Do you Believe In God

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 63K

What would you Describe your Self As ?

• Athiest

Votes: 230 51.7%
  • Religous (what ever Religion that May be)

Votes: 135 30.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 72 16.2%
  • Thiest

Votes: 8 1.8%

• Total voters
Personally, any belief in imaginary friends and magic is truly scary. They are obviously severely unhinged.

I do. and its a bit cold to speak so bad on what other people believe but hey wat can I say. But yes I do believe in God. and Im a christian religious wise

I think a lot of people who are going "who made god?" etc need to realise that religion is based on faith.

1) no
2) no but when i get preached at i say i believe in the ancient greek gods to **** people off and start retarded and pointless debates about religious issues. (frankly theres no way to argue seriously with people that say things along the lines of "you cant prove there is no god therefore he exists"
3) I believe religion is the biggest lie after "i wont *** in your mouth baby, honestly"

Last edited:
I'm an Athiest. This is mainly because I feel that Christianity has too many flaws which contradict the current laws. i.e, if everyone is a descendant of Adam & Eve, then why is incest illegal? [in such a case, if we were related to Adam and Eve, then everyone who has had *** should be jailed =o] but you kinda get the point. In saying that, I do respect that it is that persons decision to believe in what they want to believe. :)

Is it just me or does God get angry really easily? I mean when he made Adam & Eve (Well technically Eve was made out of Adam, one of the only men to have give birth) All Eve did was eat an apple because a snake told her too (Personally if a snake was talking to me then I'd probably be too wasted to say no, so fair enough to her) and he goes mental! I mean this is the same guy that forgives you of your sins etc. when you die gets in a stress over an apple..

God said "From now on you'll have to scratch a living from the soil. You'll need to make clothes and grow food. Nothing will come easily -- not even childbirth. And one day, you will die."

That seems pretty drastic? He now wants to kill all us because of this? Also are we really supposed to believe we would live forever? I mean we age! It is a natural thing, God could not have created it. Also how would Adam and Eve understand the concept of death or even childbirth for that matter?

There are so many flaws in this story, and if there were actually some religious people here who argued there views rather than going "well I believe in God and I don't think it's very nice badmouthing our religion" maybe I would continue...

Last edited:
"Treat your religious views like your gentials; don't shove them down little kids throats."

Is it just me or does God get angry really easily? I mean when he made Adam & Eve (Well technically Eve was made out of Adam, one of the only men to have give birth) All Eve did was eat an apple because a snake told her too (Personally if a snake was talking to me then I'd probably be too wasted to say no, so fair enough to her) and he goes mental! I mean this is the same guy that forgives you of your sins etc. when you die gets in a stress over an apple..

God said "From now on you'll have to scratch a living from the soil. You'll need to make clothes and grow food. Nothing will come easily -- not even childbirth. And one day, you will die."

That seems pretty drastic? He now wants to kill all us because of this? Also are we really supposed to believe we would live forever? I mean we age! It is a natural thing, God could not have created it. Also how would Adam and Eve understand the concept of death or even childbirth for that matter?

There are so many flaws in this story, and if there were actually some religious people here who argued there views rather than going "well I believe in God and I don't think it's very nice badmouthing our religion" maybe I would continue...

oooo have to be a **** about it dnt ya. i didnt wanna argue for my religion. evry1 has their own opinions. the question was do u believe in God or not. and i answered yes and add a bit onto it. Im nt gunna argue with some one who has a different view to me....wt do i get frm that?. we gunna keep arguin about it anyway....yeh u dnt believe in him.. and u completely misunderstood the story about adam & eve. lol..well big deal. have a wank over it and keep ur mouth open while u at it
<););)<)

yes he played for liverpool and gt a 5 minute hatrick v arsenal
fowler is my god, liverpool is my religion and anfield is my church

yes he played for liverpool and gt a 5 minute hatrick v arsenal
fowler is my god, liverpool is my religion and anfield is my church

I can safely say youve got a crappy religion

Turn this into a(nother) Liverpool v Man Utd thread and I'll ban you all daft.

KEEP ON TOPIC!

oooo have to be a **** about it dnt ya. i didnt wanna argue for my religion. evry1 has their own opinions. the question was do u believe in God or not. and i answered yes and add a bit onto it. Im nt gunna argue with some one who has a different view to me....wt do i get frm that?. we gunna keep arguin about it anyway....yeh u dnt believe in him.. and u completely misunderstood the story about adam & eve. lol..well big deal. have a wank over it and keep ur mouth open while u at it
<););)<)

Nobody is arguing, it's more a debate.. And as for what would you get from it? Quite a lot, I was hoping somebody would enlighten me as to whether Christians believed this really happened? Although you did just call it a story, so it must be fictional, therefor the bible is just a big book of stories? Obviously rather than talk about it sensibly you just want to be a complete moron and try to abuse me. Although what's the point in having a convosation with you when you say things like "have a wank over it and keep ur mouth open while u at it" okay mate, I'll bare that in mind next time I come across a bible.

This is my take on the whole is GOD REAL?

I personally think there has to be more to life then this. it cant just be a body like this, that for some reason will wake up one morning not working. there has to be something else to it, i mean more then just science to it all. thats not be saying i beileve it god, i just feel when i die, i dont beileve that is the end, i just stop living, being and my existence is gone. I know some people will make the smart **** remark, Prove god existences. well I cant prove he existence any less then you can he doesnt. i am not the kinda of person to go to church every sunday, or even to watch what i say or do. I am the kinda of person who beileve when you are Born. destiny Paths are set out in front off you, and it depends on you, where they take you. for that to happen i think there must be something else rather then just the particles that make up my body.

This is my take on the whole is GOD REAL?

I personally think there has to be more to life then this. it cant just be a body like this, that for some reason will wake up one morning not working. there has to be something else to it, i mean more then just science to it all. thats not be saying i beileve it god, i just feel when i die, i dont beileve that is the end, i just stop living, being and my existence is gone. I know some people will make the smart **** remark, Prove god existences. well I cant prove he existence any less then you can he doesnt. i am not the kinda of person to go to church every sunday, or even to watch what i say or do. I am the kinda of person who beileve when you are Born. destiny Paths are set out in front off you, and it depends on you, where they take you. for that to happen i think there must be something else rather then just the particles that make up my body.
Pretty much the same as me tbh mate.

I wouldn't say I believe in God, but I wouldn't say he's real or he's not because there is no simple answer to that. I hope there is one, as it would make this whole experience of 'life' a lot more interesting.

This can't just be it, there must be more to it.

if god was real i'm sure he'd only be available in stunning high definition....a joke in reference to my username, had to be done (A)

Back