Use the advanced playmaker training IMO. :)

Hi there:) Where yuo would put this kind of guys?

Moussa Sissoko
Sergio Aguero
Edin Dzeko
Federico Macheda
Khouma Babacar,
Victor Ghiso
and jon obi mikel

I`m playing atletico right now and using devasto tactics so i rather use target striker and advanced striker.

Why is this no sticky? :)
I am currently using your schedule with my new save, I will try to post a picture of one of my players who got A LOT of green arrows, most I've ever seen.

1 question though, my tactic uses the role of central midfielder - attack, currently the players playing on that position are in the advanced playmaker - support schedule because I couldn't find the central mid - attack, there is a box to box schedule and another one, I think there is only 2 central mid schedules, can't verify atm.
Did I overlook it or is this not included? If not included, what would you recommend for these players?

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

As promised:
trainingh.jpg

Used your training schedule for Middlesbrough for many saves ( keep deleting and refining tactics), But I've found that the ball winning CM schedule has everybody unhappy. I've tried to decrease the workload and increase but to no avail. Otherwise the other schedules are spot on.

Hey, I am going to use your training schedules for my new save, because I wasnt happy with my own schedules in my previous save. Anyways, I downloaded, assigned my guys to their schedules, but now I am a little unsure what to do with my youngsters. You see, I am using my AML and AMR as inside forwards in my tactics and I would like to train my youngsters as inside forwards, but theres nothing like that in youngsters schedules... So my question is, train them as wingers, as strikers, or somehow manually edit one of the schedules?

Hi, What training suit for those players?
Jeffrey Bruma
John Terry ?

V1.2 gets the best results IMO.

What schedule should download

---------- Post added 19/05/2011 at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 17/05/2011 at 06:40 AM ----------

????

What?

It still works with patch 11.3, and has just as good results. :)

Dunc ive been using the medium workload one now for a season with newcasltle, great resulst but every backroom meeting i have players twisting its to much workload, are they just lazy? haha

Please pictures of players developed

---------- Post added 20/05/2011 at 07:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 19/05/2011 at 12:50 PM ----------

????

Dunc ive been using the medium workload one now for a season with newcasltle, great resulst but every backroom meeting i have players twisting its to much workload, are they just lazy? haha

I get this every so often with the odd player here and there, normally they just man up after a month or two, I have rarely seen it have much of a negative effect on their moral or fitness.

Please pictures of players developed

Cba, 20k download should give you a hint that it actually works.