserve the credits mate.

Since its your base tactic, I think you should open it :) You deserve the credits mate.
Team work Mate! That is why I am on this forum. But I will give it a go and get some screen shots and start a new thread.

Team work Mate! That is why I am on this forum. But I will give it a go and get some screen shots and start a new thread.

Trying out "10" as my main striker right now. Poacher still seems iffy, but my striker was scoring. Maybe this will make the team even more deadly.

Edit: Scored three goals in his first appearance as 10 >_>

Last edited:
Trying out "10" as my main striker right now. Poacher still seems iffy, but my striker was scoring. Maybe this will make the team even more deadly.

Edit: Scored three goals in his first appearance as 10 >_>
Is that Complete Forward then "10"?

Will give it a go tomorrow. Off to bed know.

I need help, I am using this tactic fully fluid with a very strong liverpool side, yet I am getting slaughtered every match with players at 5.5 or less, wtf is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Will send you a PM with my latest tweak. With the "new" striker role. He is scoring every game thus far >_> Seems like a breakthrough. Mind you, this is Finnbogason. No clue how other strikes will go with it. Finnbogason is easy bought of SC Heerenveen.

Good night!

Will send you a PM with my latest tweak. With the "new" striker role. He is scoring every game thus far >_> Seems like a breakthrough. Mind you, this is Finnbogason. No clue how other strikes will go with it. Finnbogason is easy bought of SC Heerenveen.

Good night!

Me too please...

Does anyone know a way of making a tactic fully fluid before the start of the season (Used to be able to do it on FMRTE) so you can tell if a tactic works from the off?