a MC playing as central midfield - attack where should o put it ?

if you are using kofloks tactic i think you should put him on box to box( i did the same)

if you are using kofloks tactic i think you should put him on box to box( i did the same)

yea I use koflok tactic wich is very very good , and the cb where should i put them ?? i put them on general cb but i dont think is good ideea

Hey, great training

am currently managing united, but I'm not sure where to put each player?
is it possible to post a rough guide on what training trains what types of players?
much appreciated

Hey, great training

am currently managing united, but I'm not sure where to put each player?
is it possible to post a rough guide on what training trains what types of players?
much appreciated

Urm..

... if you use 'wizard' tactics, you can select the roles on it and it shows you what attributes are most needed for each position, so you can use that to see what players fit where and what position you should train them in.

yea I use koflok tactic wich is very very good , and the cb where should i put them ?? i put them on general cb but i dont think is good ideea

Who are your CB's?

Urm..

... if you use 'wizard' tactics, you can select the roles on it and it shows you what attributes are most needed for each position, so you can use that to see what players fit where and what position you should train them in.

Who are your CB's?

my cb are mancienne zubar fabricio neuton and berra at my wolves team and i put them to general cb should i put mancienne and zubar cover and fabricio neuton and berra stoper??

my cb are mancienne zubar fabricio neuton and berra at my wolves team and i put them to general cb should i put mancienne and zubar cover and fabricio neuton and berra stoper??

Yeah I think that would be a good idea tbh. Give me an update on how they improve :)

I use the medium trainings, and a lot of my players are dropping attributes in low training areas For Example - Adv Plmkr is dropping Marking and Tackling
Def Mid is loosing Cross, Drib, Finish, Long Shots, Passing, Technique...
etc. So I know these are not the most important attributes for each position, but is still frustrating to loose them. So I found that most of the players dropping attributes(but not all of them) are either Unhappy or Content with the training schedule.. When I try to tell them they need to work harder in training, most of them become mad at me.. or if they agree with my statement, nothing changes.. Any help ?!?

P.S. All of my players are young and TOP class players like Joel Matip, Nenad Tomovic, Federico Fazio, Jose Angel, Jose Manuel Jurado, Levan Kenia etc. I'm playing Schalke..

I use the medium trainings, and a lot of my players are dropping attributes in low training areas For Example - Adv Plmkr is dropping Marking and Tackling
Def Mid is loosing Cross, Drib, Finish, Long Shots, Passing, Technique...
etc. So I know these are not the most important attributes for each position, but is still frustrating to loose them. So I found that most of the players dropping attributes(but not all of them) are either Unhappy or Content with the training schedule.. When I try to tell them they need to work harder in training, most of them become mad at me.. or if they agree with my statement, nothing changes.. Any help ?!?

P.S. All of my players are young and TOP class players like Joel Matip, Nenad Tomovic, Federico Fazio, Jose Angel, Jose Manuel Jurado, Levan Kenia etc. I'm playing Schalke..

Hmm, see, I have never had an issue with players complaining about the work load, and I have used this in about 7 games, each with different teams, most lasting more than a season. What star coaches do you have? as I always get 3.5 star + coaches right at the start, that might be a problem with it.

Well I have two categories with 4 stars, and all of the rest with no less than 4,5. My training facilities got 5 star rating. I'll stick with the schedules a little longer, because I use them for about 2 months(game time) so hopefully they'll get better results in the future. The problem is I get increase and decrease of different attributes at the same time. What Match Preparation Workload did you use?

Well I have two categories with 4 stars, and all of the rest with no less than 4,5. My training facilities got 5 star rating. I'll stick with the schedules a little longer, because I use them for about 2 months(game time) so hopefully they'll get better results in the future. The problem is I get increase and decrease of different attributes at the same time. What Match Preparation Workload did you use?

I let my *** man do the match prep, but it's set to average.

Thank you for putting in all this work, going to use these schedules on my game now.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask alot of questions about training, but here goes:
you mention high stamina is required for the heavy training, what would you say is a high stamina stat, 14 or something around there? Also is it possible that Natural Fitness or even Work Rate have some part in how high workload the player prefer in training.
Is there any theory about players who are more tired after Matches needs lighter workload in training? ie a DC vs a Wingback with same stamina, the DC would not be very tired and could maybe have a higher training session.

Thank you for putting in all this work, going to use these schedules on my game now.
Not sure if this is the right place to ask alot of questions about training, but here goes:
you mention high stamina is required for the heavy training, what would you say is a high stamina stat, 14 or something around there? Also is it possible that Natural Fitness or even Work Rate have some part in how high workload the player prefer in training.
Is there any theory about players who are more tired after Matches needs lighter workload in training? ie a DC vs a Wingback with same stamina, the DC would not be very tired and could maybe have a higher training session.

1. is it possible that Natural Fitness or even Work Rate have some part in how high workload the player prefer in training. - Indeed, there are many factors to what players like what training, to run the 'High Intensity Training' you need players that are atleast 14 in a all of these mentioned areas to gain the best out of them. Players with a High work rate will always improve faster than those with a lower one, anyway. :)

2. Is there any theory about players who are more tired after Matches needs lighter workload in training? ie a DC vs a Wingback with same stamina, the DC would not be very tired and could maybe have a higher training session. - I have thought about this, but haven't tried it, as I haven't had many players complain about the work load, feel free to try it and post some feedback on it :)

Also, to anyone that is having issues with the 'medium' workload training being too hard work for you players, just reduce the Strength and Aerobic slider by one or two, untill the player is happy. :)

I am nearly finished with the P/T Sched's now, and should be posted up in a few hours.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Hey guys, me again.

Produced a part time training sched for you.

The positions covered in the schedule are:

Goalkeeper
Central Defender
Fullback
Wingback
Defensive Midfielder
Central Midfielder
Attacking Midfielder
Winger
Striker
Poacher
Target Man​

Basically, just put your players in the positions they are most suited to, if you have a striker that is neither a poacher or a target man, use him in the Striker schedule.

Hope you all enjoy using it and feel free to leave me some feedback.

Thanks

Dunc

Dunc, just an idea; you could make schedules for ageing players as well. I recommend looking at SFraser's theories for what I mean :)

Decent Results with the new schedules with my Hereford Team coming into the 2nd season, can see some steady improvement in my players and my youngsters are shaping up very well, good job Dunc mate
:)

it will be a good idea, for small clubs to prolong the career of some players to act as back-ups etc.

Indeeeeedy, will have a look into it today and look at releasing some after some testing this week.

Indeeeeedy, will have a look into it today and look at releasing some after some testing this week.

cool will download it for sure, will come in handy for many people no doubt, pretty sure the schedules will focus on a low-average workload with more focus on techinal attributes, might go read the Theories