DunC, what would you say, is Poacher schedule best for Neymar?

I've been looking for a good schedule for some time for my Liverpool save, since my own schedules are not very good usually. So far none have given the results i wanted. Too bad i've only found this one now, since i'm a bit hesitant to give it a go. I've changed schedules quite often and giving the players a new one again takes time for them to get used to it, thus delaying progress again. Should i give it a go, or would it be a bad move? I'm 1.5 seasons in and this would be my 4th schedule.

I've been looking for a good schedule for some time for my Liverpool save, since my own schedules are not very good usually. So far none have given the results i wanted. Too bad i've only found this one now, since i'm a bit hesitant to give it a go. I've changed schedules quite often and giving the players a new one again takes time for them to get used to it, thus delaying progress again. Should i give it a go, or would it be a bad move? I'm 1.5 seasons in and this would be my 4th schedule.

do it :)

Usually make my own schedules but not seeing hardly any improvement from my young players :(. Will give it a try and report back...

just to say your heavy training has the medium advanced forward training and not the heavy one, apart from that ive started using and hoping to see some good results :)

Dunc have you got a chance to re-upload the file for part time training?

Whats the best tactic to use for Darlington? I mean my team are shockingly bad, cannot seem to find the right blend of training or anything, keep seeing your name pop up, any suggestions for a BSP league side who are in dire trouble??

Hey Mate,was wondering what schedule I should put Neymar under.Thanks in advance!

Whats the best tactic to use for Darlington? I mean my team are shockingly bad, cannot seem to find the right blend of training or anything, keep seeing your name pop up, any suggestions for a BSP league side who are in dire trouble??

Urm, the medium training should do the trick :)

Hey Mate,was wondering what schedule I should put Neymar under.Thanks in advance!

Poacher or Advanced ST. :)

Urm, the medium training should do the trick :)

Poacher or Advanced ST. :)

Cheers,

Is there a step by step guide to import them somewhere? Honestly i am about as useful with transfering files as on my laptop when i go to download it comes up with a rather strange box thats ive never even seen before, doesnt give me the option to save to fm files?

Any idea what im going on about?

Cheers,

Is there a step by step guide to import them somewhere? Honestly i am about as useful with transfering files as on my laptop when i go to download it comes up with a rather strange box thats ive never even seen before, doesnt give me the option to save to fm files?

Any idea what im going on about?

Download it.

Extract it using WinRAR or a programme similar.

When you extract it, extract it to your 'Schedules' folder in your Football Manager 11 folder, which is normally under sports interactive in your documents.

Then you open the game, go on training, then Schedules, and go on manage schedules, then import, then click on my schedule :)

what training position on the medium workload should I put khouma babacar?

Dunc thank you so much for the schedules! I have got 1 thing: importing the youth schedule somehow does not work. I can see it at manage schedules but when I click ok they do not show up at the schedules. The other ones work perfectly! Do you know what's up? Thanks for your response!

Do you think the Trequartista training would work well with Neymar? I've been using Advanced ST but he's been out of form for me lately.

Give it a go, I have been training him with the Poacher training on my liverpool save and in 2013 he has improved a **** of a lot.

what training position on the medium workload should I put khouma babacar?

Advanced ST or Complete ST.

Dunc thank you so much for the schedules! I have got 1 thing: importing the youth schedule somehow does not work. I can see it at manage schedules but when I click ok they do not show up at the schedules. The other ones work perfectly! Do you know what's up? Thanks for your response!

No idea, try re downloading, or re importing? They seem to work fine for me. :s

anyone who can help me, witch position should i train cavani with your training schedules?

Hamsik for Trequartista?
Nani for Winger/Inside fw?
Rooney for which position?
cheers(H)

Last edited: