El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

11 games into the new season where we are 2000-1 for the title! We have had 5 wins i dared to dream after the first day drubbing we gave Ontinyent. The title may be a stretch to far but are more than good enough to get promoted.
fix11_zps33eb12ee.png

This left us sitting 7th. Honestly i thought we would be alot higher after this amount of games. Something needs to change.
SpanishSecondDivisionB3_OverviewStages_zps83f6e70d.png

And with that change I decided to strengthen our weaker areas. All 3 players i have brought in are capped at senior level.

Rego
Venuzualan wing back Rego should shore up our suspect right hand side. Hopefully freeing Ugarte to wreak havoc on defences.
Rego_OverviewProfile_zps7ddec48d.png

Francis Koffie
In come former Ghana striker Koffie. He will partner Reguero upfront and i exspect great things of him
FrancisKoffie_OverviewProfile_zps86523a75.png

Fimi
Tanzania international Fimi should be good for at least this league. A better option right now than my 16yo starlet.
Fimi_OverviewProfile_zps02562da8.png

All 3 go straight into the starting line up.​

With 20 games gone we are still getting great results, 2000-1 my ****! Our 3 new men have fixed all our problem areas and we are flying.
fix_zps0b278202.png

We sit pretty in 3rd. Barcelona B have already been beaten by us aswell. If we can keep this up we are certs for promotion.
SpanishSecondDivisionB3_OverviewStages_zpsba4c791b.png

The financial crisis has finally boiled over. If we can get through it without losing any players we will be golden.
1_zps667741d5.png

2_zpsa36bb137.png

Wow great set of results there but looks like your finances have really hit crisis point :/ making for a very interesting story though!!

Doing well in the league but the financial situation is unfortunate. Are you selling out every game?

Wow great set of results there but looks like your finances have really hit crisis point :/ making for a very interesting story though!!
Finances are killing me so many players i want but just cannot afford the wages for, I've had my eye on a Chinese international for over a season now and simply cant afford his wages.

hope u dont get points deduction
I don't think they do that in Spain if i'm honest. Nothing in the rules about it that i can see anyway.

Doing well in the league but the financial situation is unfortunate. Are you selling out every game?
Stadium doesn't even hold 900 but no we aren't. Makes back to backs more important than ever.

A quick look and it appears to me that there are little to no penalties for going into administration in Spain and it could even be possible to still operate in the transfer market.

You really do need this promotion to give your finances a restart

I was playing this save on my GF's laptop in order to get a season or 2 knocked out over the weekend, Then the laptop has had a massive meltdown! Basically needs a format and ALL my pictures for this season have gone. I have no pictures of the table at all unfortunatley, My update is going to be the whole of the rest of the season with as much information as i can get together. I have dropped the league I know it's far from perfect but the only saving grace is i had my save backed up onto a memory stick!

We did come out of administration unscathed debt dropped from over 900k to just under 100k. The club is however still losing money faster than we can make it. It's not a good stiuation so onwards and upwards.

Here is the rest of the seasons fixtures. You are unfortunatley going to have to believe me that this left us 3rd and in the play offs.
buggar_zps4959201d.png

Here is how the play off went.

We drew Zamora in the playoffs that i really do not understand. We brushed them aside without too much trouble.
4_zps0a8aec3e.png

3_zps72972e29.png

Vecindario awaited next in what i thought was basically the play off final.
1_zps9be1cdfd.png

2_zpsfb385c54.png

Of course they wanted me to play a couple more games though. Against the only team who truly outplayed us all season! Barcelona B
6_zps510c39dd.png

5_zpsa141a606.png

This saw us promoted and thankfully the end of the update for which there are no pictures!

A quick look and it appears to me that there are little to no penalties for going into administration in Spain and it could even be possible to still operate in the transfer market.
They did ban me from transfers, had a few frees knocked back. But no unishment other than some loan payments.

You really do need this promotion to give your finances a restart
Unfortunatley next division still has rubbish money. I'll be honest now i know there are no point deductions i plan to abuse the system!

what is the reputation of the league you are in?
The one i've just been promoted from was 1 and a half stars

They sure as **** better be happy!
1-1_zpsfee87170.png

We cannot afford this
2-1_zps064cf6af.png

This won't help at all.
3-1_zps07abdb46.png

So it proved. Second administration of my reign.
5_zps0405bf14.png

4_zpsd0505a3d.png

A few weeks later this happend.
7_zps193938ef.png

Basically we have the stadium on finance now!

With that nasty business done I set about strengthening my squad.

Alex Craninx
A future Belgium number 1 from the looks of him. Will be my number 1.
AlexCraninx_OverviewAttributes_zps1ca3ec1d.png

Gontzal Ormaetxea
Looks absolute class, A future Spain international nd guaranteed starter for us.
GontzalOrmaetxea_OverviewAttributes_zps55091628.png

Joaquian Carlos Selles
Brought in by my head of youth development, Loans await.
JoaquiacutenCarlosSelles_OverviewAttributes_zpsc01817de.png

Luis Salinas
Also brought in by my head of youth development, Good enough for my bench at least.
LuisSalinas_OverviewAttributes_zps43a14638.png

150-1 they are slowly learning.
odds-3_zpsbac5f028.png

Last edited:
Brilliant season, brilliant signings. What does the stadium being on finance mean?

Brilliant season, brilliant signings. What does the stadium being on finance mean?
stadium work that was required cost 5m, we then went into administration because of the cost of the work. So now we have smaller monthly payments to creditors.

well done, liga adelante will be a gran repte for sure!

any news from NT? was wondering if andorran players are created at other clubs in spain, and if foreign players can gain andorran nationality after time spent in nation?

I delved into the transfer market again before the season began as our defence needed back and one player i simply could not refuse.

Roberto Amarilla
The former Paraguay international should add some much needed stability at the back for us. Signed a one year deal and will be resigned if we fail to get promoted.
RobertoAmarilla_OverviewAttributes_zps160555b3.png

Zitinho
I could hardly say no to that could I? An absolute beast of a wing back, He will go straight into our starting line up. Sadly has a 3m release clause that i will be looking to lose sooner rather than later.
Zitinho_OverviewAttributes_zps232ad377.png

Full transfer dealings.
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zpsd51d9173.png

I figured i should post this up aswell, I don't want accusing of anything again ;). Inncidentally this is the first improvement the board have agreed to.
yyouh_zpsd7cb26ff.png

In the first 10 Games we have either been immense or mediocre. Regardless it's a good start to build on.
11fix_zps42608d39.png

This leaves us 4th with a game in hand. Celta are early pace setters and are going to be hard to catch for any team in this league.
LIGAadelante_OverviewStages_zpsf42e34d9.png

well done, liga adelante will be a gran repte for sure!

any news from NT? was wondering if andorran players are created at other clubs in spain, and if foreign players can gain andorran nationality after time spent in nation?

Big NT update as soon as i get home. I'm sure we all know how it's gone lol.