WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP
(DOWNLOAD LINKS ARE AT THE OP)

Use this tactic in order to protect your lead and kill the game. Please notice that this tactic doesn't give 100% guaranty that you won`t concede it only greatly reduces the chances of it happens so you should it wisely, for example, when you play against much weaker team and lead only by 1 goal then it makes sense to wait for more solid lead at least by 2 goals before to start use this tactic because everything might happens and it’s always frustrating to conceded a fluke goal at last minutes and miss win.

TFF, Waste Time tactic is just awesome! Thank you a lot for it! :D

adam gibi taktik yap lan göt herif mal mal taktikler yapıp milletin zamanını çalma

Been testing your reaper for a while now, and it's funny, I'm being totally overrun by other teams statistically speaking, but at the end I'm getting the results... really strange

Don't work for me at all...

View attachment 205950

View attachment 205949

Some Match Stats:

View attachment 205948

View attachment 205947

View attachment 205946

View attachment 205945

Knocked out in the 1st round in national cup (1st divison vs 4th divison), unlucky:

View attachment 205944

My best Game:

View attachment 205943

And the big teams like Bayern, Schalke, Wolfsburg and Leverkusen are just waiting for me to crush me :D
I really liked the tactics from TFF in FM15. Big thanks but for now I will wait a few weeks for a new tactic or tweaks.

Last edited:
And the big teams like Bayern, Schalke, Wolfsburg and Leverkusen are just waiting for me to crush me :D
I really liked the tactics from TFF in FM15. Big thanks but for now I will wait a few weeks for a new tactic or tweaks.

Mate, FM15 spoiled people with "Short Corner"/"Long Flat Throw-in" exploits and "easy" ME in general. :)

People got used to that they could pick any team with any player and have almost 100% win rate without paying any attention to what type of player they use and other micro details such as PPMs and players' attributes.

I'm sure that we won't get something like that anymore in the future at least not in FM16. You just have to accept the new reality that FM16 has brought. The game has become much tougher and your overachieving is more limited by the quality of players you have than it was before and now you actually have to pay very close attention to what kind of players you use and other micro details such PPMs and now even an additional point in some attribute matters greatly.

Also, I find that it has become important more than ever to use Waste Time tactic to protect your lead so FM16 requires from you to change tactics during match and make important decisions that have great impact on the result you get.

Last edited:
For now with As St Etienne : Qualified for Europa League Groups after beating Aberdeen then Slovan Liberec. 6-0-0 in L1.

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the attacking free-kick setup

- tweaked the attacking corner setup

Also, please notice that the positions that should take the corners have changed too. The updated information about the corners takers can be found at the OP.

Guys, I very recommend you to use the new version because the previous attacking corner and free-kick setups were too vulnerable to opposition counter-attacks and I've made them much more solid.

Last edited:
another tweak, hope it will make the tactic more perfect :D

great job tff :D

I just forgot to add that the positions that should take the corners have changed too. The updated information about the corners takers can be found at the OP.

Positions Priority:

1) Inside Forward

2) False Nine

3) Shadow Strikers

4) The right Wing Back

5) Central Defenders

6) The left Full Back

7) Defensive Midfielder

Aren't you missing a Central Midfielder in this list?

Aren't you missing a Central Midfielder in this list?

Yup, that's right I missed him. I would put him just above the Defensive Midfielder.

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the attacking free-kick setup

- tweaked the attacking corner setup

Also, please notice that the positions that should take the corners have changed too. The updated information about the corners takers can be found at the OP.

Guys, I very recommend you to use the new version because the previous attacking corner and free-kick setups were too vulnerable to opposition counter-attacks and I've made them much more solid.

Hello TFF,

your tactics work great for me.
I have a question about the filters.
Let's say looking for a ball playing defender. I found a player like Gabriel Paletta his CA is
. Would he be better for the Tactic than Boateng or Hummels, which roles are BPD too, but one or two Attributes not matching the filters?

Hello TFF,

your tactics work great for me.
I have a question about the filters.
Let's say looking for a ball playing defender. I found a player like Gabriel Paletta his CA is
. Would he be better for the Tactic than Boateng or Hummels, which roles are BPD too, but one or two Attributes not matching the filters?

Hey mate,

Thanks, good to hear it works good for you.

No, Boateng and Hummels much better than Gabriel Paletta.

Yup, it might be that Boateng and Hummels lack some a not important attribute just for 1 point but they have all other attributes much higher and that greatly outweigh everythig else.