Do you Believe In God

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 63K

What would you Describe your Self As ?

• Athiest

Votes: 230 51.7%
  • Religous (what ever Religion that May be)

Votes: 135 30.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 72 16.2%
  • Thiest

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
Describing religous people as a bunch of freaks is really not on.:S Fair enough if you don't believe in god but you should respect the beliefs of others.

He's talking about in America, and he has a point. Rednecks are ******* insane, I thought everyone knew that? >.<

yes i agree, especially in south america and the southern parts of the U.S.A, bunch of freaks if you ask me, they would believe that god can save them, i dont believe in god, the idea of a spirit creating the galaxy scares me

He's talking about in America, and he has a point. Rednecks are ******* insane, I thought everyone knew that? >.<

Not Needed. there beliefs shouldnt be insilted.

if you actually left manchester and saw the world then you would see what i mean, i get dirty looks because im athiest, there was an incident recently where a gay bar was burnt down by church loyalists, i will try and find the article

jesus, give Joe a break ffs, he said in USA, do you live in USA like does?

if you actually left manchester and saw the world then you would see what i mean, i get dirty looks because im athiest, there was an incident recently where a gay bar was burnt down by church loyalists, i will try and find the article

I agree that is out of order. But to say they are all freakes, is just insulting. I am a christian but i dont do all of that. I have many friends who are christians. Does that mean all Religiuos people are like that. NO

Look at muslims there is 8% of the muslim comunity ****** it the head, does that mean there all terroist. Off course it doesnt. But the same racist value applly to religion and Race.

jesus, give Joe a break ffs, he said in USA, do you live in USA like does?
Does it really make a difference?

Has joe met every single religous person in the USA? No

Are they all nutters? No

Does the fact that some religous people are crazy bastards mean you should generalise and tar them all with the same brush? No

There are a lot of ******** atheists i'm sure.:P

Not Needed. there beliefs shouldnt be insilted.

*****!! Are you serious? Some of the stuff you come out with is hilarious Scott, so, so clueless. I can only guess that you are like 12 because your view of the outside world is just so naive.

I agree that is out of order. But to say they are all freakes, is just insulting. I am a christian but i dont do all of that. I have many friends who are christians. Does that mean all Religiuos people are like that. NO
He never said they all were, he said in the USA

in england i went to a church school because sadly it was the best school in the area, in USA they have extremist church schools where all you learn is religion, you are brainwashed so much that often you are forced to do terrible things, like beat up gays doing protests, its absolutely awful, and the fact that you scott can even comment when you have no idea about america or the rest of the world is so stupid, seriously come to america and take a look, say youre athiest and you will get some dirty looks

EDIT: Max and aandy, thanks for actually reading my post, its quite amazing how people think im referring to religious people as freaks, my grandmother was extremely relgious and superstitious and i dont think she was a freak

again so that means all people in the USA is like that. NO

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

*****!! Are you serious? Some of the stuff you come out with is hilarious Scott, so, so clueless. I can only guess that you are like 12 because your view of the outside world is just so naive.

the stuff i come out on. Yes i do come out with some harsh stuff. But to say about peoples religion is just racist. i have not said there are some nutter. off courrse therre is, But to say all of them are is just stupid. Even to say all off them in America is a stupid thing to say.
so i can only guess youve got something wrong in the head.

What a naive person for thinking you shouldn't think less of people do to their belief?oO)
You are clueless.XD
So, you think all religous people in the usa are a "bunch of freaks"?

What a naive person for thinking you shouldn't think less of people do to their belief?oO)
You are clueless.XD

I'm quoting what he said, I never said it was true did I?

1) Do you Believe In God

A) Yes I do.

2) Are you Religious

A) I am but do not go to church.

3) Why?

A) I believe in 2 gods and those 2 only. *** God and God Almighty. Because that is what I believe in and put into my trust to. I always do a prayer before every football game I play not fm of course :P Would be a lot of praying.

again so that means all people in the USA is like that. NO
the stuff i come out on. Yes i do come out with some harsh stuff. But to say about peoples religion is just racist. i have not said there are some nutter. off courrse therre is, But to say all of them are is just stupid. Even to say all off them in America is a stupid thing to say.
so i can only guess youve got something wrong in the head.

He didn't say every American is mental! Joe said and I quote " they burn down athiests houses in alabama and texas" yes they do that. That's what I was saying, they hate anything that isn't Christian and everyone who is gay. That's what Joe was trying to get at before you went mental at him. And yes I have something wrong in the head, very mature there..

You are clueless.XD

Okay think of it this way. The Muslims that blow themselves up, are you seriously saying you don't think their beliefs are insane? Same for Christians who burn peoples houses down and murder people. Scott said "don't insult their beliefs" possibly the most stupid statement ever made, what they do is wrong, I can't believe you and Scott are sticking up for people such as the KKK! What is wrong with you.

The think that confuses me about Christianity is the different amount of churches there are, i.e Roman Catholic, Church of England and Jehovah Witnesses. I understand that you are all committed to one god but these churches seem to have different views on thing, surely if God wanted equality, depending on how communist he was, shouldn't all Christians worship under one United church?

He didn't say every American is mental! Joe said and I quote " they burn down athiests houses in alabama and texas" yes they do that. That's what I was saying, they hate anything that isn't Christian and everyone who is gay. That's what Joe was trying to get at before you went mental at him. And yes I have something wrong in the head, very mature there..

Okay think of it this way. The Muslims that blow themselves up, are you seriously saying you don't think their beliefs are insane? Same for Christians who burn peoples houses down and murder people. Scott said "don't insult their beliefs" possibly the most stupid statement ever made, what they do is wrong, I can't believe you and Scott are sticking up for people such as the KKK! What is wrong with you.

Mature so to say i must be 12 and clueless was very mature of you, not hypocritical there at all?

Joe and Yourself said they where Nutters. I never Once said i accept Muslims blowing people up. I said to Call them all freaks was out of order, as only a small Minority off them do these things. So actually read stuff before you jump to conclusions. There PLenty off people who are not religios who will go out and Beat, Insult and Hurt Religious people all over the world, would it be fair for me to say everyone Not religious is a thug and a nutter. NO it would not, so why say it the other way.

Last edited:
absolutely spot on aaandy, this is a great discussion but it would be better if scott knew what he was talking about, i have many friends in this country and not once did i say that all americans are nutters, i actually said some that live in alabama and southern states are nuts, the KKK is built upon beliefs that christians are superior to everyone else, which honestly is a load of bullshit, so you respect that muslims blow themselves up? you respect al qaeda killing thousands in 9/11?

EDIT: If you read my post clearly i actually said those groups that beat up gays and hate on all other religions are nutters, not all religious people, have any of you seen borat? the scene where he is in church is the norm, they often have debates and curse about how awful other religions are, thats what im talking about, in england its a peaceful service, in america they stand up and sing and shout and debate, theyre not nutters but the people who burn the gay bars down and protest outside gay bars are nutters, absolutely foolish comments scott, why would i say all americans are nutters? i live here ffs, i cant go round saying stuff like that, but even a new yorker would agree that the people down south can go ott with religion, i cant believe that you are questioning this

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i agree, especially in south america and the southern parts of the U.S.A, bunch of freaks if you ask me, they would believe that god can save them, i dont believe in god, the idea of a spirit creating the galaxy scares me

Thats the original post i replied to aannddyy and he does seem to be calling all religous people in southern usa and south america as a "bunch of freaks". which is utter ****. Then joe replied with that which doesn't justify saying they are all freaks. Some of them are freaks but that has little to do with them being tainted by religion and more to do with them being idiots.

I think by beliefs he mean there religion not there stance on terrorism.

I'm not sticking up for them you idiot, where have i ever done that. Just pointing out that just because some religous people are violent racists/ homophobes doesn't mean they are all freaks like joe said.

Last edited:
Back