Different 451 Tactic with Success

View attachment 462303
ther we go andrich , 2 draws 1 lost 6 wins ofc 1 big one in cup, the tact work wery well as it was end of season tierd legs , some key player injured and not 1 goal from corners

for me it worked very well so ofc going to continue playing the 3 season with it, and ofc letting u now how is going :)
Let me know who it goes. Thank for all your help. Appreciate it. Going to start tomorrow with a proper save.

for me it worked very well so ofc going to continue playing the 3 season with it, and ofc letting u now how is going :)
I would recommend downloading the tactic on the OP. It's got the corner def and att on it.

There are at least 5 different tactics on your post. Which one is the most recent one ?

Just won Zenit on the first away match for champions league with 2-3 score!! i am managing Olympiakos!! Great tactic!!

Going to use this tactic where I am struggling in the league tomorrow when I get home from work, which is the best tactic to use?

Have the 4-1-4-1 tactic installed before the preseason giving the boys the time to learn it. Will report after preseason is over.

Here's my preseason results.

4b74aa280e3dc7a2644ef4ed2d517288.png

Very pleased with this tactic so far andrichbrand. Loved beating Morecambe in stoppage time. Love how the teams playing overall. Everyone's morale is good or very good. So that's, good. Haha. Will update again after I play a month of matches.

Edit: Is it more, or are the long throw-ins cheese? Arnason has a long throw ability of 19. On two occasions he threw the ball into the box to assist on two goals. Unbelievable.

Andrich, I do not know why but my FB have so bad ratings right now, I can't even win a game!

A month into the season, and these are the results so far.

e45f4031378e8bdd9c611c576295a171.png

Not bad so far. However, the Leeds match, I actually won 1-0. But my computer froze. Didn't win the second time around. Overall, I'm pleased with how my teams playing. Hopefully we can keep up the form.

Just won Zenit on the first away match for champions league with 2-3 score!! i am managing Olympiakos!! Great tactic!!
I realised that the team takes longer to getting use to a tactic in this years version. Even after fluid it still takes a while before it really kicks in.

Going to use this tactic where I am struggling in the league tomorrow when I get home from work, which is the best tactic to use?
4141 by andrichbrand new is the newest one for this patch, but you can also try 4141 by andrichbrand

A month into the season, and these are the results so far.

e45f4031378e8bdd9c611c576295a171.png

Not bad so far. However, the Leeds match, I actually won 1-0. But my computer froze. Didn't win the second time around. Overall, I'm pleased with how my teams playing. Hopefully we can keep up the form.
For some or other reason, it take till December before you get really the best results.

Thanks for the update.

4141 by andrichbrand new is the newest one for this patch, but you can also try 4141 by andrichbrand

Can u post your results up m8 with the new one. I seem to be winnin 1-0 in alot of my games but have like 20+ shots wonder if u found any players which fit well into the tactic

Andrich, I do not know why but my FB have so bad ratings right now, I can't even win a game!
The FB low rating is a bug. They are sorting it out hopefully. I change the new tactic for FB to WB, but you can change the WB back to FB (Support) and see if that makes you defense better.

Back