Different 451 Tactic with Success

Here's my preseason results.

4b74aa280e3dc7a2644ef4ed2d517288.png

Very pleased with this tactic so far andrichbrand. Loved beating Morecambe in stoppage time. Love how the teams playing overall. Everyone's morale is good or very good. So that's, good. Haha. Will update again after I play a month of matches.

Edit: Is it more, or are the long throw-ins cheese? Arnason has a long throw ability of 19. On two occasions he threw the ball into the box to assist on two goals. Unbelievable.
I think long throws is also a bug. I also realised that my team throw to many long throws.

You'll have to excuse me for asking this - FM2014 is the first one I've played since CM01/02 - and I can't get the training/match prep balance anywhere near to where it should be for this tactic.

I'm in November at Gillingham and results are mixed - won five, drawn two and lost 7 - and I'm leaking goals. However, no matter what I change with my training, the workload on it seems to go down. It's now 7%

View attachment 462262View attachment 462261

I've probably gone too far down the wrong way, but even this has not brought the defending focus up!

You'll have to excuse me for asking this - FM2014 is the first one I've played since CM01/02 - and I can't get the training/match prep balance anywhere near to where it should be for this tactic.

I'm in November at Gillingham and results are mixed - won five, drawn two and lost 7 - and I'm leaking goals. However, no matter what I change with my training, the workload on it seems to go down. It's now 7%

View attachment 401576View attachment 401578

I've probably gone too far down the wrong way, but even this has not brought the defending focus up!
* Your Main Focus (on the left) must be Balanced.
* The slider must go 1 notch to the right
* Allow rest before match untick
You can also try to set the wing back to full backs (support)

here i am bck with some epic results :D third season with new version, and result are amezing , and as u can see we are in champions league
View attachment 462258

Last edited:
here i am bck with some epic results :D third season with new version, and result are amezing , and as u can see we are in champions league
View attachment 401584
Great results!!! Good Luck with the Champions League.

I just started playing with Wrexham (Skrill League). Will post some results if I have enough time to play at work. hahaha

only hard thing for me in my league is to find solid CF but shuld find some cheep regen soon heh

glad to hear that. :D Because that made me so made.
btw the last tact is that one ya New Tweak for 4141:​ *** 4141 by andrichbrand new.tac ***

or the one attached for download v2? with ful backs and offside trap?

Back