Disclaimer89's English Premier League Chairman Game - FM 2014 Edition

Which database would you chairmen prefer to use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just wanna do my conference! I'm in the UK, so I won't be available when you americans are, and also, I can only go on FM on Tuesdays and fridays.

I just wanna do my conference! I'm in the UK, so I won't be available when you americans are, and also, I can only go on FM on Tuesdays and fridays.

Dude, most of us are from the UK! haha.
Unfortunately we need to wait until we have a full game! It shouldn't be long now!

Lol. By the time we get someone else, it will be 3am!(H)

If anyone is intrested in a chairman game, apply now! We have 1 spot left!

Last edited:
Who in this thread isn't from the UK?

Just looked at my finances.
excellent.jpg

**** it if no one joins tonight lets just play with 19 players. Who agrees?

**** it if no one joins tonight lets just play with 19 players. Who agrees?

Agreed!

We can always start it and if someone wants to join after half a season then they can!

Fair enough, if nobody is against it then, I'll happily kick things off tonight.

After all, we have been waiting 4 days :p

I'll give it until 9pm, if no one joins up and no other chairman opposes us progressing with 19 teams then I'll post here, later, saying everyone can fire out their Press Conferences!!

Woo! Finally! what are the odds that someone is going to oppose?:S

I oppose................only kidding hahaha

In all seriousness, i may have saved the day, lets just wait and see shall we???

Why can't you let us do our Conferences now? :( Unlikely any one will join now...

sorry guys, my guy doesn't fancy it!! He has too much on at the moment!!

Disclaimer any cool headera like Bourne did. Would Bourne mind making any you reckon they were ace.

Scratch that. Just going to keep this one thread. Keep it all together. So ignore the other one.

View attachment 414120

Announce your new clubs now!
(transfer window will be open tomorrow @8pm)

To Chairmen,

Firstly good luck for this coming seasons, I would like to advise that you again read through the Game Rules as this will solve many questions you may have keeping my inbox empty enough to receive your transfer requests.

Secondly, You may now announce your takeovers!

Discussing visions, new manager possibilities, and any other club news you wish to announce.

Club banners will be posted on the first page later tonight/tomorrow morning!
(thanks to borne).
Save banner, simply right click, select open in new tab/window and then right click again to save image as.Use your club banner anytime you have to announce club business so everyone can easily distinguish each club. (When you get your banner, edit your first conference post and add your club banner.)Also you will have to PM me your manager requests, if you are wanting to hire a new manager, and if you wish to have facility improvements please give me those details. Deadline is tomorrow 6pm for these requests.

Then transfers can start on Friday at 8pm:-
READ TRANSFERS SECTION ON RULES!

Please send all your transfer requests in one message, if possible, (for exmaple dont send me 10 messages for 10 separate players) so my inbox isn't full; stopping other chairmen sending me their requests.

Updates will be on a monthly basis.
Updates for Transfer Windows will include the save game file link

Many Thanks,
Disclaimer89

Last edited:
Disclaimer any cool headera like Bourne did. Would Bourne mind making any you reckon they were ace.

Read my update :p borne is making some, should get them tonight sometime(depends when he is working to). Post your conferences here, now. Then you can go back and add your banner later...or wait until you get your banner and then post your conference, either is fine.