you've released about 30 tactics in 2 weeks. tried all of them, executioner v1 and predator v6 are good.
instead of having 30 tactics floating around i'd prefer having 1-2 tactics out after testing. it's pretty funny when you edit a thread and say this tactic is better --> we download it and then it fails miserably compared to old one. you're prob not putting much time into testing the tacs. anyways, enough ranting, we still appreciate what you're doing.

you've released about 30 tactics in 2 weeks. tried all of them, executioner v1 and predator v6 are good.
instead of having 30 tactics floating around i'd prefer having 1-2 tactics out after testing. it's pretty funny when you edit a thread and say this tactic is better --> we download it and then it fails miserably compared to old one. you're prob not putting much time into testing the tacs. anyways, enough ranting, we still appreciate what you're doing.

He's always improving the tactics - that's an great thing. If another tactic works better for you, so you can use that one, but all in all I belive in TFF's testing. He doesn't just release a bunch of tactics like some other guys in this forum. So far so good - use it or not.

Was wondering, playing with man Utd at the moment and havent settled for the MCL spot yet, is there any difference in regards to foot preference, will it have an effect on build up play and will ball movement be effected dependent on whether I play a left or right footed player? what do you guys think?

TFF9, btw. thx for uploading these tactics, and time spent on making them, some work for me, some don't, but the effort is appreciated, been having a hard time myself getting any decent tactics made this year around, it just seems more and more time consuming to get a decent result from FM game to FM game, so getting a a little help once in a while from a proven tactic creator is nice;)

Was wondering, playing with man Utd at the moment and havent settled for the MCL spot yet, is there any difference in regards to foot preference, will it have an effect on build up play and will ball movement be effected dependent on whether I play a left or right footed player? what do you guys think?

Hey mate,

I don't find that preferred foot for MCL have any serious impact so it can be any.

Btw, I'm testing right now some D-line and Width tweaks if there's any improvement I'll update the tactic.

Guys, I've just noticed that I uploaded the regular version with wrong close down setting for Wing Back so you can redownload the regular V3 version or just make the close down setting for Wing Back the same as in the mirror V3 version.

great attacking tactic with some lovely passing around the opponents box!! only problem i have is my left back gets terrorized by every team that has a RW or A RM And that all keepers perform like Manuel f@@king Nauer no matter who they are!! All in all best tactic for fm16 upto yet

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES:

- tweaked the Width settings for DL/DR positions

Guys, now the only one thing is left for testing it's the D-line tweak that I mentioned before but I have to say that it's a very "slick" thing that hard to catch… :) I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish the testing today... but I'll try.

Right now it looks very promising but need to be sure that it doesn't any negative knock ons that outweigh its positive sides.

Always exciting when u release your new tweak. May be i will wait until midnight for your v5 :p

Guys, now the only one thing is left for testing it's the D-line tweak that I mentioned before but I have to say that it's a very "slick" thing that hard to catch… :) I'm not sure that I'll be able to finish the testing today... but I'll try.

Right now it looks very promising but need to be sure that it doesn't any negative knock ons that outweigh its positive sides.

That sounds great mate! I'll wait until it's released for starting my new save :). Maybe I'll give it a go with Gladbach or Villarreal ;)

THE MAIN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR THE MAIN TACITC:

- tweaked the D-line

THE WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR THE WASTE TIME TACITC:

- tweaked the D-line

- tweaked the Width of DL/DR positions

- tweaked the close down settings of DR position.

Guys, to say honestly, I think these versions take the maximum possible from current ME and probability of further tweaks from me is close to zero… :)

Last edited:

THE MAIN TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR THE MAIN TACITC:

- tweaked the D-line

THE WASTE TIME TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED

CHANGES FOR THE WASTE TIME TACITC:

- tweaked the D-line

- tweaked the Width of DL/DR positions

- tweaked the close down settings of DR position.

Guys, to say honestly, I think these versions take the maximum possible from current ME and probability of further tweaks from me is close to zero… :)

Yeah, finally, v5 is release :D

Nice tactics TFF. You are spot on with what you said earlier about FM16. People have to change things in match when required. Dont expect to just plug in it and voila all working. I have found success starting the match with waste time (especially with strong opposition) and judging a point in the game to switch it to the normal version/mirror version to try and get that goal. I must say the only under performing player for me is that AMC (would it make a huge problem to change that role?). Other than that thanks for your efforts.

1st game with V5 as Liverpool...Battered 3 nil by Dortmund.

if we have a red card, who we should take off?? thanks

Last edited:
Second game... a loss at home to Leicester who looked like Real Madrid.

Does anyone know of any tactics that with Liverpool are actually, you know...GOOD???

Second game... a loss at home to Leicester who looked like Real Madrid.

Does anyone know of any tactics that with Liverpool are actually, you know...GOOD???

Yeah this one when you use them correctly i.e. Fluid, players in right positions (little green bars that tell you they are and the left foot right foot explained in the OP) and swapping the waste time tactic with the main one when you need to. Try to manage or just make your own tactics. Listen to 90% of the other replies to this thread that says the tactics work and think hmmm I am doing something wrong as I am in the minority not getting anything out of this good tactic.