Do you Believe In God

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 63K

What would you Describe your Self As ?

• Athiest

Votes: 230 51.7%
  • Religous (what ever Religion that May be)

Votes: 135 30.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 72 16.2%
  • Thiest

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
because religious beliefs are not definitions of anyone person
everyone believes in something but we are all different people so cannot possibly be labelled under 1 of many foolish categories

besides even if not believing is the definition of being an aetheist, it doesn't matter its the principle of not wanting to be labelled as religious or even non religious person is the point of what i was initially saying

i only have morals and proirities that i live by. i do not live by nor judge people by the label they are 'given' by society

because religious beliefs are not definitions of anyone person
everyone believes in something but we are all different people so cannot possibly be labelled under 1 of many foolish categories

besides even if not believing is the definition of being an aetheist, it doesn't matter its the principle of not wanting to be labelled as religious or even non religious person is the point of what i was initially saying

i only have morals and proirities that i live by. i do not live by nor judge people by the label they are 'given' by society

i think you take this stuff way too seriously.

maybe but u kept askin me questions i just provided appropriate answers lol
it's not like i'm imposing my views on u but merely answering some questions

the only label i will accept is a football manger addict lol

i was just wondering why you didn't wanna be labelled an atheist. if you don't want to be thats fine. i know you weren't trying to impose them on others.

labelling is some what degrading but i admit there are worse things to be labelled as

official studies have shown that it is more likely that people invented god than god inventing people

we needed official studies to work that out.

of course it's more likely people lied about god than there being a super being who has always existed and created the world in seven days and placed dinosaour bones in the ground to test our faith.

PaddyK94 - I just see your signature there. Why couldnt you transfer saves across. Thats possible to do.

1) No

2) No

3) i dont see any proof that supports the ideas of a "god" and yet there is so much evidence against it, ie the theory of evoloution

what is agnostic? just out of curiosity i wasn't very good at R.E. in school didn't pay much attention

1) No

2) No

3) i dont see any proof that supports the ideas of a "god" and yet there is so much evidence against it, ie the theory of evoloution

the theory of evoulution dosnt provide evidence against the idea of GOD, these days most christians believe in the theory of evoulution and God.

which is retarded in itself, its ridiculous to believe in both, one is fact one is fiction

I am agnostic. I don't totally rule out a 'higher power', but I find it hard to believe.

we needed official studies to work that out.

of course it's more likely people lied about god than there being a super being who has always existed and created the world in seven days and placed dinosaour bones in the ground to test our faith.
You listened to Mr Hicks, didn't you? ;)

which is retarded in itself, its ridiculous to believe in both, one is fact one is fiction
the reason some people are christian and dont believe in the theory of evoulution is because they take the bible literally, the bible was written 2000 years ago when people didnt thow about the theory of evoulution so they had no reason not to think anything else. Most christians believe that God started the theory of evoulution. Our knowledge has increased since then and that means not everything in the bible needs to be taken literally. For example in the bible it says do not has *** before marriage, this was written because back then there were no forms of contraception so if you had *** there was a high chance of having a child. These days we do have methods of contraception so this is irrelevent.

you cant just make things irrelevant, next step is the whole thing is irrelevant.
Not taking it literally is different way of saying religions have interpreted in different ways to suite themselves, the less literal it is, the more vague its becoming.

Back