Different 451 Tactic with Success

I think I have a solid week or two of training and the boys will have mastered the tactic. Still two month out from December.

ok im starting a new save dedicated to you. i have one for each of the highest regarded tactics now, and for you my friend i will give Atletico Madrid a go.
What tactic is recommended at the moment?

ok im starting a new save dedicated to you. i have one for each of the highest regarded tactics now, and for you my friend i will give Atletico Madrid a go.

New Tweak for 4141:​ *** 4141 by andrichbrand new.tac ***

Like Vijolamb said, 4141 by andrichbrand new. :D

Atletico will be great. Diego Costa will run rampant with this tactic. Keep me up to date. Thanks.

Impressive so far, Osvaldo upfront has linked and both scored many.
Good work
2m83v6a.jpg

2a9u15g.jpg

Hahahaaaaaa i laugh so hard. you poor soul. This must be the worst bug yet ...
So much work to get to CL then ... need to use u19 players xD. but if you iwn the competition does it mean you win the CL? or is this a different tournament? or is CL itself bugged only with you and u19 teams?

So much work to get to CL then ... need to use u19 players xD. but if you iwn the competition does it mean you win the CL?
or is this a different tournament? or is CL itself bugged only with you and u19 teams?
View attachment 462189
its the u18-u20 turnament :P luckly got like 4 matches in row so just went on hooliday lol:P and it dosent go in with my main team , its just like i dont have u18 but i do lol

Last edited:
Which tactic is everyone using, the latest one?(which one is that?)

So much work to get to CL then ... need to use u19 players xD. but if you iwn the competition does it mean you win the CL? or is this a different tournament? or is CL itself bugged only with you and u19 teams?

the point what i meant is i play champions league with main team , and then i need to play it with u18 to... as not u18 but main team ... some fuckt up **** heh

Ok so i have taken over Atletico Madrid.
Youre 4-1-4-1 tactic has the same formation as the tactics that seems to be working the best atm.
That said im going to cut to the chase.

Atletico do not have a natural RB, so i need suggestions to who to buy (dont need to be a superstar, jsut someone solid you would like to see play for me)
I also wonder if i should sell Arda Turan as he is natural AMC and i can get some cash for him. Same with Adrian and Villa?
I got Leo who is a good prospect so i might get those chumps off my back.
it also looks like i could use some reinforcements in the defence regarding DL, but i will try to get Eder Alvarez Balanta.

I will with great detail post my progression, and do it in another tread to not spam this tread. I will post links to my progression here as it goes.

wish me good luck :D

Ok so i have taken over Atletico Madrid.
Youre 4-1-4-1 tactic has the same formation as the tactics that seems to be working the best atm.
That said im going to cut to the chase.

Atletico do not have a natural RB, so i need suggestions to who to buy (dont need to be a superstar, jsut someone solid you would like to see play for me)
I also wonder if i should sell Arda Turan as he is natural AMC and i can get some cash for him. Same with Adrian and Villa?
I got Leo who is a good prospect so i might get those chumps off my back.
it also looks like i could use some reinforcements in the defence regarding DL, but i will try to get Eder Alvarez Balanta.

I will with great detail post my progression, and do it in another tread to not spam this tread. I will post links to my progression here as it goes.

wish me good luck :D

if u dont find somthing solid for position try train them new position if stats are solid for position if not just get some good cheep potencial youngsters

Back