Different 451 Tactic with Success

Ok so i have taken over Atletico Madrid.
Youre 4-1-4-1 tactic has the same formation as the tactics that seems to be working the best atm.
That said im going to cut to the chase.

Atletico do not have a natural RB, so i need suggestions to who to buy (dont need to be a superstar, jsut someone solid you would like to see play for me)
I also wonder if i should sell Arda Turan as he is natural AMC and i can get some cash for him. Same with Adrian and Villa?
I got Leo who is a good prospect so i might get those chumps off my back.
it also looks like i could use some reinforcements in the defence regarding DL, but i will try to get Eder Alvarez Balanta.

I will with great detail post my progression, and do it in another tread to not spam this tread. I will post links to my progression here as it goes.

wish me good luck :D
Thank you so much.

Now I have seen Arda Turan played for Man Utd on the left in the game and he was awesome. So dont sell him! Retrain him.

Buy Chris Smalling from Man utd, they sell him for cheap. And he do the job well.

Good Luck

Career Atletico Madrid:

Transfers:

Inn:

Richairo Zivkovic
Eder Alvarez Balanta
Lucas Romero

Out:

Tiago
Leo (loan)
Adrian
Vicente Romero (loan)

Lineup:

GK: Courtois
RB: Manquillo
CB: Miranda
CB: Alderweireld
LB: Filipe
DM: Suarez
MR: Juanfran
AP: Raul Garcia/Oliver
BBM: Koke
ML: Turan
CF: Costa

Resoults: new resoults = replayed after crash...

Inverness CT - Atletico 0-0
St.Mirren - Atletico 0-1 Koke / 0-5 Miranda 3, Turan 2
Parthick Thistle - Atletico 0-1 Villa / 0-1 Costa
Rayo Majadahonda - Atletico 1-4 Oliver 2, Miranda, Balanta/0-6 Oliver 2, Miranda 2, Filipe, Diego Costa
Sevilla - Atletico 1-0
Atletico - Barcelona 3-0 valdes OG, Miranda, Romero
Atletico - Rayo 4-1 Miranda, Diego Costa 3
Barcelona - Atletico 0-0
Real Sociedad - Atletico 1-0

As you can see its wobbly at best. The Real sociedad match was dead even and Miranda burned a penalty in the 70's.

Last edited:
Career Atletico Madrid:

Transfers:

Inn: Out:

Richairo Zivkovic Tiago
Eder Alvarez Balanta Leo (loan)
Lucas Romero Adrian
Vicente Romero (loan)

Lineup:

AP: Raul Garcia

Resoults:

St.Mirren - Atletico

nice squad now only need some time that they get into it gl!

Been using the tactic for half a season now and am very impressed but i have a question.

If your winning a game, say 1-0 2/1 with 10 minutes left should I be changing the strategy? If so what to?

Been using the tactic for half a season now and am very impressed but i have a question.

If your winning a game, say 1-0 2/1 with 10 minutes left should I be changing the strategy? If so what to?
I dont change anything, just let it go. if you change it might just back fire.

Career Atletico Madrid:

Transfers:

Inn:

Richairo Zivkovic
Eder Alvarez Balanta
Lucas Romero

Out:

Tiago
Leo (loan)
Adrian
Vicente Romero (loan)

Lineup:

AP: Raul Garcia

Resoults:

St.Mirren - Atletico 0-1
Great team you will give Real and Barca a go for the title.

Very true, its just I always seem to have loads of pressure on against me in the last few minutes,

Thanks

Very true, its just I always seem to have loads of pressure on against me in the last few minutes,

Thanks
I did read some where that it is a bug, where the last 10min the computer have all the possession. So hopefully it will get better tomorrow when the game comes out.

Fair Enough,

Just Thought Id Ask The Question

Last edited:
Hehe well i dont think il give the ma race for the title, but i think i cna be up for CL qualifications.
Im baffle tho by the crappy rating on players. Miranda had 5.4 last game til half time saying he had a poor game despite opponent not having a single shoot and Miranda had won all headers and tacles he had ><

I got the FM14 disc in the mail today. do i need to install it or is the beta automaticly upgraded if i pre ordered?

Hehe well i dont think il give the ma race for the title, but i think i cna be up for CL qualifications.
Im baffle tho by the crappy rating on players. Miranda had 5.4 last game til half time saying he had a poor game despite opponent not having a single shoot and Miranda had won all headers and tacles he had ><

I got the FM14 disc in the mail today. do i need to install it or is the beta automaticly upgraded if i pre ordered?

it shuld upgread alone as u used the key on steam right?

Aaaaand there the game crashed just as i was going to save before the first league match... GEE GEEE GEEE :/

i used the key i got for beta when i installed beta. since then done nothing but update fm with lastest patch when it arrived :/

maybe i should delete and reinstall now that i have disc?

Aaaaand there the game crashed just as i was going to save before the first league match... GEE GEEE GEEE :/

i used the key i got for beta when i installed beta. since then done nothing but update fm with lastest patch when it arrived :/

maybe i should delete and reinstall now that i have disc?

na it shuld update tommorow alone to full game , but if want u can reinstall to

Back