Different 451 Tactic with Success

Glad to hear that it is still working.

Quick question, are you using v1 with the tweaks I posted or with out? Just want to know where to start, and see where I can improve?

i am using The Best - Tactic Download v.3 (4141): *** 4141 by andrichbrand.tac ***
as i tryed v2 of this one but it didnt rly work for me it seems they bether work with ball plying defender or at last lower team
hows your save going tactic working?

i am using The Best - Tactic Download v.3 (4141): *** 4141 by andrichbrand.tac ***
as i tryed v2 of this one but it didnt rly work for me it seems they bether work with ball plying defender or at last lower team
hows your save going tactic working?
Great. Thanks. That is where I will start tonight then. Will see how it plays and see if I can improve it more.

SolihullMoors_FixturesSchedule_zps51cf6cdf.png~original

Half way through my first season with Solihull Moors using the v3 tactic. As you can see it started off badly, but I'll put that down to getting used to the tactic, after those first few games, we've been fantastic. We're conceding a fair few goals but that's down to poor quality of defenders, at least we're scoring more and getting wins. My best game was probably in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round, where we managed to beat Grimsby (promotion chasers for the league above) 5-1! I'm looking forward to seeing what this tactic can bring.

SolihullMoors_FixturesSchedule_zps51cf6cdf.png~original

Half way through my first season with Solihull Moors using the v3 tactic. As you can see it started off badly, but I'll put that down to getting used to the tactic, after those first few games, we've been fantastic. We're conceding a fair few goals but that's down to poor quality of defenders, at least we're scoring more and getting wins. My best game was probably in the FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round, where we managed to beat Grimsby (promotion chasers for the league above) 5-1! I'm looking forward to seeing what this tactic can bring.
The goals conceding might be because of the ball playing defender. You can change it to a CD (Defense). But I am glad you enjoy the tactic. Will start playing again when I am back home from work.

ther we go some epic moments:P
View attachment 401328View attachment 401330View attachment 401331
lets go, first game agienst Arsenal lol, i finished first in grup , ofc Arsenal smashed me last game 3:0 at them
then befor liverpool i playaed Az Alkmar and won them prety easy , and ofc Liverpool some where luck needed to end but ya prety amezing tact onyl tweak i made is i put bpd to cd
Great results in Europa League. Unlucky with the second leg draw. Cant wait to get home and play...another 30min. :'(

Got some ideas for the tactic. So I will incorporate them and see what the results will be.

Can't wait to see Adrich! If you need a tester in a lower league with a poor team that is doing miracles, ask me!

Got a tweak but need some testers. PM me and i'll give you the link.

Last edited:
This would be a good formation to run if you were midfield heavy? I like to use Rotherham United and they have a good midfield, decent attackers, and decent defense.

This would be a good formation to run if you were midfield heavy? I like to use Rotherham United and they have a good midfield, decent attackers, and decent defense.
They look like a team for this tactic. Just finishing my testing with the new tweak. Got Man City and if I knock them then I will upload that new tweak.

They look like a team for this tactic. Just finishing my testing with the new tweak. Got Man City and if I knock them then I will upload that new tweak.
Thanks. Look forward to trying your tactic out.

You would think with 38 shots you'd have more than two goals...

Back